Wipe Your Eyes [PG]

Seungska's Oneshot Collections
Wipe Your Eyes [PG]
Inspired by: Maroon 5 Song
Ft. DaraGon
 
[a/n: This song is a must listen! Just like Payphone i ended up listening to this all day just to get this story! i dedicate this to my first sub daragon1812! Hope you like it! lol i'm kinda hmm not sure about this story but i love the song! so enjoy everyone!]
-------------

Foreword

Dara and Jiyong have been together for more than three years and with the rising career they each have, they had to hide their status in front of the camera. They both vowed the day they called it official that they will keep it hidden until that day comes when both are ready to tell the world.

However like all relationship in the showbiz industry, there’s always a misunderstanding especially when it comes to lying about their relationship to the public.

And now Jiyong is facing another issue that he knows that hurt his baby girl. But this time Dara seems to lose hope knowing how hard their relationship has been especially now that both have less time for each other as they both rise higher in their career.

So here’s Jiyong outside Dara’s bedroom door asking her to listen, but the girl refuses to talk to him making him frustrated.

“Please Dara,” he called hoping the girl would listen. “Let me talk to you please.”

 

----------------------

Wipe Your Eyes

Dara had locked herself again after coming back from Japan hearing the news about Jiyong being linked to the same girl he was linked before. After the whole issue with Miss Korea and again Kiko Mizuhara, she seems to have lost hope in their relationship. She had locked herself in misery, but no tears had fallen realizing it’s not worth to cry about it when really it is. Her anger substitute the feeling she really wanted to feel.

Her phone would light up continuously signaling her that he’s calling again for the nth time. She didn’t want to speak to him yet knowing she’s not ready to talk about another issue that had come up again. It only pained her hearing his explanation at least not now.

-

Jiyong hanged up losing his last hopes as the girl wouldn’t answer his calls or messages. He knew that the girl needs time but something in him didn’t feel quite right. They’ve been here before and have talked about it but something bugged him just this day with this issue.

“Hyung, why don’t you go to the girl’s dorm,” Seungri said making the guy look blankly at him. “I know it’s bugging you and that you can’t work properly if you don’t get the answer you want.”

“He’s right bro,” Top said. “Why don’t you go and talk to her in person. We’ll tell Teddy hyung you’re just out for a bit.”

“Are you sure?” he asked when really he’s been itching to leave the studio to talk to Dara.

“Yea, noona is important to you right?” Daesung asked making the lad nod. “Then go! It’s worth to fight for it than work here when we got time to record.”

“He’s right bro,” Jiyong turned and saw Teddy. “Just come back when you’re ready.”

“Thanks guys!” Jiyong grabbed his stuff preparing to leave.

“Good luck!” Youngbae said making the guy nod and a faint smile painted in his face.

-

Jiyong arrived at the girl’s dorm thinking for a minute whether to go on with what the guys said. He knew that not only is the girl he loves is sad and mad at him but also the three girls who live with her.

“What do I have to lose?” he whispered. He brought his knuckles close to the door knocking gently at it.

“Who is it?” the speaker went on.

“Noona it’s me Jiyong,” he said.

“What do you want?” he could feel Bom’s anger in her tone.

“Please noona, I need to speak to Dara,” he said.

“She’s not ready to speak to you,” Bom sternly said.

“Please noona,” Jiyong begged. “At least let me try. Please!”

When Jiyong didn’t hear anything, he felt his last hope fading, but he was quite shock all of a sudden when the door flew opened.

“If you don’t get Dara to open her door,” she was boiling mad. “I will make sure you won’t ever come out of this dorm alive. You got that?”

“Yes noona,” Jiyong mumbled scared for his life after such threat.

“You got five minutes,” she said making Jiyong’s eyes wide.

“Noona isn’t that a bit short?” he asked.

“Your time is running,” she glanced at her watch making Jiyong panic.

Jiyong ran inside and prepared himself as he stood outside her door. He had everything rehearsed when he was driving back here. But now his brain had totally gone blank not knowing what to say.

“Oh god,” he whispered. “Think!”

“Dara,” he called but no answer. “Jagiya please listen to me okay?”

“I know you’re hurt,” he started. “And I’m sorry, but the issue is not true, sajangnim and I already fixed it. I just hope you believe me baby. I’m sorry if I kept mum about it, but I just didn’t want to hurt you.”

“Dara, please let’s talk about this,” he went on. “I know you’re holding yourself in there and it’s not good for you, you know that. So please baby let’s talk.”

“Please Dara,” he was on the verge of losing hope begging to the last remaining pride he had. “Let me talk to you please.”

When he didn’t get any response he felt his world slowly shattering as the girl behind the door is not speaking or listening to him at all.

He was ready to leave, when he heard the door unlock and slowly it revealed a blank Dara.

“Dara,” he quickly grabbed the girl holding her tightly.

