Chapter 1 – Prologue

Untitled Love

[Jam’s POV]

 

“Yah unnie! Help me with this one,” I whispered to Kathleen Unnie.

 

“Okay, okay. What number is that?” she answered with an annoyed voice.

 

“Number 3. That’s the only one that I can’t understand.”

 

“Okay. Number 3 is so easy to answer but difficult to understand because─”

 

“BECAUSE?!” she was cut off by Ms. Choi, our teacher.

 

Our eyes widened and then we slowly flashed a fake smile. She looked at Unnie and asked, “Because what Ms. Moon?”

 

I stood up and explain, “Don’t scold her, Ma’am. I-it’s my fault! I’m asking her how to answer a particular number.”

 

She stood up, too and said, “No, Ma’am. Scold me instead. It’s MY fault.”

 

“How come?! I’m the one who’s asking so it’s MY fault!”

 

“No! It’s MY fault!”

 

“STOP IT!! Never mind! Just answer your tests. But don’t dare to cheat again, okay?” Ms. Choi said.

 

“It’s not cheating. I’m just asking her how,” I murmured.

 

“Are you saying something, Ms. Park?” Ms. Choi asked.

 

“Ahh… Nothing.”

 

“Okay. Sit down!”

 

 

(After class…)

 

“Yah! Jam Unnie, Kathleen Unnie! You’re both so great! You come up to a great conclusion on how to get off from Ms. Choi’s scolding session,” Bea said.

 

“Of course. We are really great on situations like that,” Kathleen Unnie answered.

 

“But how did you do that? Both of you already know what to do even if you didn’t talk about it. It’s on the spot,” Bea asked.

 

Kathleen Unnie slightly laughed, “It’s because… WE-ARE-SOOO-GREAT!!!”

 

“Jam! Something wrong?” Jane unnie asked.

 

“You’re so quiet there,” Ellie Unnie added.

 

I took a deep sigh before I answered, “Because… next week is the Music and Arts Festival and…”

 

“AND?!” they asked curiously.

 

“Kyuhyun-ssi and I will have a duet performance.”

 

“REALLY?!!” O.O

 

I slowly nodded and covered my red-tomato-like-face with my two hands.

 

“Ayiieee~!!!”

 

“Why are you blushing?” Jane Unnie asked.

 

I shook my head, “N-No! I’m not blushing!”

 

“Yeah. Your face is just all red.”

 

That teasing session ended when Ms. Choi came, “Why are you still here?” she asked.

 

We gave no answer.

 

“Yah, Kathleen Unnie, Jam Unnie, you’re great at times like this, right? Come on! Think on a great conclusion,” Bea whispered.

 

“Hey! I’m asking you!”

 

“Oh! Ms. Choi!” Ms. Lee came.

 

“Omo~ Ms. Lee is sooo cute!!” Bea said.

 

“Yeah, yeah,” I agreed.

 

“Ms. Choi, the principal is looking for you,” Ms. Lee said to Ms. Choi.

 

“Okay, I’ll go,” Ms. Choi nodded and left.

 

“Okay. I gotta go, too. There are lots of things that I need to do at the office. Bye! Take care!” Ms. Lee smiled and left.

 

“Ow… The four of you are members, or shall I say, “officers” of the Music and Arts Club so you’ll be busy next week. Jam is the Vice President of the Singing Section, Bea is the Vice President of the Dance Section, Kathleen Unnie is the President and Ellie Unnie is the Secretary of the Arts Club?” Jane Unnie explained.

 

“Yes, but you’re a member of each section so you can join,” Ellie unnie suggested.

 

“Yes, I am. But… there are things that I need to do for the Science Club next week so… I’ll pass,” Jane Unnie answered.

 

“Is that so… Okay.”

 

“Jam! There you are! The President is looking for you,” Yesung oppa came.

 

“Oh, really? Why?” I asked.

 

“I don’t know,” he answered.

 

“Hmm… it seems like this will take some time so you can leave me,” I said to my friends.

 

“Unnies, you can also leave me. Eunhyuk oppa and I will perform at the Music and Arts Festival, too. We also have a practice today,” Bea explained.

