I Love You

Seungska's Oneshot Collections
I Love You
Inspired from: 2NE1
Ft. DaraGon
 
--------------------
 
[a/n: I didn't realize i forgot to take out the check mark on hide chapter lol pabo lani-ya! lol BUT Pls. enjoy this! (^_~) You all know this song right?! Story and the song don't go quite well but since it's a good song, i chose this kind of plot for this!  I love you Oooooh~]
 
-------------------------
The more you hate, the more you love!
When he teases you, that means he likes you!
Your enemy could be the person you'll end up loving!

---------------------

I Love You

Dara looked from a far and couldn’t help but smile as she admires the boy she had been crushing on. Like a young middle schooler she felt nervous as she watched the guy open his locker. She bit her lips watching him look deeper into his locker finding what she had slipped in earlier in his locker.

Her heart throbs harder as the guy looked intently at the pink note. She smiled to herself seeing him smell the note which she had spray lightly with her perfume. And seeing the guy smile made her heart flutter in joy. “Please read it,” she whispered.

She held her breath seeing the boy she likes reading the note intently. Dara is well aware that once she sends her note she’ll only feel paranoid of her surroundings. Dara quickly leaned back at the cold concrete seeing the guy looking around. She remembers well that she stated in the note that she’s always around looking out for him.

Dara didn’t want to admit but she’s becoming somewhat obsess. One day she thought she was ready to confess to him, but something in her pulled her back. It was the day she thought would never come but it did and it happened.

 

[Flashback]

Dara worriedly entered the university feeling overwhelmed with the new school. She hated how her parents all of a sudden wanted to move knowing they’re under fire again with the loan sharks her father probably had dealt with previously. Now she must put up with the new neighborhood, streets, and school. Just when her life back in Busan, was just right, her parents had chosen to move again.

Now, here she is looking scared as she entered a new chapter in her life. There is no one out here she knew and now she has to deal things on her own no one to back her up like the so called friend.

“Watch out!” she quickly turned seeing a beautiful girl. “What?!”

“Nothing,” Dara mumbled.

She shut her eyes tight for a moment feeling a bad start already. She didn’t realize how her hell is just starting after all she’s in a school she didn’t quite belong to.

Dara kept on walking hoping to avoid any more troubles. After bumping to a few rich kids, she felt her day worsen and already her temper isn’t helping either.

Just for this day she decided to ditch class since she’s in no mood to mingle with rich brats.

Dara decided to go up the rooftop since being up higher made her feel safe and secured away from people who she already hated. She tossed her bag harshly on the other side of the ground making her surprise when someone yelled.

“God!” she quickly went to the voice. “Are you blind or just plain stupid?”

“Excuse me?!” Dara grabbed her bag. “Well sorry! I didn’t know someone would be here!”

“Yah!” theguy stood up easing his pained head with his hand. “You’re new here, aren’t you? And you don’t know who owns this place?”

“Own?” Dara repeated. “As far as I see, this is owned by the school owner and not by you? Whoever you are?!”

“See this!” the guy pointed making Dara squint hard to see what’s written.

“Kwon Jiyong?” she read out loud.

“You got that right! Kwon Jiyong!” he yelled. “No one ever tried coming up here unless they have my permission. And who are you to just barge in here?”

“Ahh so that’s how you claim spots huh?” Dara dug in her bag taking out her black sharpie. Jiyong watched intently as the girl crossed his name and write her name much bigger.

“Yah! Are you crazy?!” Jiyong took the sharpie! “Get out!”

“No!” she yelled.

“Out!” he yelled again but Dara sat still on the concrete. “You’re not getting out?”

When he didn’t get any response, Jiyong quickly picked her up carrying her like a bride which shocked the girl to death. “Yah!” Dara yelled. She tried moving herself from his grip but Jiyong’s grip was hard.  “Where are you taking me?!”

Dara was surprise that this stranger took her back to the hallway where busy people are going with their own business. For sure she hasn’t felt the humiliations in her life and now she realized she just hit the jackpot on that.

The busy students all stopped what they’re doing as they see the bad Kwon Jiyong and a new girl. Many girls felt their anger rise seeing the attention of their so called wanted boyfriend is giving to this one girl and worst he was carrying her which many had dreamed of.

“This is where you belong!” Jiyong harshly threw her down on the floor making the girl moan in pain. The people around them burst into laughter seeing the new kid in pain and the humiliations she just received from the famous guy. “I hope you learned a lesson who not to mess with!”

“Jiyong,” a girl suddenly came to his side making Jiyong scowl.

