what happened?

The public bathroom isnt that bad

kibum runs so fast he can almost hear his heartbeat dying because he never runs that fast before, he finally arrived at the hospital.

"siwon-ah...." kibum cries as he watch siwon lying down in the hospital bed, kyuhyun was beside him..

"i walked near the comic store with sungmin and i found there was big crowd and i found out there was an accident and it was siwon" kyuhyun said with teary eyes..

"hey.. i'm okay, there's no need to worrying about me so much.." siwon just woke up with a weak voice..

"siwon! please don't talk or move yet, i'm so worried about you.. please don't make me worry anymore.." kibum continues to cry..

"i'm sorry to make you worry, its okay its only an accident.."

*a months later*

"hey sorry to keep you waiting.." sweat runs down from siwon's head because he's been running

"no.. its okay, i missed you, what you want to talk about anyway?" kibum said.

"actually when i get into accident i want to give you this.. *gives kibum a bracelet* i bought this right before i got into an accident, and actually, my dad, asks me to continue my study in china for the rest of my high school life, eventho its only for another 8 months left, so that i can get a china's certificate so i can get into a chinese college that helps me manage accounting to my dad's company.. i'm sorry.."

kibum hesitate to reply but he finally said something..

"its okay won, if its for your future, and for the better life, i truly support you, because as much as i love you, i love seeing you grow and having a better future more. and this bracelet, i'm so happy to receive this, thank you i'm sorry i only giving you a star lamp your your birthday last week, i'm sorry.. we can still communicate by video calls, chat, and many other stuff right? since my brother often go to china i maybe can tag a long and see if i can see you, don't worry.. when will you be going? i'll be gladly to accompany you to the airport.."

siwon couldn't help but cry as he listen to his boyfriend's wise words..

"kibum-ah, mianhae.. since when did you becoming this wise? you grow up so well.. even my ego is bigger when it comes to things like this, i'm proud of you.. *siwon hugs kibum* i'll be leaving this saturday, can you come?"

"i grew up well it all thanks to you and all of the things you gives me, and.. what a fate, my brother also coming back to korea this saturday so i can say goodbye to you and say hello to hell because of my brother" kibum laughs with a little tears coming from his eyes..

"silly you" siwon hugs kibum while both of them laughing, then siwon gives kibum a little kiss.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the SUPER late update