 

“Okay,” Kathleen Unnie and Ellie Unnie nodded.

 

“Yesung oppa!! Take care of our Jam, okay? Don’t let that ert Kyuhyun do something unnecessary to her,” Jane Unnie said and chuckled.

 

“U-Unnie?!” I exclaimed and blushed.

 

Yesung oppa laughed and answered, “Okay, understand.”

 

 

(While walking…)

 

“So you really like Kyuhyunnie. I thought that it’s just a rumor,” Yesung oppa broke the silence.

 

“E-eh?! O-of course not! How can I fall with that ert?!”

 

“ert, huh?!” Someone said. Omo~ that voice was familiar. I turned back and saw Kyuhyun oppa.

 

“K-kyuhyun oppa?!” O.O

 

 

(At the singing section room…)

 

Ryeowook(Singing Section President): Kyuhyun and Jam, do you know T-ara and Seeya’s Coffee over milk?

 

JamKyu: Yes. Why?

 

Ryeowook: That’s great. That song is the one you are going to perform at the festival.

 

JamKyu: W-what?

 

Ryeowook: Why? Something wrong with that song?

 

“Nothing,” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“It’s just that…” I murmured.

 

“Yesung! Do you have the lyrics?” Ryeowook oppa asked Yesung oppa.

 

“Yes. I already have it,” he answered then put the lyrics on the table in front of us.

 

They all stood up, got their bags and acted as if they were about to leave.

 

“W-Where are you going?” I asked.

 

“We’re leaving. You said that you already know the song, right?”

 

“Yeah, but…”

 

“Okay, bye! Practice well!” they said and left.

 

10 minutes passed and we weren’t practicing yet. We were sitting next to each other and I knew that my face is all red. I could feel the awkwardness between the two of us. Ever since we met, we were awkward to each other and I think it’s because…

 

 

[Flashback]

 

(2 years ago… At the school’s rooftop…)

 

Kyuhyun: HyunAe-ssi! Ever since I met you, I fell in love with you. Can you be my girlfriend?

 

Jam: *shocked*

 

Kyuhyun: Yah!

 

Jam: I’m sorry Kyuhyun-ssi but… I can’t

 

Kyuhyun: Why? Are you in love with someone?

 

Jam: No, it’s not like that

 

Kyuhyun: If that so… then, why can’t you accept my feelings for you?

 

Jam: Because…

 

Kyuhyun: You don’t like me?

 

Jam: Of course not! I like you, too… but… It’s not like how much you like me. I just like you as a… friend…

 

[End of Flasback]

 

 

Yes. I rejected him. But we were only freshmen back then. We were already seniors now. And if I could bring back time, I would! Aish~ why didn’t I fell in love with him when he still loves me? Why I only fell in love with him when he didn’t love me anymore? Why did I fell in love with him when it’s already late? Okay -.- I admit it, I like love him.

 

My train of thoughts stopped when he called me, “Hey! Can I ask a favor?”

 

“H-Huh? S-Sure! What is it?”

 

“Can we change the song?” he asked.

 

I just nodded.

 

“So… What song do you want?”

 

“Any song that you want,” I smiled.

 

He sighed. He looked pissed off with my answer. Haha!

 

 

(After 10 minutes…)

 

“English songs? Do you know any English songs?” he asked.

 

“Yes. I know lots of English songs,” I replied.

 

“How about… Way back into love?”

 

“All I wanna do is find a way back into love~” I sang, “That?”

 

“Exactly! Is it okay with you if we change the song with that one?” he asked. You could notice that he said it with a doubt.

 

“Sure… It’s okay.”

 

Then, we practiced for more than an hour. It is already 6:30 when we decided to go home.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: An update~ wiii~ :3 Sorry for wrong grammars and others. it's boring chapter isn't it? xD well, 'maybe' you'll like the next chapter (i do hope) so please look forward to it... i'm working for the next chapter of my other on going story, by the way. it's "A Week-long Relationship." please have time  to read it, too :] i will really appreciate it if you do...

 

that's it, i'm blabbing too much. silent readers are not allowed xD so please, pretty please leave a comment. it serves as my encouragement :]