“Leave me alone Sohee!” Jiyong pushed Sohee aside making the girl blush in embarrassment.

“One more time,” Jiyong intently looked at Dara. “I will make sure you’ll get worst than this day!”

Dara watched the guy intently as he leaves which made her angrier than she already is.

“Don’t you know who not to mess with?” Sohee said making Dara angrier. Out of all the kind of people she hated girls like this one.

“I know,” Dara stood up closing in on the girl. “I can hear perfectly. Maybe you should try listening so you can’t get humiliated like me!”

“Why you?!” she was about to give Dara a slap but the girl caught it on time.

“Don’t touch me,” Dara glared at her. “Or I will add more humiliations to what you already received!”

The crowd gasps hearing this new girl threat Sohee. No one other than Jiyong could do that and seeing her bravely took a chance on it made most guys amaze.

But ever since then she was quite known to be Jiyong’s number one enemy.

[End of FB]

 

However not many know that the Dara they fear now is actually weak. She remembered well the first time her heart had felt the sudden flutter which she’s afraid of. Her heart fluttered knowing she’s falling for her number one enemy. Just from one event, her views on her enemy changed.

That’s when she realized that to her he’s more than just an enemy for her but the guy she has been looking for.

 

[Flashback]

Once the last class ended, everyone in the university rushed their way out of the premise. Dara took her time in her locker taking out everything she needed. She didn’t really want to go home knowing all she’ll embrace to is her parents arguing which she did not want to hear at all.

Once she got her things, she walked alone in the empty hallway clueless of what’s bound to happen to her. She held the straps of her backpack tightly as she felt something suspicious around her. The sudden emptiness of the hallway and the dimness of the lights made her nervous.

As she walked down slowly, she suddenly felt something heavy behind her back. And slowly she was on the cold floor as three strangers started to her. She tried yelling but one guy was able to shut fast preventing her from yelling. She tried wiggling free but the grips of their hold on her were too tight.

“Hmmmp!” she tried to yell but she felt hopeless. Dara chanted in her head how she’s not going to cry or fear these fools, but her strong side gave up knowing she’s helpless. The tears she didn’t want to let out fell on her cheeks feeling the sudden defeat.

She closed her eyes tightly as she let the three men get the hold of her and since no one would help her she just laid still cold like a dead body. She could hear them laughing and asking to hurry so they can take turns. Dara sure felt more scared than she already is hearing such thing from these heartless people.

The pressure on her body suddenly felt light as one of the guys was pulled out. Her eyes still shut tight hearing such commotions. The two guys that are holding onto her gave up leaving her as they try to get their friend out.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open as she heard the three men rushed their way out. She lay still looking at the ceiling when his face came in sight. Her heart fluttered for unknown reason making her feel unease.

“Stupid,” he held his hand out for Dara to take but instead Dara sob for unknown reason.

It was also the day, she felt something warm. For the first time she felt real warmth from someone that truly cared for her who hugged her tightly in his arms hoping to ease her fears away.

[End of FB]

 

However their relationship didn’t go quite well how she looked at it. Instead of being his worst enemy she tried hard to ignore him and go on with her life. She denied her feelings at first, but after her observation her heart sure got her trap.

She hated how he’s close to certain girls and she would think he’s doing in on purpose to make her jealous. And sooner her feelings had truly became deeper to the point she tried to avoid path with him.

But then one day, an idea came to her head where she decided to write him a note and slip them in his locker. She somehow wanted for him to know that a girl like her admires him and not having the guts to say it in person and reveal her real identity she decided to keep it hidden leaving it nameless.

Now here she is standing behind the wall watching his every move. How her love for the guy could only remain hidden since she’s well aware how he’s never going to look at her the same way he looks at the girls around him.

She sighed in another defeat knowing she’ll remain nameless in his heart even if he felt something in her note. All she wanted was for the guy to know she exists.

-

Just like any other end of the day for her, she slowly walked the empty hallway alone. She doesn’t want to go home yet knowing it’ll be another day where Jiyong still doesn’t know her, and another night where she end up thinking about him again. Love why are you so complicated? Jiyong can’t you see? Don’t you know how I feel?

Dara’s eyes widen feeling someone pulling her, and she wanted to scream but couldn’t as this person have cover. She felt scared all over again remembering what had happened to her. Then thoughts of Jiyong’s absence made her ten times scared.

But all she knew she’s pinned hard on the wall of one the classrooms and her eyes widen seeing him. Jiyong smiled as he looked into the girl and this made Dara’s heart rejoice.

“Don’t scream okay?” he said making Dara nod. And slowly his hand uncovered Dara’s mouth allowing her to let her breath out that she’s been holding.

