Chapter 2

Untitled Love

=_= aigoo~!!! I was so sleepy… I didn’t able to sleep well last night. I studied all night because after the Music and Arts Festival, we’ll have our mid-terms exam. I promised my mom that this time, I’ll be our class’ top student. Tsk! It was really hard to beat Kathleen Unnie! Ever since first grade, she was always our top student while I’m always the second! But not like other top students, Unnie and I weren’t taking it personally. Yes, we’re rivals in school but in other areas, we’re best buddies ^^

 

By the way, I was at the school right now. I was out of my mind. I was looking blankly at the space while our science teacher, Mrs. Kim was discussing in front. Hahaha! How could I beat Kathleen Unnie if I was not listening?

 

“Ms Park?” Our teacher called me.

 

“Y-Yes?” I answered and stood up.

 

“I was asking you.”

 

I looked around. Omo~!! Someone, please help me!!

 

“Ms. Park?” she asked me again. Aish~ she was the type of teacher that wasn’t repeating her question. Well… that was her way to catch those students, (like me xD) who wasn’t listening. Okay, I had no choice. I need to ask her what the question was.

 

I was about to ask her the question when I accidentally looked at Kathleen Unnie’s desk… it was written “What is mitosis?”

 

I took a deep sigh, looked at our teacher and said, “What is mitosis? Okay. Mitosis is a process by which a eukaryotic cell separates the chromosomes in its cell nucleus into two identical sets.”

 

“Okay. Good! So… what are the stages of mitosis?”

 

“Interphase, Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase and Telophase.” I answered.

 

“If that so… define each stage,” she added.

 

“Interphase is the first stage of mitosis in which the DNA has replicated but has not formed the condensed structure of chromosome. Next is Prophase, in this stage, the nuclear membrane and nucleolus are no longer visible. Metaphase is the 3rd stage in which the chromosomes a line at the equatorial plate. Anaphase is the stage where the sister chromatids are pulled along behind the centromeres and the last stage is telophase, in this stage the chromosomes reach the poles of their respective spindles,” I explained.

 

“Whoa~ very good, Ms. Park. You may now take your seat.”

 

I sat down. Bea, who was sitting next to me whispered, “That’s amazing, Unnie!”

 

“Uh... thanks…”

 

When our teacher left, I decided to follow her.

 

“Uh… Mrs. Kim!” I called her.

 

“Yes?”

 

“I’m sorry about what happened a while ago,” I apologized and bowed.

 

“No. It’s okay. There’s nothing to be sorry about especially that you answered my questions correctly. Why are you out of your mind, by the way? Something wrong?”

 

“Uh… nothing… I’m just kinda sleepy because I slept late last night.”

 

“Ow…” she petted me and smiled, “Sleep early next time, okay? Because if I caught you not listening again next time, I’ll punish you. Understand?”

 

“Yes… Thank you, Ma’am”

 

Then, she left. I came inside our room.

 

“So, How’s it?” Kathleen Unnie asked, “Did she scold you or what?”

 

“No… not really,” I sat down and yawned, “Aigoo~ I’m so sleepy! Oh! Thanks for that Unnie.”

 

“Don’t mention it,” Kathleen Unnie smiled.

 

“For what?” Bea asked curiously.

 

“Mr. Lee is absent so you can take a rest. We’ll wake you up if Ms. Choi arrives,” Kathleen Unnie said, ignoring Bea’s question.

 

“Really? Thanks!” I lied my head down. My eyes slowly closed.

 

“Yah! Unnie!  I’m asking you, what’s that ‘for that’ Jam Unnie is talking about!” Bea said to Kathleen Unnie.

 

That was the last sentence I heard before I totally fell asleep. Ah!!! -.- This really felt good! I didn’t want to wake up. I wish that Ms. Choi was absent, too so that I could sleep longer.

 

“Yah! Jam Unnie! Unnie~ Ms. Choi is on her way.” Bea shook me by my shoulder and woke me up.

 

I rubbed my eyes, yawned, look around…

 

“Good Afternoon, Class,” Ms. Choi greeted us. I didn’t even notice that Ms. Choi was already in front. Aish~ I need to wake up! Yeah, I was already wake up, but I was only physically wake up but mentally asleep. I need to wake up, totally wake up or else Ms. Choi would scold me.

