Creep

Mistaken

 

 “Jinjja? Eherm, well, h-he sure does look nice…” Hat and Glasses Guy, or rather SunKyu replied. “Uhm, EunSeul-ah, can I order now?”

“Of course, sir!” EunSeul eye-smiled again. She doesn’t know why, but she seems to like to talk to SunKyu for some reason – his captivating voice…and the fuzzy feeling she got when she talked to him for the first time. “What would you like to have?”

“Mocha-Cappuccino Frappe.” SunKyu answered. “Make that two.”

“Coming up! Wait a minute, SunKyu-ah~” EunSeul stood up carrying her notepad and ran to JaeYoung, who was obviously watching the two from the distance.

 

EunSeul handed JaeYoung the order.

 

“So, how was the feeling? Freaked out?” JaeYoung asked her bestfriend while grabbing a tall-rimmed glass.

“Uhh, how do I say this… Uhm, I guess we misjudged Hat and Glasses Guy.” EunSeul anxiously said, twirling a curly lock of her hair.

JaeYoung almost dropped the glass. “Jinjja?! Omo, what kind of conversation did you two had?!” her jaw fell.

Handing JaeYoung the foam spray, EunSeul said that Hat and Glasses Guy’s voice was fascinating and it got her attracted a bit.

“Ah, hahaha, I didn’t know you like freaks now, huh.”

“D-don’t get it wrong, Jae~!”

“What..? Don’t get what? I honestly think HG Guy likes you.”

EunSeul blushed. “HG Guy? Jae—”

“Hat and Glasses Guy. Haha, it’s too long to pronounce.” JaeYoung tops the beverages with chocolate sprinkles. Some got tossed on the worktop. “Kidding, kidding. Put up a smile, will you? Now, give these to your customer.”

“I will. Thanks~”

 

Seriously, eunpabo needs to gain some confidence in her. She IS beautiful…or cute? Either of the two I guess. HAHAHA. JaeYoung thinks to herself as she wipes the worktop.

“It took you long.” SunKyu spoke.

“Huh? It did? Well, boss and I got engaged in a small talk so—”

EunSeul felt SunKyu’s slender fingers on her lips. “Shh. It’s okay, you don’t need to explain.”

“Uhh… Y-Yeah…” EunSeul stared at the finger on her lips.

“Take a seat…”

EunSeul slowly sat.

 

“So, where were we? Ah, yes, about your ‘boyfriend’.” SunKyu said it rather sarcastically and sipped on his drink.

EunSeul was quite stunned by SunKyu’s action. Moreover, she was dazed by his fingers. They were long, slender…and pale. Whoaaa~ SunKyu…

EunSeul? EunSeul-ah? Are you with me?” SunKyu waved his dazzling hand over to EunSeul’s face.

“Ah! Mian, SunKyu-ah~ I was brooding over things. ^^” she smiled cutely.

SunKyu’s hand travelled to his chest and clutched his coat. He felt his cheeks burn as he saw EunSeul’s beam.

“You really like Mocha-Cappuccino Frappe, nae?” EunSeul assumed while seeing the two tall glasses of the said drink on front of her and SunKyu.

“Not much. Actually…” SunKyu passes the other glass to his favourite café maid. “…this one is yours.”

SunKyu smiled at EunSeul. Flashes of red run through EunSeul’s puffy cheeks. SunKyu’s grin makes her uneasy, yet upbeat.

Trying not to stammer, EunSeul shyly accepts the beverage with her left hand while her other hand twirls her wavy locks. Twirling her hair is EunSeul’s mannerism… but guys find it appealing and cute whenever they see her do that.

“T-Thank you, SunKyu-ah…” she bashfully said to SunKyu who was smiling widely and made EunSeul’s heart skip another beat.

 

Much later, after a few not to mention ‘awkward’ conversations about EXO and every little thing, the café was becoming filled with other customers at every second.

EunSeul excused herself from her customer, “Uhm, SunKyu-ah? Can I leave you now here please? ^^ The café needs me now~”

“Oh, yeah. Thank you for the time…” SunKyu had no choice.

“NO! I am the one who’s supposed to thank you~ SunKyu-ah, kamsahamnida!” and EunSeul left him stunned and flushed.

EunSeul-ah…” SunKyu whispered, “…is really…gorgeous.”

SunKyu quickly vanished the thought and maintained his composure. By noon, he decided to leave the café and would go somewhere else.

EunSeul! Hat and gla—I mean, SunKyu’s looking for you.” JaeYoung declared, smiling creepily to her bestfriend.

“YAH! Don’t do that face, it’s—Whatever…” EunSeul didn’t finished her sentence and went straight to her avid client.

 

“Are you leaving now, Sir?” she kindly asked, doing puppy eyes just because she feels to.

SunKyu shuddered. EunSeul sees him blushing in every shades of red, wondering if he’s sick or nauseous.

“A-Ah, yes. I’m leaving. I just want tosay… uhh… g-g-good— ANNYEONG! EUNSEUL-AH! KOMAWO~!!” hastily, SunKyu left the café and a confused EunSeul shook her head.

Boy, what did Hat and Glasses Guy had just done? Moreover, what was he trying to say? EunSeul ponders on herself. Meanwhile, when she sat in front of the counter, she saw her bestfriend still smiling like an idiot.

“What?! Why are you still making that face? O.o”

“Because Hat and Glasses Guy was faltering earlier~ To say g—”

“Zip it.” EunSeul cut JaeYoung. She is not in the mood to fool around. Something about SunKyu captured her attention, and she really wants to hear his voice over and over again.

EunSeul wants to hear him. Again. And badly.