I'm sorry, I love you

My secret admirer:)

 

“Oppa! Please listen to me” – Jung-Ah.

 

I crossed the street as I ignore her.

 

“Minw—“

 

*BAM!!*

 

After I crossed the street, I still heard Jung-Ah’s voice about to call my name. But when I heard a loud screech of a wheel, her voice disappeared.

 

“Oh my gosh!” a lot of people says.

 

I looked back and I’m shocked.

 

“Jung-Ah!!” I yelled as I rushed to the street where I saw her unconscious.

 

As I get near, her head is full in blood.

 

“Jung-Ah!” I carried her.

 

“Call an ambulance please!” I cried for help.

 

An ambulance came and laid Jung-Ah in the stretcher.

 

We rushed her into the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Jung-Ah is being diagnose in the emergency room, I called her parents and Jeongmin.

 

After an hour, they came.

 

“What happened?” her mom asked me.

 

I started crying & I can’t answer her question.

 

“Yah! Answer me!” she shook my shoulders.

 

“Minwoo! Speak up!” Jeongmin hyung shouted.

 

“I- I— I crossed the street. She- she--- followed me but a truck bumped into her” I sobbed.

 

“Mianhae ahjumma. Mianhae” I apologized.

 

“It’s no one’s fault” she tapped my shoulder.

 

Couple of hours, there is still no sign of the doctor.

 

Few minutes…

 

We stood up as the doctor went out the emergency room.

 

“What’s my daughter’s condition doc?” ajhussi said.

 

The doctor sigh a deep.

 

“I’m sorry” he uttered.

 

“What?!” we all said.

 

“But your daughter didn’t make it. A lot of blood was lost from her. I’m sorry. We tried our best to recover her” – doctor.

 

I don’t know what to do. My knees are becoming weak.

 

“Jung-Ah” I speak softly as I kneeled.

 

Tears start to rush into my face.

 

“No! It can’t be!” ahjumma hits the doctor as she cries.

 

“Ahjumma” Jeongmin hyung is stopping her.

 

“Jung-Ah” I whimpered.

 

I punch the wall as hard as I can hit, I’m so mad at myself! Why did I ignore her? I’m just now regretting.

 

“Jung-Aaaaaaaaaaah!!!! Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae” I cried.

 

My phone suddenly rang.

 

Video calling…

“baby boo Jungie♥”

 

Eh?! A video call? I opened it. Ah! It was Jung-Ah speaking.

 

“*singing “If I have a lover” last part*

 

Naega wa jwoso nomuna gomawo, (Thank you so much for coming to me)

Nae gyote naega innun ge… (You being next to me)

Nomanui sarang baby baby baby, baby boo~~ (You’re my only love, baby baby baby, baby boo~)

Baby baby baby, baby boo~~

 

Happy 2nd monthsary jagiya! 2nd monthsary of our performance!! Yehey!! *claps* I’m really happy that you’re already mine. I really love you Minwoo-ssi. Neomu saranghae! *kisses the screen* oh. About the surprise in the cinema, I know you’re really shock. I’m sorry, I love you. Forgive me please? Ppuing.ppuing *do aegyo* thanks to all the kindness you did for me. I will return it all to you *smiles* I made an alarm to this video call. I alarmed it exactly 12:00am, did you receive this by 12am? If yes, I love you so much! Hug! This is really my surprise for you, early in the morning, go to the school and open your locker, arraseo? *points at the screen* I hope it’ll make you happy! Again, noreul manhi saranghae Minwoo-ssi. Whatever happens, always remember that you can never be replaced. Bye bye~ *waves* loving you, your secret admirer *heart sign*”

 

Aish~ that girl really! She always makes me cry.

 

“baby boo, saranghae” I talked to my cell phone screen.

 

                                                *******************

Sorry if your character died T____T still have 2 chapters & it will be Minwoo’s POV. Yeah yeah, I know this story is really BORING. But you read it anyway, right? You guys wouldn’t come this far if you didn’t read it. Keke~ thank you so much! XOXO