 

 

(After class…)

 

Oh!! Thank goodness! The class was over! When I reached our house, I would run to my room and sleep! Yehey! I was so excited to go home! There were no homeworks so I could sleep early! Woohoo~

 

“Bye Ellie Unnie! Bye Kathleen unnie! Bye Jane Unnie! Bye Bea! See you tomorrow!” I said and waved.

 

“Going home already?” Jane Unnie asked.

 

“Yeah! Our class already dismissed and you know what? I’m soooo excited to go home! I can sleep longer!” I grinned.

 

“You looked so happy, huh?”

 

“Hehe… Of course!”

 

“But… Don’t you have a practice with Kyuhyun-ssi today?” Ellie Unnie asked.

 

Omo~ Practice?! O.O

 

“Oh, Jane! There you are! I’m looking for you!” Yesung Oppa said as he walked towards us.

 

“Yesung Oppa!” Jane Unnie smiled.

 

“Oh! Jam! Still here? Kyuhyun is at the singing section room and he’s waiting for so long. Anyway, Jane, let’s go?”

 

“Yeah! Uh… Girls! I gotta go! I’m leaving with Yesung Oppa. Babye!” she said and left with Yesung Oppa.

 

“Ellie Unnie, those two are always together lately,” Kathleen Unnie said.

 

“Yeah, I noticed that, too” Ellie unnie answered.

 

“Are they already dating?”

 

“No idea… how about you Jam, do you know if they are already dating?”

 

“Unnie, what time is it?” I asked without looking at them.

They both glanced at their watch, “18:15.”

 

“18:15?! Omo! Kathleen Unnie! Ellie Unnie, leave without me. I have a practice today. Bye!” I said and ran.

 

 

[Third Person POV]

 

Kyuhyun is in the Singing Section room and reading a book. He was alone because all of the members already went home. The silence broke when the door opened. Kyuhyun was shocked and looked at the door. There he saw Jam who was breathing so hard. Jam slowly walked towards him. When she reached him, she bowed and said, “Oppa, I’m so so sorry *pant* I’m sorry I am *glance at her watch* 47 minutes late *pant* my friends and I had a group study at the library *pant* I forgot that─”

 

“Sit down!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

 

“*gasps* W-Why?”

 

“I said, sit down!”

 

“O-Okay!” she said down on a chair next to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun put down the book he was holding at the desk infront of him, faced Jam, looked at her straight to her eyes and held her shoulders, “Did you run?”

 

“Y-Yes.”

 

“Why did you run?” Kyuhyun glared at her.

 

“B-Because… I’m late… Yesung Oppa said that you’re waiting here for so long so─”

 

“Because you are late you ran?”

 

“Y-Yes.”

 

“Do you think if you run you won’t be late? Even if you run or not, you’re still late! Look at you, you’re breathing so hard! Do you want to have asthma again?!”

 

“I don’t want,” Jam shook her head.

 

Kyuhyun turned back, got the book and about to read it again, “If that so… don’t dare to do that again, understand?”

 

“Okay,” Jam answered. Then, she smiled secretly and blushed.

 

 

(After 3 minutes…)

 

Jam yawned. She looked at Kyuhyun who was busy reading the book again. She stared at him for a long time. Until… “Don’t look at me,” Kyuhyun said, still looking at the book. Jam was shocked. She just put her head down and she didn’t notice, her eyes slowly closed.

 

 

(After 10 minutes…)

 

Kyuhyun finally finished reading the book. He looked at Jam and smirked when he saw that she was sleeping. He stood up and carried her at his back.

 

He was walking at the corridor, still carrying her at his back when Bea and Eunhyuk saw them.

 

“Oh! Kyuhyun Oppa!” Bea called him.

 

The two walked towards Jam and Kyuhyun.

 

“Hey! Where are you planning to bring her? Omo! Don’t tell me you’re going to kidnap her!” Bea said.

 

“It’s not the case if he’ll ONLY kidnap her! What if… What if… he’s planning to do unnecessary things to her,” Eunhyuk banter.

 

“Aigoo~ stop talking non-sense! I’m actually looking for you,” Kyuhyun put Jam down to the floor, “Okay! Thank you!” he said and left.

 

“Aigoo~ What kind of guy is he? Leaving Jam Unnie alone. So bad!” Bea said, looking at Kyuhyun’s retreating figure.

 

“Yeah,” Eunhyuk nodded.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

i wanna laugh............................. XD ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha~ i posted the wrong one XD i just noticed it today xD i'm sooooooooooooooooooo sorry.... i posted chapter 3 instead of chapter 2 xD again, i'm really sorry *bows 90 degrees*