Dinner with Infinite

I HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE 3 OF YOU?!

 

[SeoNa POV]

After I had my ultimate fangirl dream come true, he let go and distance himself awkwardly. He cleared his throat and continued speaking. “I mean, for cooking for us. It’s been awhile since we had meat.”

I laughed dryly. “Of course, there’s no way you could be in love with me,” I tried to cover up the awkwardness. *Aish~ Pabo-yah* I scolded myself quietly.

As we made our way to the register, there was a silence between us. My heart was still thumping fast. *Why am I still feeling like this? Maybe it’s okay right? I mean he always says those kinds of things for fanservice... right?*

“SeoNa, are you okay?” DongWoo questioned, breaking my chain of thoughts.

“Uh, yeah. I’m okay,” I confirmed. “What time did you say the members will be home at?”

“Around 8PM or so,” he took out his phone to look at the time.

“Okay, hurry, let’s go!” I shouted after paying for the groceries.

As we arrived to Infinite’s dorm, I started to cook right away.  After a while, DongWoo offered to help.  It was nice of him, and time was running out so I quickly agreed.  As soon as we placed the food in the pan, the Infinite members started coming in.

“Yah! DongWoo! Where did you go?! You disappeared in the middle of the photoshoot,” I heard WooHyun shouting as he entered.

“DongWoo-ah!  Who else is here?”  The leader asked, as he turns his body towards the smell of food.  

“Oh, it’s just me and SeoNa, “ DongWoo replied as he was stirring the kimchi soup. “Chill WooHyun, Coordi-Noona said I could leave early since I was done with my shoot.”

“Wah! Everything looks so good!” SungYeol nearly drooled at the sight.

“Where are the others?” DongWoo asked.

“MyungSoo went straight to sleep, and SungJong is in the bathroom,” SungGyu answered.  “Oh, hi SeoNa,” he smiled cheekily at me. Everyone else in the kitchen greeted me after the leader.

“Hi,” I said meekly with rosy cheeks, still not comfortable with being around so many of my favorite idols.

“Awh, our SeoNa is still shy around us,” WooHyun came by my side and pulled me by my waist.

I felt all the heat rising up to my face. *Calm down SeoNa, Deep breaths.... It’s only WooHyun... It’s only WooHyun grabbing you, it’s okay. Dammit it’s THE WooHyun who is holding me this close!* I nearly screamed in my head. “WooHyun-sshi,” I called out shyly. “C-c-could you let me go, I need to finish cooking,” I tried to release myself from his grip before I went all out with my fangirl-ness.

He gave me a smirk. “You’re so cute when you’re stuttering, and drop the formality. Just call me ‘WooHyun Oppa’.”

I stayed quiet and continued working, I refused to call anyone ‘oppa’. After two years of hearing how clingy girls sound saying it, I refuse to ever let that word roll off my tongue.

“Hyung, just stop.” SungYeol patted WooHyun in the shoulders.  “You won’t move up on SeoNa’s ranking, so just stop.” WooHyun gave him a killing glare.

As I mixed the seasons with the spinach, I was slightly touched that they still remembered my ranking for them. *Awh~ They still remember...* I smiled to myself.

“Do you need any help?” I felt a figure hover over me.

“No, it’s fi-...” I turned around to see a man wearing a purple shirt.  It was almost as if I rejected his help, he would cry. “Uh.. I mean, since I’m almost done cooking, could you set up the table?” His face enlightened with joy and quickly went off to begin his task.

The table was set up nicely with the grill in the middle for cooking to meat and eight bowls of rice setup.  All seven members sat around the table happily waiting for me to bring the raw meat over. As soon as I set the plate down, everyone began digging into the food as if they haven’t eaten for days. I stood there happily as I watched them eat. *Good job SeoNa, you did a good job cooking today.* I mentally praised myself.

“Come and eat with us SeoNa,” DongWoo said with a mouth full of rice.

I chuckled at his dorkiness. “It’s okay, you guys go on and eat,” I rejected politely.

“C’mon, the chef has to eat too you know,” he pulled me by his side and I sat in between him and MyungSoo.

“Wah! SeoNa, you cooked all of this?” SungJong exclaimed placing a piece of cooked meat into his mouth.

I nodded and stuck a spoonful of rice into my mouth. “Of course I couldn’t have cooked all this without DongWoo’s help,” I patted his shoulder lightly, praising him.

“Are you sure that it isn’t DongWoo who is your ultimate bias?” SungGyu questioned playfully.

“Aniyo! I told you guys, L is my ultimate bias.”

“Are you su-...?”

“Yes, yes, yes! It’s L and only L, no one else,” Everyone stared at me, then I realized L was sitting right next to me. *Crap! Too much... my life*

The members awed, "L, you sure do have a loyal fan next to you," SungYeol commented. I continued to eat quietly, not daring to look up to make eye contact with any of them.

Once everyone finished eating, they left into their rooms doing whatever they usually did and I was stuck with cleaning and doing the dishes. *Ugh... Cleaning... I know they're idols and all, but I love how none of them offered to help.*  I reached out to grab the final dishes left at the table, but a different hand beat me to it.  My eyes followed the hand of the person.  It was MyungSoo.  I opened my mouth but nothing seemed to come out.  

“Kamsahamnida?”  He took the words out of my mouth.

“Ah, neh...”  He walked over to the sink and placed them in the sink.
“You need help?”  Was he being a gentlemen?
“Um, it would be helpful.”  I replied.
MyungSoo the water and started soaking the dishes in soap.  I soaked the dishes in water and placed them on the rack to dry.  After we finished all of the dishes, we stood there in awkwardness.
“Um..”  I broke the silence first.
“Thank you for helping me.”

He nodded, not saying a word.  I went over to the dining table to get my phone and check the time.  I missed 5 text messages and 5 phone calls from ChoHee.

*Oh, my gawd.  I’m so dead.*

“You going?”  He asked, standing behind me.
“Ye-Yeah.  Bye-bye,” I rushed out the door and was about to run home, as I got outside, I haven’t noticed that it started pouring.  

“Ahhh, crap.  Just my day...”  I sighed and started to run.  I expected my hair to be wet along with my clothes but someone has caught my arm.  I turned around and faced the lovely figure before me.

 
 

UPDATE:

Hi guys! How have you guys been!

We missed you guys sooooo much! But since school is slowly starting to ease down
we'll be writing and updating more hopefully >3<

Lovenee and I have also been busy with rehearsals for our talent show coming up too
Guess what we're dancing to! No not Infinite :P But we're dancing to 'No Mercy' by B.A.P

We've worked so hard on this dance so we're really excited to perform it :DD

Oh! And we have been OBSESSED with 'One Shot' too! But that dance is too hard ><
Especially the push-up dance :P We're still hoping to see Channie to perform with them as 6 someday :))

Well, sorry for leaving cliff hangers >.< But we love you guys so much that we just had to :D
If you leave more comments below, we'll update more :) All your comments motive us to keep
this fanfic going. So if there are no Subbies, there are no Updates/fics ^^

Tell us your thoughts on the Chapter in the comments below
Remember ALL comments are loved by us. Don't worry we won't judge you

COMMENT :D/SUBSCRIBE ^^/SHARE <3

--seayang14