Chapter 3 – Unofficially Yours

Untitled Love

“Jam-ssi! Bea-ssi and Kathleen-ssi is already here!” Ms. Shin, one of Jam’s family’s maids said to her.

 

“Okay, coming!” she replied.

 

 

(Downstairs…)

 

“Ms. Shin, who was the one who brought me here last night?” Jam asked.

 

“I don’t know what his name is. The only thing that I know is he’s cute.” Ms. Shin answered.

 

“A guy? Who?”

 

“I don’t know. It’s the first time I saw him.”

 

“Eunhyuk oppa was the one who brought you here,” Bea said.

 

“Eunhyuk oppa? Really?”

 

“Yes,” Bea nodded.

 

“Why? Who else do you think? Kyuhyun oppa?” Kathleen asked.

 

“Of course not,” Jam declined.

 

“Oh, really? I know that you’ll think that it’s him because he’s the last one you’re with before you fell asleep.”

 

“I said… NO! I know that it’s not him. Because if it’s him…”

 

“If it’s him?” Kathleen and Bea asked curiously.

 

“Nothing. Never mind.”

 

“Tss…” the two rolled their eyes.

 

“Come on! We’ll be late!”

 

 

(Meanwhile… At Jane’s house…)

 

“Goodbye, Eomma! We’re leaving!” Jane said and left with Ellie.

 

While they were walking, Ellie was staring at Jane. Jane found it irritating so she asked, ”Yah! Unnie! Something wrong?”

 

Ellie shook her head, “Nothing.”

 

But Jane tapped her, “Nothing?! We’re friends for so long. I know that you want to tell or ask something!”

 

“Okay, okay!” Ellie’s mood changed and she looked at Jane straight to her eyes and asked, “Tell me the truth! Are you and Yesung-ssi already dating?”

 

Jane gasped and blushed, “O-Of course not!”

 

Ellie rolled her eyes, “Liar! You’re the one who said that we’re friends for so long, you can’t deceive me.”

 

“Okay. I think it’s already time for me to tell you the truth.”

 

 

[Flasback…]

 

Yesung was alone at the rooftop when someone came. It was Jane.

 

Jane: Yesung Oppa! They said that you’re looking for me.

 

Yesung: Yes.

 

Jane: Why? *smiled*

 

Yesung: *looked away* Can you be my girlfriend?

 

Jane: *blushed* W-What?

 

Yesung: Uh… n-no! I mean… can you… act as my girlfriend? I just want Yuri to get Jealous.

 

Jane: *shocked*

 

Yesung: I know what you’re thinking right now. I thought about this for so long… but… uh… how can I put this? I mean… you’re the only one I can ask about this.

 

Jane:

 

Yesung: *sighed* b-but… If you don’t want… it’s okay. I’m not expecting that you’ll accept my favor, anyway.

 

Jane: *smiled* I’ll accept it.

 

Yesung: *O.O* REALLY?!

 

Jane: *nodded*

 

Yesung: *hugged her* omo, omo… gomawo, kamsahamnida, thank you, saranghae, I love you~

 

[End of Flashback]

 

 

“You accept his favor?!” Ellie asked, almost shouted.

 

Jane just nodded.

 

“Omo! Jane! You know what?! You are stupidiest stupid I encountered.  STUPID! CRAZY! INSANE! FOOL! SILLY! IDIOT!”

 

“Y-yeah… I know.”

 

Ellie took a deep, deep sigh and said, “Aigoo~ so stupid! You’re hurting yourself! You love him, don’t ya?”

 

“That’s the case. I really love him that I couldn’t refuse his favor!”

 

“Aigoo~ You’re making me sick!”

 

 

(At the school…)

 

“Good morning Ellie Unnie, Jane Unnie!” Bea greeted the two.

 

“Yah! Girls! Do you know what? This stupidiest stupid with me did the most stupid thing in the stupid world,” Ellie chattered.

 

“What?” the three asked curiously.

 

“Unnie!!!” Jane exclaimed.

 

“Shut up! They’re our friends so let them know how stupid you are!”

 

Ellie told them about what Jane told her a while ago. After the storytelling…

 

“Jane is definitely the most stupid, stupid lived in this world,” Kathleen said.

 

“What came to your mind, Unnie? Why did you accept his favor?” Bea asked.

 

Jane gave no answer.

 

“Love?” Jam asked.

 

Jane and Ellie nodded in chorus.

 

“Jane, you need to talk to him after class,” Kathleen suggested.

 

“Why?” Jane frowned.

 

“Don’t tell me that you want to continue that stupidity of yours? Tell him that you want to stop pretending that you have a relationship.”

 

Jane just released a heavy sigh. She knew that she couldn’t do it.

 

 

(After Class…)

 

“Babye Unnie!” Jam and Bea waved to Jane.

 

“Eh? You’re leaving me?” Jane asked.

 

“Yes. You’re going to talk to Yesung Oppa, right?” Jam answered.

 

“Y-yes, but…”

 

“He’s at the rooftop.”

 

“What?”

 

“Bye, Jane! Take care,” Ellie hugged her and whispered, “Confess to him, okay?”

 

Then, the four left Jane alone. Since she has no choice, she went to the rooftop. When she reached the rooftop, she saw Yesung looking up to the sky.

 

“Y-yesung Oppa?” he called him.

 

Yesung looked back and he saw Jane. He grinned and extended him arms as he walks towards her, then hugged her.

 

Jane looked away and released from Yesung’s hug which made the guy frown, “Can we please stop this act?”

 

“W-why? Don’t you love me anymore?” Yesung pouted.

 

She looked at his eyes, “Aigoo! This relationship is just a joke. We don’t really have a relationship, right? We’re just pretending.”

 

“J-Jane?”

 

“Don’t you know how my heart breaks whenever we act like a couple in front of others?! In front of Yuri?! Do you know why did I accept your favor? It’s because… because I LOVE YOU!!! Yes, maybe my friends think that I’m the most stupid person exist in this world but… when you’re in love with someone, you can do everything even the most stupid thing in this world for him!” Jane’s sight became blurred because of the tears in her eyes that she was forcing to stop from falling.

 

Yesung was just looking at her. He couldn’t believe what he have heard. After few seconds, Jane just realized what she said. She covered her blushing face and looked away, “I-I’m sorry… I think I said too much…”

 

Yesung smiled and hugged her. Her eyes widened and her face was all red.

 

“Can you hear beat? It only beats like that when I’m with you. I’m sorry if I hurt you. I’m so happy whenever we pretend like a couple, I didn’t even think that you felt exactly opposite as mine. I’m sorry for being selfish. Honestly, I didn’t think that it’s all a pretend. Because I do wish that it is true. I’m sorry, Jane. I hope you accept me as your REAL boyfriend. Now, no pretending. I love you.”

 

Jane hugged him back and nodded, “Yes. I love you, too, Oppa.”