Prince of Aliens

My Arranged Marriage (With An Alien!) 2: Electric Boogaloo

after you got out of hte bathroom when it was lunchtime you went to the table hwere you sat with sehun and luhan and you told them "wow I met this really cool guy int he bathroom"

"a cool guy?" luhan asked "like the new guy who all the girls are fawning over"

"really" you said feeling suddenly jealou but you didn't really know why "that guy kris who's really tall and cool?"

luhan nods

"wowww anyway he wants me to meet him in the bathroom after school so luhan and sehun can you come with me i need protection"

sehun rolled his eyes and glared cooldly at you but he said "fine".

so when school ended you went out of the classroom with those two and you went into the girls bathroom, it felt really strange cause usually when you went into the bathroom together it was int he boys bathroom not the girls bathroom

when you got in there you went into the stall wehre you met kris but he wasn't there, when you trurned around you screamed because he was staring at sehun and luhan really coldly!!!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" sehun spat on him

"how dare you talk to me like that insolent peasant" kris said and his voice was really deep "I am your prince and you will bow to me"

"MWO" you explain "thehun you know this guy?"

"unfortunately yeth" sehun glared

Kris continues "cakll me your prince and get on your knees or i will have you arrested by the integerlatic space police force"

sehun shook his head but grudgely got on his knees anyway "fine printhe but only thith time."

then Kris turned to you and said "you Song Yunee will be my bride"

"MWO!?!??!?!?!" you couldn't deny that the guy was really hot but you were in love with Sehun and luhan, there was no way you had room in your heart for this tall cool guy too furthermore what did he know about you? why would he want to marry you, you were jsut a normal girl except now you were an alien too "what is going on here"

"kris is an alien" luhan exclaimed "the prince of aliens.


since you guys asked me to update I updated :) you're welcome and thanks for commenting guys!