Second

Confession

 

  "Umm~Hi.. anyeong.." Seohyun said and bowed politely at the sleeping Tao. He heard it, but he just ignored her and continue his sleep.

  "hey.. I know you're not sleeping.." Seohyun said as she cleared . Tao sat up and did not budge to open his eyes. 

  "What do you want ? Why are you always disturb me ?" Tao said and ruffled his hair, showed that he's annoyed with Seohyun's behave who always spied on him. 

  "I.. I don't mean to spy on you.. I'm just.. want to talk to you.." Seohyun stuttered. Tao stared into her eyes. Seohyun was taken aback when he manages his way to her. Tao bent down and his faces just a few inches from her face. 

  "What the crap you want to talk to me, little missy ?" Tao smirked. Seohyun gasped when looked at Tao's smirk.

  "Y-Ya! I'm not a little missy! I'm your noona. I'm more older than you.." Seohyun defended herself. Tao still smirked and moved his face to her neck. 

  "Really ? Wow! I like noona. I'm love noona." Tao stared at her neck and make her shivered in scared. Tao let out a soft chuckled.

  "Now, talk!" Tao said coldly.

  "I.. I like you.. T-Tao.." Seohyun confessed and its make Tao startled.

  "You.." 

  "No.. I don't like you. But, I love you, Tao.." Seohyun said again and makes Tao stepped back from her. Tao stared into her eyes again and their eyes were locked together. Tao smirked and looked away.

  "You.. what ? Love me ? Are you sure ? You love me ? Tch~" Tao said as he walked away from her and left her in dumbfounded.

  "Y-Yeah.. I do love you.. Wh-Why ? Is.. That wrong ?" Seohyun raised her brow. Tao sighed.

  "Anything else to add, Noona ?" Tao asked sarcastically. Seohyun lowered down her head and shook it slowly.

  "No.."

  "Okay then. Thank you for your confession. But, I don't need it. Got to go. Ciao." Tao said as he walked pass Seohyun. But, before he walked to the door, he said "by the way, your smell is really sweet. I like it, noona.." He let a soft chuckled again and walked away from her.

Seohyun stared at her feet. She's felt that she's really small when in front of him. Now she knew why he did not have any single friend. Its because his own behave.

  "I will get you, no matter what, Tao.." Seohyun muttered under her breath and left the rooftop to her class.

 

++++

 

  "I'm home.." Tao said as he walked through the living room. His stepmother appeared from kitchen and smile warmly to him. 

  "You're back my son. Shall we eat dinner now ? Where is Kris ? Is he will back late ?" 

  "uhh~yeah. emm~Sorry Auntie, I'm already full." Tao flashed an awkward smile while rubbed his black and thick hair. His stepmother stepped closer to him and ruffled his hair.

  "Just, call me Omma Tao-ah. Okay ?" She flashed a smile and Tao lowered his head down.

  "I'm sorry.. I have to go.." Tao said and climbed the stairs, to his room. Soon, he heard his step brother's was back from school and talked with their mother.

Tao went to his bed and laid there. He massaged his temple and drift to sleep, without bother to change his clothes. 

 

++++

 

Seohyun was studied in her room alone but she could not focused on it because now, her mind was full with Tao, all about Tao, the panda look alike man who already carved in her heart, in the special place, without she knew that Tao's heart was made by a stone.

  ++++

 

After the confession, Seohyun always bring out the best of herself in front of Tao. She will do anything, just to hook his stone hard. But Tao, being the creepy human in their school, he will ignore her as long as he could. He did not hate her, but he just does not attracted to a human called 'girl or woman'. He just want live his life alone, without a companion, even though sometimes he think that he need them. 

Seohyun always appear at his favorite place and bring the lunchbox, and will end up with Tao's groaned annoyedly. Seohyun considered his groaned was cute; like a young lion. It happened almost a month and half. Until one day, Tao could not bear it anymore, he scolded her in front of other student.

  "What's wrong with you?! Don't you bored clinging with me?! I'm bored with you and I'm annoyed with your behave, Seo Joo Hyun-ssi!" Tao released all his anger towards her, but her, just smile like nothing happened. 

  "Aigoo~you became more cute. No, I don't bore to cling with you anyway.." her smile still plastered on her face sweetly. Tao gripped her hand and stared into her eyes.

  "Hear me,Seo Joo Hyun.. From now on, don't you dare to near me again. You know, you just wasted your time and my time. Since now, I don't want to waste my time anymore to be with you. You can go, and remember this. I'm never into you and I HATE you! You're so pathetic, Seo Joo Hyun-ssi. You. and other girls, are same! Just to win my heart because of the stupid bet! Remember this!" Tao said with anger and left her dumbfounded. Seohyun was shocked and her tears started to breaming in her eyes. She still could stand with his hatred, but she's really could not stand with his accused about the bet.

  "Am I that bad to win his heart for a bet ?" Seohyun wiped her tear using her back hands. She brushed off her hair from her face and walked out from the school.

Kris being the obsever and his heart shattered when he looked at his dongsaeng's behave towards the girl he adored the most. Kris followed her from behind without she realize.