“What do you want?” she whispered hoping not to stutter feeling tense with their sudden close distance.

“When are you going to actually tell me?” he said making Dara curious.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“This?” he held her note which made her nervous. Her heart pounding crazy seeing her note again and Jiyong smiled knowing he finally got her. He sure did a lot of test on her and knowing that it was her who wrote the letter he felt more secured with his decision.

“That’s not mine,” Dara said which made Jiyong laugh.

“I’ve got you Dara,” he leaned forward. “So don’t dare lie to me, or else.”

“Or else what?” she tried to avoid her beating heart.

“Or I’ll have to punish you,” he smirked making Dara gulp on her saliva. “Listen to me carefully.”

Dara looked deeply in his eyes and felt hypnotized all of a sudden. His eyes, that she surely loves seeing up close since she could feel as if they speak on its own.

“I know it was you,” he said smiling. “And now that I know how you feel about me, I’m taking this chance.”

“What?” Dara mumbled wondering if what she’s hearing is right.

“I said listen, didn’t I?” he asked making Dara seal her lips again. “Dara, the moment I laid my eyes on you, I know it is you. It is you I’m looking for. I just got scared to admit it knowing I’ve been hurt in the past and now that someone like you came, I figured that maybe there is hope in me. I like you Dara and I might have been tough on you but that’s because I want all your attention to me. So when you started avoiding me I felt unsure somehow seeing you’re pulling away.”

“I like you Dara,” he leaned closely making Dara’s heart pound crazily. “Because you’re not like the girls here, you are very different to them. And what I look for in a girl, you have it all. I hope you can give me a chance.”

“Jiyong,” Dara called.

“I hope you give us a chance,” he whispered making Dara nervous. She wasn’t prepared for this nor did she picture that a scene like this would happen. Now that everything is coming out so fast she felt rather scared and excited at the same time.

“I just don’t like you Dara,” he said. “If that’s what’s stopping you, I’m afraid I have to say this but I’ve fallen in love with you.”

Dara felt her once anxious butterflies gone as she heard him so clear. And like what she had hoped for, it came so sudden that the happiness she’s been longing is finally here. She didn’t realize how foolish she has been to think such thing like avoiding him.

“Dara,” he cupped her face making Dara nervous. “I love you, and I know that, don’t you know?”

“I..” Dara couldn’t utter anything knowing things haven’t sunk in.

“Please be my girlfriend?” he asked making Dara smile for unknown reason. “I won’t take no for an answer and you know that.”

“Why would I say no?” she bit her lips preventing herself from spazzing like a foolish girl. “When I know, it’s you I’m waiting for.”

“Really?” he asked making Dara nod. “We’ll take things slow okay? I know it’s scary for you to hear me say this but I do love you.”

“I…” Dara bowed feeling so shy all of a sudden. “I love you too.”

“What?” he leaned forward trying to listen. “Say it again.”

“Stop,” Dara blushed as the guy slowly lifted her chin their eyes meeting each other.

“Please,” he begged making Dara smile.

“I said I love…” she got cut off as Jiyong’s lips sealed hers. Dara felt her heart pounding hard again and her butterflies fluttering in her stomach all over again. She felt the surge of happiness flowed in her body as she felt his gentle lips on hers, like how she had dreamed off.

“I love you more,” he cut their kiss off making Dara blush deeper red. “Come on, let’s go out.”

“Aren’t we a bit too fast?” she asked surprised oh so sudden.

“Who says it’s too fast?” Jiyong smirked. “I’m not letting this chance go.”

“But…” Dara had no time to say anything as Jiyong pulled her out.

Dara smiled as they walk the busy streets together holding onto each other’s hands. Just like how she imagined things would be with Jiyong like had finally come out alive like the fairy tales she once read.

I Love You 

--------------------

A/N:

Oh young love! Do you guys remember any when you were younger? I did! i remember writing to my crush a secret admirer letter! more like typed letter lol. and yes i did slipped it in his locker! what's worst is, i made a big mistake of putting my locker number not the code but its number so his friends and him had spied whoever came in that locker. Got busted so easily neh?!

But no, we didn't get a happy ending! More like a tragic one! haha i kid nothing big really! But it was heartbreaking for me! since he was my first crush! (TT_TT

Anywho i hope you enjoy this one! I love the song so much! I have one more inspirations! I can't wait to write it. Next up is TopBom! got inspired from two things! A song and some show Big Bang were guest in! I'll write it sooooon!

Thanks for reading! Please leave me a comment neh?!

See you in the next update! (^_^)