And little did he know his heart ache hearing the girl sob as she cries on his chest. His shirt quickly soaked in her kept tears. “I’m sorry jagiya,” he hugged her tighter caressing her back to hope to calm the girl. “I know you’re tired of fighting about this and I am too. That’s why I’m here baby.”

Dara gathered herself and pushed the guy. “I don’t need to speak to you!” she yelled making the guy surprise with her sudden anger. “I don’t need your explanation! Just go and leave me!”

“Dara,” he moved closer to her but the girl moved back. “Let me explain okay?”

“No!” she bit her lips preventing to pour another tear that were threatening to fall. “Just go and be with that Kiko!”

“Dara, there’s nothing going on with me and that girl,” Jiyong tried to grab her hand but the girl moved away. “Don’t you trust me?”

 “Please Dara believe me,” he sincerely looked into her eyes deeply. “I know I have hurt you again, but please believe me this time. Don’t you love me?”

“I’m sorry,” Dara murmured.

“I know I’m sorry too,” Jiyong faintly smiled.

Dara moved to the window feeling stupid realizing what they’re going through again. It’s always like this and she can’t help but blame herself for being a burden. She trust him and it just hurts her that they can’t reveal their relationship just yet knowing it’s too early and not good for each other’s career which she had agreed to keep in. And now that her Jiyong is being linked to someone else, she becomes hopeless since they both had promised their boss not to reveal it just yet.

Hey you,” he said. “Come over here and let me embrace you.”

Dara slowly turned feeling embarrassed knowing she’s acting childish again. But she couldn’t help it since she really love Jiyong so much.

I know that I’m causing you pain too,” he lifted her chin to see her face. “But remember if you need to cry, I’m here to wipe your eyes…”

“I’m sorry Ji,” Dara let her kept tears fall.

I’ll make sure tonight before you fall asleep,” he leaned closer eyeing the girl deeply. “I run my thumb across you cheeks,” he said while doing it. “So… cry cause I’m here to wipe your eyes…”

 “I know I made you feel this way,” he said running his thumbs across her cheeks wiping her tears away. “You gotta breathe, we’ll be okay… so cry cause I’m here to wipe your eyes…”

 “Pleased don’t lose your faith,” he smiled at her, but the girl bowed down feeling stupid. “Don’t worry ‘cause I’m here to keep you safe…”

I promise,” he went on. “If you let me see your face… That I won’t let you down…”

The girl slowly lifted her head meeting his eyes and as much as she tried holding onto her tears, she couldn’t as more tears fell across her cheeks. “I won’t let you down,” he said again closing in her. “I’m here to wipe your eyes…”

“I’m sorry Jiyong,” Dara whispered making the guy faintly smile.

“I’m sorry too,” he brushed the girl’s hair to the side. “I promise you that what we said on the statement we released are all true, so please don’t believe other people than me, okay?”

“I will,” Dara bit her lips preventing her to cry for being stupid when it comes to believing in such things.

“Remember what I told you?” he asked making Dara nod.

“I promised you that there is no other woman than can take me away from you,” he looked deeply in her eyes brushing the rest of her tears. “That you are the only one that owns my heart.”

“I know,” she felt light hearing him say those words again.

“I guess I’m sorry that I get linked randomly to girls I don’t even like,” he said making the girl pout. “I guess your boyfriend is just too handsome.”

“Yah!” Dara frowned.

“But remember if you ever need to cry,” he wiped the last tears dry. “That I’ll be here to wipe your eyes dry because I don’t like seeing you cry for nothing.”

“I only want to see you cry, when you’re shedding tears of joy okay?” he said making Dara nod. “I love you so much that I can’t look at anyone else than you. I don’t have time to look for anyone knowing that I have you already and there’s no need for me to look.”

“I’m happy with you jagiya,” he went on. “If you let me be first, I’ll make sure the world knows about you even if I can’t name you just yet, I’ll make sure they know I have someone and that someone is you.”

“I love you too,” she tried not to cry hearing such sweet words from him.

“I love you so so much and nothing can change that,” he leaned slowly meeting her swollen red lips.

“I love you too,” she whispered after they broke the kiss. Dara wrapped her arms around him tightly feeling light and knowing she trust Jiyong there’s nothing that can go wrong.

Jiyong felt his worry self left as he felt the girl he long for hugged him tight. He embraced her tightly hoping to let the girl know that there’s nothing that can make him look for any other. That there is only one girl in his life and that is her, the one and only Sandara Park.

---------------------

How is it? I love this song and i won't get tired of it! Oh it's playing in my itunes right now hehe! Hope you like this, something short and sweet! Just right neh not too sweet or bland hehe?! Do listen to the song, i know you'll like it and if you love Maroon 5 you would sure enjoy the song no doubt!!! (^_~) (^3^) mwah!