Chapter 4 – Back to normal

Untitled Love

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?” Jam, Kathleen, Bea and Ellie asked in chorus.

 

Jane blushed and nodded, “Yes, we’re officially a couple.”

 

“I never expect that this will be as fast as this,” Ellie said as she shook her head.

 

“It doesn’t matter if we expect this or not. Let’s be happy for them. Congratulations, Unnie.” Bea grinned.

 

“Thank you.”

 

 

[Heechul POV]

 

Hello readers! At last the author gave me an exposure here at this fan fiction. I thought she changed her mind and decided not to include me to the characters… kekekeke… well, I was glad because my first appearance was my own POV, not a third person POV. That was great. Thank you Ms. Author (a/n: Don’t mention it, Heechul-nim ^w^)

 

Okay, I talked too much… I was at the school right now, anyway. The Music and Arts Club was so busy for today was the first day of the Music and Arts Festival. I was making my new masterpiece when our all time top 4 and president, Leeteuk stood in front. Kekekeke… he was always top 4, Kathleen was always top 1, my beloved cousin, Jam, yes, we’re cousins, was top 2 and Kyuhyun was top 3. All of us got used to it. That was the ranking ever since first year.

 

“As we all know, it’s already Music and Arts Festival. The Arts Section will have a poster making contest and each class needs to have 2 representatives. Who wants to volunteer and be our class representative?” Leeteuk explained.

 

They all looked at Kathleen as if telling her to volunteer. Well, no doubt. She was great in drawing and making posters besides of being genius. Yah! Why was I praising her?

 

Leeteuk looked at her and asked, “Kathleen-ah, do you want to be our representative? Is it okay? You’re the Arts Section’s President, right?”

 

She stood up and nodded, “If the class won’t mind, I gladly be our representative. The Music and Arts teachers are the one who will judge so the officers can join.”

 

“Is that so?” he smiled and his deep dimple at his left cheek showed up. Aish~ that’s so irritating. “Okay. Kathleen-ah is our representative. Hmm… who else?”

 

I could draw, too, and I could say that I was great enough but I didn’t want to join, especially that the partner was that girl. It was okay if I wouldn’t volunteer, no one knows that I could make posters beside Jam and…

 

“Heechul Oppa can be our representative, too. He can make posters very well,” Jane suggested and smiled.

 

My eyes widened and my lips slightly parted. They were all looking at me as I stared at Jam blankly.

 

“Heechul-ssi? Do you want to be our representative?” Leeteuk asked. You could notice doubt in his voice. Did he doubt about my talent? Tsch. If he just knows how great I am.

 

I stood up, took a deep sigh and answered, “Okay, okay. I’ll be our class representative.”

 

“Is it okay with the class that Kathleen-ah and Heechul-ssi is our representative?”

 

“Yes!” the class answered in chorus.

 

I sat down and glared to my KIND cousin. Aigoo! Was she planning for something?

 

After class, I was arranging my things in my locker when I felt someone around. I looked back and I saw Jam, slowly walking towards me, looking at the ground. “Stop!!!” She almost jumped into surprise. She just stopped for a while then started to walk again. “I said stop!!!” Finally, she listened to me and stopped. She was three lockers away from me.

 

“Are you mad?” she asked. I closed the door of my locker and walked near her. “I-I’m sorry. If you don’t want, I’ll tell Leeteuk oppa to look for another,” she said, stuttering. She looked scared to me. This girl really knew how scary I am.

 

“Jam!!!” she looked at me slowly. I smiled, “It is okay.”

 

“You’re not mad?”

 

“Hmm… yes. I’ll forgive you this time but if you do it again next time, you know what will I do,” I explained, “So… next time, ask me first, okay?”

 

“YES SIR!” she saluted. I couldn’t help but to smile on this kid’s cuteness.

 

 

(Next day…)

 

I entered the Music and Arts Club Room. I immediately looked for her, but she wasn’t around. I sat down in the place where the Emcee assigned to me. After 30 minutes, she finally arrived. Aigoo! She never changed. Always late!

 

After 5 minutes, the contest started, it was like they just waited for this girl to come. Well, I couldn’t blame them, she was the President.

 

All the time, she was doing it all by herself. Did she forget that the contest was pairs? I offered her but she refused.

 

“Yah! This one!” I pointed, “It must be at the left not at the right and this, it looks better when it is color green!” she ignored me as if I was a ghost.

 

“Yah!” I tried to correct her again, “You must erase this, it will look horrible!” but as expected, she ignored me again. Okay! I surrendered! If you didn’t finish that on time, don’t blame me! >.<

 

“Last 10 minutes!” the host shouted.

 

“10 minutes?! Omo~ I can’t finish this!” she exclaimed then glared at me, “And you! What are you looking at? We’re pairs! Help me!”

 

Crap! This girl was sooo…. Argh~!!! She sounded like I didn’t want to help. Hello! I offered to help you but you refused!

 

“Aish! Wait! Can I borrow the pencil? I told you to transfer this at the left!” she was just standing while I was scolding here, “Yah! We only have less than 10 minutes! Help me!”

 

“H-Huh? Yes. What shall I do?”

 

“Erase this! Then, color that green!”

 

 

(After 10 minutes…)

 

The bell rang and exactly, we finished our poster.

 

“Ahh~ Thank Goodness!!” she took a sigh of relief. She looked at me and grinned, “Yah! Oppa, we did it!” When she realized that she called me oppa, she was shocked then she covered .

 

I smiled, “You can still call me oppa.”

 

She had an awkward smile.

 

“What’s with that awkward smile? We’re still friends, aren’t we?”

 

“Yeah. Friends,” she smiled.

 

 

[Third Person POV]

 

Class 4-A’s Science teacher, Ms. Kim was discussing in front when Kathleen and Heechul came.

 

“Ms. Moon, Mr. Kim?” Ms. Kim asked.

 

Jam stood up and asked excitingly, “Is the contest over? So how’s it? 3rd place? 2nd place? Kyaaa~ 1st place?”

 

“Ms. Park, calm yourself,” Ms. Kim said and all laughed.

 

“S-Sorry. I’m just so excited about it,” Jam awkwardly answered and slowly sat down.

 

“Yeah, it seems so…” Ms. Kim chuckled then faced Kathleen and Heechul, “How’s it? Come on. Tell the results here in front.”

 

The two slowly walked towards Ms. Kim.

 

“Why are you looked so down? Ah! You only got the 3rd place, right?”

 

The two just shook their heads.

 

“2nd place?” Ms. Kim and the other students asked.

 

Again, they shook their heads.

 

“1st place?” they all asked in chorus.

 

The two slowly took the gold medals out of their pockets and grinned, “Yes. 1st place!”

 

They all screamed out of joy. The whole class was so happy and said, “Congratulations!!!”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wiii~ finally, an update :] sorry if it's late... please leave a comment (~^w^~)