Cafe

Mistaken

 

“Yaaay~! Finally it’s done!” EunSeul cheerfully shouts at the top of her lungs. She just finished writing her one-page love letter for her ultimate Exo-K bias: Byun BaekHyun. “I’m sure if ever Bacon-oppa reads this, he’ll be melting to the ground!” EunSeul giggles at the thought.

 

RIIIING!

*Click*

“Hello~? EunSeul ibnida. What do y---”

“YAHH! EUNSEUL-AH!! HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA BE IN YOUR HOUSE?! THE CAFÉ NEEDS YOU RIGHT NOW MORE THAN EVER!!!” a hysterical voice was heard over the phone, which hurt EunSeul’s ears.

“Oh~ JaeYoung-ah! You just burst my eardrums. Calm down, will you?” EunSeul coolly answered her boss, the honorable but fearful Cho JaeYoung. JaeYoung is the type of the manager you don’t want to mess with. But EunSeul is an exception – just because they were childhood bestfriends.

“HOW CAN I CALM DOWN IF I KNOW YOU AREN’T EVEN DRESSED YET?!” JaeYoung yells over her phone.

Whoa, Jae-Jae really knows me well. “O-kay, JaeYoung-ah… I’ll be there at exactly 10 o’clock.” EunSeul assured her boss.

“Please, make it quick EunSeul-ah. The creep had already come in.” JaeYoung pleaded.

“Arasso, arasso~ Byeee.”

*Click*

 

The creep’s already in huh? EunSeul thinks to herself. I wonder what that guy looks like. I’ll bet he’s like an old man who has a stinky beard which falls down to his knees. LOL

EunSeul presses the play button on her stereo and Exo-K’s MAMA played on maximum volume. Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous. Since EunSeul is a diehard EXOtic, she knows every word of their songs, especially if it is Byun BaekHyun’s lines.

BaekHyun-oppa, ahh, not there… It tickles. Ahhn~ she fantasizes on her oppa under the shower, while BaekHyun’s line in MAMA was in the background. Right after she’s done showering, EunSeul grabbed her hairblower and aimed at every possible hair she had on her head.

Come on EunSeul!!! You don’t want JaeYoung to meet you fuming with smokes. EunSeul wore her maid costume. The frilliness of the outfit made her senses tingle. “Ahh, if not for JaeYoung and this kyeooopta dress, I’d be lazing around my room every day.”

 

“To The Prince Café please.” She told the cab driver.

The cab drove her to her workplace. “That’d be 100 won.” Said the driver.

“Hey, whut?! I just told you drive over here, not to pay your daily income!” EunSeul blurted.

“But that’s my pay.” the driver reasoned.

“Sheesh! Here! I’ve no time to argue with you.”

 

Ugh. Greedy bastard. Oh well, at least, I got here on time. I’m sure JaeYoung would be surprised. EunSeul entered the café and sure enough, her bestfriend was wide-eyed because of her punctuality.

 

“Yah, where’s Hat and Glasses Guy? Came in early, huh?” EunSeul asked her boss.

“Unfortunately, yes. But I have to tell you, he’s already a regular here.” JaeYoung answered, while tending the counter. “Plus, he pays you a lot.” She whispered to EunSeul.

“Well, whatever. Which comfort room is available? I’m itching to wear this one.” EunSeul inquired, lifting her maid outfit. “Uhh, someone approached the right side; so I advise you to use the left one.” JaeYoung pointed her thumb on the left side.

“Thanks.” EunSeul eye-smiled to JaeYoung and the latter went back to her business: tending the counter.

 

Hat and Glasses Guy was EunSeul’s first and devoted customer ever since she worked at The Prince Café a few weeks ago. He has this unusual, yet positive aura which attracts most of the maids in the café…but not EunSeul.

 

Yes, she was assigned to Hat and Glasses Guy, does her work diligently and cheerfully. But in reality, she is creeped out by this man. Hat and Glasses Guy always come to café every Wednesdays and Fridays – the days of EunSeul’s job. He wears this weird but cute top hat, and an overall coat probably below-the-knee length. His get-up won’t be complete if he wasn’t wearing his over-sized shades.

 

“Joeun ah-chim-imnida~!!” EunSeul actively greeted her customer: Hat and Glasses Guy.

“Good Morning.”

Whoa~ It’s the first time I heard him responded. Such a beautiful voice. EunSeul thought.

“So, what time did you got here?” EunSeul tried to converse with him.

“Around… Uh, I don’t know. The same time? I guess.”

Gosh. Why didn’t I talk to this creep before? He sure has a captivating voice.

“That means you hadn’t waited long for me? Did you?” EunSeul asked.

“Nae. By the way, that’s a new uniform, isn’t it? The one you’re wearing.” Hat and Glasses Guy pointed her maid dress.

EunSeul looked down. “Yes, yes. That’s quite observant of you, sir…”

“SunKyu.”

“S-SunKyu…?!”

“Just call me SunKyu.”

“Ahh~ Well yeah! Haha, of course. SunKyu-goon!” EunSeul faked a laugh. “You know what, SunKyu-goon? You sound like my boyfriend.”

 

“Sound like— your— Boy…friend? Y-You have one?” Hat and Glasses Guy asked her.

 

“Oh, I’m just kidding. He’s actually Byun BaekHyun. My ultimate EXO bias. You know them, Sir?” EunSeul told him while pulling out a photo of EXO-K in her stockings.

“Um, would you please omit the ‘-goon’ suffix? It’s kinda awkward, ‘-ah’ is better.” SunKyu requested.

“Of course, Sir–SunKyu! Haha~”

Hat and Glasses Guy tried to picture out what his favourite maid was doing, wriggling in her seat.

“Here~! Look, SunKyu, this man…is my bias. He’s so perfect, isn’t he?” EunSeul pointed a good-looking guy with perfectly drawn eyeliner.