"I'm Jang DongWoo... And you are?"

I HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE 3 OF YOU?!

[SeoNa’s POV]

The person from the kitchen came out.  It was WooHyun.  THE Nam WooHyun!  I was speechless.  “Oh.  Who’s this?”  “WooHyun meet my friend ChoHee and her cousin SeoNa.”  BooHyun pointed out.  “Ah.  Nice to meet you.”  WooHyung bowed.  I bowed with ChoHee.  Just then something pointed out of your purse.  “Hey, you got the same phone as my dongsaeng, Hoya.”  I suddenly took it out and held it.  “Ani.  It is actually Hoya’s.  He lost it on the plane on my seat.”  I confessed.  “Chinja?  Let me see.”  I gave the phone to WooHyun.  Our hands touched.  On the inside I was screaming like a happy child. *Kyah! Our hands touched! Try to keep your cool SeoNa, it’s not like all of Infini-...*

Suddenly, the door burst open, allowing six figures to come in. “Happy Birthday WooHyun!” They all sang in unison. My eyes widened and I looked over to ChoHee with a why-didn’t-you-tell-me-infinite-was-coming face. With almost the identical expression she turned to me. “I didn’t know BooHyun and WooHyun were brothers!” She mouthed. I glared at her, but tried to let it go for Infinite.

As they each one by one passed by to set the cake and presents on the table, I saw Him. He was more beautiful than I imagined. Even though he was dressed casually, he was amazing. I loved seeing this side of him, always smiling lazily, being so carefree, and just simply seeing MyungSoo, not L. As my gaze followed him, I noticed him blowing his bangs to the side, because he was in charge of holding the cake. *My Soulmate* I thought happily. As I continue gazing at him, he flashed a smile my way. I turned away immediately, hoping he wouldn’t see me. My smile grew wider and I felt a big rush of heat on my cheeks. *I wonder if he remembers me from the plane ride?* For a moment, I felt like I was on a cloud.

“You look really cute when you’re blushing,” a voice suddenly appeared.

Nearly shocked to death, I turned to see who was next to me. My eyes widened and I was taken back that my ’boyfriend’ was talking to me. My wide smile shrank down to a small, shy smile. “Thanks,” I said meekly to the red head guy.

“I’m Jang DongWoo,” he introduced. *Of course I know who you are!* “And you are?” He held out his hand.

“Im SeoNa,” I said hesitantly accepting his handshake. *OMG! We are like hold hands together!*

“It’s nice to meet you SeoNa,” he smiled widely. *He has such a cute eye smile.* I notice his eyes shifted to my wrist. I pulled my hand away from him and hid it behind my back. *Crap! Why did I wear this wristband?!* “You’re an Inspirit?” He questioned, cocking his head to one side. Not knowing what to say, I just nodded my head slowly. “Woah! Chinjja daebak!” He cheered. “You’re a really different Inspirit, you didn’t fangirl that much when we got here. Wherever we are, Inspirits are always fangirling about the littlest things we do,” DongWoo informed. I smiled brightly, feeling happy that I was ‘different’, even though I was fangirling hardcore on the inside. “But then again, you were completely staring at MyungSoo,” my face fell as the memory replayed in my head *mental facepalm Aish! I thought no one was looking, I feel so stupid. Curse me and my obsession love for MyungSoo.* “So I’m guessing you must be an L fan.”

I quickly glanced over to MyungSoo then back at DongWoo. “I guess you can say that,” I smiled.

“C’mon, since you already know who we are. Let me introduce you to them personally,” he grabbed my hand and dragged me over to where the group was. I looked down at how he held my hand. *He’s holding my hand again.* Slightly blushing, I looked back up to see him smile at me. *I could get use to this...*


UPDATE:

Thanks for all the awesome comments and for supporting this fanfic!

Sorry! I know this is a short update but wait just a few minutes, I have a present for you guys!

I guess, I'll try to update every Monday or Tuesday or so.. So YAY! :DD

 

Soooo... Any BABYz or InspiritBABYz out there??

Have you seen their teaser for 'No Mercy'?
GAAAHHH! It's amazing! I was fangirling hardcore for it today when it premiered!

But I can't fangirl on this A/N or else it would be too long ><
Heuheuheuheuheu Dx

Check it out!

--seayang14