Confession

My secret admirer:)

 

(Your POV)

 

*KRRIIIIIIIINGG! KRRIIIINNGGG!!*

 

It’s my alarm clock reminding me to wake up. It’s 6:00am. I slowly stood up, scratch my eyes a little. I took a bath, brushed my teeth, wore my uniform, put my glasses on and brushed my hair.

 

“Eomma” I said as I went down the stairs.

 

“Ah. Darling, you’re awake. It’s time for breakfast” she said fixing the plates.

 

“Surprise!” Jeongmin came from under the stairs.

 

“Yah! Jeongmin oppa, you scared me” I said holding my chest.

 

“Why are you here so early?” I asked him.

 

“I want to eat auntie’s delicious pancake” he sat beside me.

 

I smiled at him and we all ate together.

 

We went to school together.

 

This is the day that I’ll confront Minwoo. But this will be the last day that I’ll be giving him a letter on his locker.

 

You are a boy that doesn’t know I exist,

And you’re also a boy whom I cannot resist;

I have tried my best just to give up on you,

Because I know there is nothing I can do;

 

Today is the day that I will make confess,

I am so nervous that makes me so hopeless;

I’m also scared that you might not like me,

The feelings that you’ll show I will not see;

 

As I talk to you, I will have the courage.

My skipping heart beat, I’ll try to manage;

See you later my dream lover,

Sincerely yours, your secret admirer.

 

 

(Minwoo’s POV)

 

My secret admirer left me a poem that makes me more nervous. I don’t know if I could accept her. I wish I will have the courage to say what I feel. Hwaiting~

 

I can’t concentrate to the lessons. All I can think is about what will happen later. I didn’t even hear the professor calling my last name.

 

*fast forward*

 

Lesson..

 

Lesson..

 

Lunch break..

 

Lesson..

 

End of the class..

 

 

Here I go, sitting on a bench in the gym. I can’t stay calm. 5 minutes, no sign of Ms. Secret admirer. I’ll just play a game in my phone.

 

Few minutes…..

 

“Minwoo-ssi!” a girl’s hands with a pink stationary just appeared in my sight.

 

It’s her! My secret admirer! She told me that when someone gave me a letter, it was her.

 

The note says:

 

“Your secret admirer, who could it be??

 

 

Can’t you see all along, it was me?? -____-“

 

Then there’s an arrow pointing to her, I slowly raise my head.

 

The 1st thing that catches my eyes is her glasses.

 

“Jung-Ah!?” I’m surprised. Really surprised!

 

“Ung” she nodded.

 

“You.. You are…. You are my… Se-secret.. Admirer?” I uttered.

 

“Ung” she bowed.

 

“But why? Why did you hide your feelings for me?” I curiously asked.

 

“I’m scared” her head is still down.

 

“Look at me please” I begged.

 

She looked at me with teary eyes.

 

“Now tell me why?” I asked her again.

 

She looked at me directly in the eyes.

 

“I’m scared to be rejected because I know if I tell you my feelings, you’re not going to feel the same. Jae Eun unnie is right, I assumed a lot. I think every day that you like me, you feel the same for me. But I know I’m wrong, I can’t stop myself for dreaming” she then started to cry.

 

I don’t know what to say to her. I’m just shock.

 

“Jung-Ah” I said.

 

“You told me that you’re in love with your secret admirer right? Ever since you said that, I got the nerve to tell you the truth. I don’t care if you will not like me, I just want to confess personally. Hiding these feelings really crashes my heart slowly” she continued to talk as she cries.

 

“Jung-Ah. Please” I hold her both hands.

 

“Now you know that your secret admirer is me, do you still love me? Minwoo, whatever your decision I can accept. I’m happy that you knew already. If you don’t feel the same way, stop showing like you are. It hurts me” she cries louder.

 

“Please Minwoo! Have the courage to speak to her” I told to myself.

 

“Jung-Ah, stop crying” I wiped her tears.

 

I took a very deep breath and released it.

 

“I love you” I uttered.

 

 

(Your POV)

 

“I love you” he said to me.

 

“Mwo?!” I looked at him with my eyes widen. My heart is beating fast. 4x than a normal heart beat.

 

“Lee Jung-Ah. Saranghae! I love you. I don’t know how or when. I just felt it. When I fell in love with you, I became confuse whom to choose. You or my secret admirer. Now I know you and my secret admirer was only one, I love you even more” he expressed.

 

A smile in face came out. Because of joy, I hugged him and cried.

 

“kamsahamnida Minwoo. Jeongmal kamsahamnida” I hugged him tighter.

 

He hugs me back tighter than mine.

 

“Saranghae! Noreul manhi saranghae” I spoke.

 

“Nado. Nado dangshin-eun saranghae” he replied.

 

Both of us have tears of joy.

 

“Ah! Minwoo-ssi, you’re crying?” I asked him.

 

He wiped his tears while laughing a little “it’s because I’m happy. Really happy”

 

I smiled at him.

 

Unexpectedly, he kissed me on the lips. I was surprised. My eyes that was really wide suddenly close when I felt the love from that kiss so I kissed him back.

 

I can’t stop this moment now. It’s really a dream come true.

 

We’ve been kissing for a minute, still not getting tired of it.

 

I love this moment. Capturing it and remembering it is what I am doing now.

 

After that full of love kisses, I hugged him again.

                                                *************

Yie! I’m so happy for Minwoo and YOU! Kekeke~ there are still chapters coming. Maybe a 2 or 3. Any readers there?