Finale

Confession

It's been a month after the incident,Seohyun became more livelier with all her friends and moved on. But not for Tao. He started to feel regretted after what he done to her.He's started to feel alone without her.And the worst part for him was she kept avoided from met him or bumped with him.He kept rolled like a buffalo on his bed when Kris entered his room silently.

  "What was that for, Tao ?" Kris asked while leaned on the wall. Tao, who shocked with the question quickly stood up.

  "aah~ it's nothing, hyung. I'm just tired.." Tao replied while pouted and rubbed back of his head. Kris smirked.

  "ah~ I see. I heard rumor about you.. Dumped a sunbae.. Is that true ?" 

  "Su-Sunbae ? ani.. Maybe they're wrong..'

  "really ?aish~then, what are 'I Hate you' for ? didn't you talked to her like that ?" Kris started to trick him with his question.

  "ye-yeah.. That's true. I dumped her.. But now, I felt very sorry because dumped her just like that.."Tao saId as he sat on the bed and sighed heavily.

  "Are you.. felt sorry..or, you started to love her ? Don't you ?"

Tao stared at his hyung and lowered down his head.

  "I.I don't know. Actually, I'm felt happy with her existence. And now, i'm boring without her.. I-I miss her, hyung.." Tao admitted truthfully. Kris's eyes grew widen. 

  "Really ? But, you're already dumped her. If you're confess to her, do you think that she will accept you back ?"

  "I-I still don't know, hyung.. Before this, I use to think about this.. What if she don't want to accept me anymore ? What should I do hyung ?" Tao scratched his head.

  "If you're believe that she will accept you, go and confess to her then. But, I don't think that she will accept you again." Kris replied and twisted the doorknob.

  "hyung! Why ? why are you talking like that ? Did her hate me so much ?"

  "Sorry Tao-ah. But, I don't know the truth. But, I'm advive you to not to confess to her. I'm scared you will hate the answer, Tao.." Kris smile warmly to him.

 

  "Hyung.. why are you did not supporting me ? You should be grateful, at last, your brother also have a feelings towards girl, you know.. I will go and confess to her tomorrow! "

  "aish~okay okay. Fighting! Tao, I'll go to bed first. good night Tao-er" Kris said as he walked out from Tao's room without he said anything. He did not want the conversation became more longer.

 

    "I'm sorry Tao-ah.. Now, she's my girl."

 

++++

 

  "Omma, I'll go first, bye" Tao said and he walked to the school. Kris walked down the stairs lazily while yawned.

  "Morning Omma." Kris greeted his mom and kissed his cheeks. His mother smile and poured orange juice into the glass and handed it to him.

  "Kris-ah, why did Tao seems so happy today ? Is that about 'that' girl ?" Kris almost choked when heard his mother's question.

  "Omma! mm~ Yeah.." Kris nodded and finished his drink.

  "You still did not tell him ? Aigoo~ Kris.. Why are you did not tell him yet ? You want to see him hurt ?" his mother started to lecture him.

  "Let him know by him self, Omma. I have to go. Bye.." Kris fixed his shoe laces and walked out while smile widely when he saw someone very familiar to him.

     "Good Morning Kris Oppa.."

     "Good morning.. Let's go, Joo Hyun-ah."

 

++++

 

Tao felt that the time ticked slowly. He could not wait to meet her after school. He felt his heart jumped happily when though about it, but he hide it. When the bell rang, he quickly slung his bag on his shoulder and being the first person stormed out from the class. His other classmates looked at him weirdly. He's used to be the last person will left the class. He went to the park, near to their gate school. 

From afar, he could saw a familiar girl was standing there while lowered down her head. He smile secretly and went to pat her shoulder. It was Seohyun. She furrowed her brow when saw Tao's smiling to him. 

     "What's wrong with you ? What the hell you want to meet me ? Please make this thing go quick-"

     "Noona, I love you.." Tao cutted her words as he held her hands tightly. Seohyun stared into his panda eyes. 

     "You.. You.. What ?" Seohyun asked and tried to pull her hands back, but Tao's gripped more strong than she thought.

     "Look.. I'm sorry what I had done before. I'm really a selfish guy who didn't care about your feelings. But, after the days you started to ignore me, I'm realize that you gave me a big implication in my whole life. I-I love you noona."

     "You.. You.. What are you talking about ? Are you drunk ? Or, I'm the one who in a dreamland ?" Seohyun asked in disbelieve tone. Tao just smiled.

     "No, you're not. I love you noona.. " Taowas about to pull her into a hug, but Seohyun blocked it.

     "Y-ya! Get away from me ! " Seohyun was struggling from Tao's gripped.

     "I,I don't love you! I'm sorry. Thanks for your bold and brave confession. But I'm sorry. I'm already have someone who can take care and love me well. I'm sorry again.." Tao's gripped slowly loosened from her hand as he heard her statement. He felt that his world was spinning around and numb. Seohyun crept a small smile before she walked to the gate. He saw someone familiar stood at the gate. The tall guy with a black bag pack. And,

 

It.

 

Was.

 

KRIS.

His step brother. His heart broke down when looked at both of them smile and linked their arm together.

     "I'm so pathetic."

His manly tear dripped on his school uniform. For a second time, his heart broke again because of his own ego.

 

++++

 

Finally, its end, baby !! 

I'm sorry because of the delay :)

I make this story short because .... I doesn't have any idea ??

hihihi, thanks for my suscriber and the one who comment !

I'm really appreciate with what all of you said !!

LOVE ALL OF YOU !!!!