First

Confession

 

  "I think.. I'm in love with him." Seohyun confessed and grinned foolishly. Nicole and Hara almost choked when heard about it. Key turned and glared to her.

  " What are you saying just now, young lady ?" Key fixed his glasses and stared at Seohyun. She rolled her eyes to him. 

  "Ya! I'm just saying that I'm. In. Love. With. Him. Is that wrong, Mr Kim Kibum ?" Seohyun crossed her arm over her chest. Key gasped and fixed his glasses again, like a Diva. Nicole and Hara could felt the tension atmosphere were started.

  "ehem.." Nicole cleared , but seems like both of them did not stop from stared at each other. Suddenly.

  "hey, there babe.." Junhyung, their sunbae came and sat beside Hara. Seohyun rolled her eyes.

  "urgh~you guys.. please. Couples is not allow here... " Seohyun leaned on her chair. 

  "Ya! then, what are 'we' ?" Key raised his voice while pointed at himself and Nicole. Nicole, who sat behide him just giggled. 

  "I don't know. I think that Nicole just desperate to have a boyfriend, so she pick you.." Seohyun replied while blew hot air to her nails. 

  "Ya Seo Joo Hyun! " Nicole pulled her boyfriend's arm to cool down him. Seohyun stuck out her tongue and laughed. Key clenched his teeth.

  "okay okay.. shut up both of you.. Joo Hyun-ah.. let me ask you for REAL. just be honest with us. Okay ?" Nicole asked her and sat straight on her chair. Seohyun looked at her and furrowed her brow.

  "what ?"

 

 

  "Do you.. really.. really.. LOVE him ?" Seohyun looked into Nicole's eyes and smile.

 

 

  "Yeah.. I think, I'm in love with him.." Seohyun answered and shrugged her shoulder playfully. Key's jaw dropped down while Nicole shook her head. Hara and Junhyung seems did not bother with the question because both of them already in their world.

  " How did you fell in love with him, Seo Joo Hyun-ssi ? You know..he's creepy like hell. Even I'm a man, I'm scared to death to stand near to him!! " Key answered while looked at the surround. Seohyun chuckled.

  "It's because you're not a pure man, Key.. You should check over him, Nicole-ah.."

  " I know that.." Nicole lowered down her head. "ya ! What are you saying just now ?!" Key, once again wanted to jump on Seohyun. 

  "He.. Kris-Oppa is his step older brother.. Am I right ?" Nicole raised up her head as she asked the question. Seohyun nodded her head. 

  "Kris.. Who is Kris ?" Key, who seems dumbfounded, turned to ask his girlfriend.

  "Ya, you did not know who is Kris ? Oh boy, you're so pity.." Nicole said as she ruffled Key's hair and that's make him more annoyed. 

  " Nicole Jung.. How many times do you want me to tell you that I HATE when people touched my hair !" Key said and fixed his hair while searched for his mirror in his bagpack. Seohyun chuckled at both of them. Seohyun took a revenge with ruffled Key's hair more and more. It makes Key groaned.

  "Joo Hyun! I will tell your mom what are you doing to me !" Ket stood up and moved to another chair, far from Seohyun.

  "Oh yeah ? What do you want tell her, brat ? That I'm play a prank on you ?" Seohyun laughed out loud.

  "Hey hey, guys.." Hara interrupted their conversation. Three of them turned their head to her and Junhyung.

  "What ?" Nicole asked.

  "I'll go first. Meet all of you tomorrow.." Hara said while bent down to kiss Nicole's and Seohyun's cheeks.

  "Ahrasseo.." Seohyun said and waved her hand towards both of them. 

  " I will tell your mom, Joo Hyun.. Just wait for that day.." Key tried to blackmail while Seohyun still smile sweetly towards him.

  "Oh yeah ? Okay then.. I'm also will tell your mom about your grades.. How about that ?" Seohyun raised her brow and smirked. Key seems panic and held Seohyun's fist tightly..

  "uhh ahh.. Joo Hyun-ah... I.. I don't mean to blackmail you.. I'm sorry.. Okay ? Please, don't tell my mom about my grades, or you will not see your friend anymore.. okay ? " Key tried to persuade her while Nicole smile. She knew well her boyfriend's behave. Suddenly, Key's jaw dropped down while pointed at the door. Seohyun turned around to look at who it is. 

It

 

Is..

 

 

 

TAO..

 

 

The Wushu master and the creepy human entered the cafeteria. The cafeteria were in silent atmospehere when Tao entered. He walked to the counter and took his meal. He sat alone at the corner of the cafeteria and ate it alone. Seohyun kept looking at him awhile the other students already came back to their own story. 

Tao raised up his head and he saw a girl was stared at him. He stared back to the girl until her broke their stare. He sighed heavily. He carried his tray to the respective place. As he walked out from that space, he could heard a murmured from behind, talked about him. He walked to his favorite place; the rooftop. He could felt fresh air and sleep peacefully there. 

He slowly shut his eyes when he heard a footstep from behind.

 

 

 

 

 

Tumblr_ll9ewyyb4d1qajro7o1_500_large

 

 

 

Chapter 1, reveal !!

Thank you to my subbies and the comment !

I'm really appreaciate and it gaves me a spirit to make this story, chingu!

Saranghaeyo~