Total Fangirl Moment!

I HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE 3 OF YOU?!

[SeoNa’s POV]

I reached out to grab the Samsung Galaxy S II [A/N: Not really 100% sure about it, but I know it’s somewhere along the Samsung line xDD], which was the same on I had. *Oh my gosh! I have my husband’s phone!!!! KYAAAHHH!!!* I held it tightly as if my life depended on it. After a while I stuffed the phone in my purse, grabbed all my things and went looking for my cousin. Taking a deep breath, I dropped to a seat after failing to look for my cousin.

“Don’t worry, ChoHee will be there waiting for your arrival,” I mimicked my dad’s words before I left America. “Yeah, waiting for my arrival at HER HOUSE,” I emphasized. Just then I thought about texting her. I reached into my purse, but right after I opened it, I remember I don’t have my phone. *Ahh~ That’s right, I have Hoya’s phone.* I squealed quietly to myself, not wanting to attract attention while I was having my mini fangirl moment. *First, I met my soulmate on the plane and he SAT NEXT TO ME, and now I have my husband’s phone! This is the best start ever to my stay in South Korea.* I laughed quietly myself, drowning in my fangirl thoughts. *Now I know what to post on Tumblr... HAHA! Everyone is going to be sooo jelly! But what if they don’t believe me, I should’ve taken pictures for proof.* My shoulders deflated as I thought about the down side of this. *Oh well, as long as I know it’s true. Now what would make things even better is if I met DongWoo here. My boyfriend! I would be the happiest girl alive if it happened.* As I continued fantasizing about meeting DongWoo, I heard someone call out my name.

“SeoNa?” The voice rang.

“Yes DongWoo?” I said gracefully, tilting my head up to see the person.

“Yah! Do I look like DongWoo?” The voice said in a more sarcastic tone.

“Oh ChoHee,” was all I was able to say.

“Still fantasizing about Infinite I see,” she said as she helped me with my luggage.

“Yeah, thanks for ruining it,” I said sarcastically as I got up to carry my own stuff.

“Your welcome anytime!” she said brightly. “C’mon let’s hurry so I can show you around!”

I quickly followed her into her car and we drove away to the eastern side of Seoul, while listening to Sukira.

“Where was your phone? I tried calling it like a million times, but you never picked up,” she nagged while driving.

I stiffened, not knowing how to answer her, but I decided since it was only her, I came out clean. “You see, I think Hoya has my phone,” I said meekly.

“Hoya... Really, your ‘husband’,” she said with a hint of annoyance in her voice. “Is this a joke? Why would Hoya have your phone?”

“Well, when I saw what phone Hoya had, I wanted to get one like his, since an iPhone was too expensive.”

ChoHee gave me an are-you-serious face. “Really! You don’t believe me?” I searched for the phone in my purse and pulled it out. “See!” I turned it on and shoved it in her face.

“YAH! I’m driving!” She yelled out, pushing away the phone.

Not caring, I showed her the screen. “It says ‘HoWon’ .”

She quickly glanced at the phone screen and her eyes widened. “So you met Infinite on the plane?!”

“Yes! Isn’t it amazing?!” I nearly screamed out, in my fangirl mode.

Throughout the whole car ride, I fangirled about Infinite and how great it would be if she met them again. Once they arrived at ChoHee’s apartment, she helped me get settled in. As soon as I was finally settled, I laid down on my bed in exhaustion.

“SeoNa, I’m going over to a friend’s house, wanna come with me?” ChoHee asked at my bedroom door.

I turned my head to face ChoHee, and looked at her blankly. “Do I have a choice?”

“Not really,” she smiled and walked away.

I lazily stood up, searching through the clothes that I just put away. I grabbed my black shorts with the matching belt, and a floral tank top. I trudged my way down the stairs and got into the car, where ChoHee was waiting for me. “So who’s this friend?”

“Nam BooHyun,”  As we drove to ChoHee’s friend’s place.

We both reached to her friend’s door and he opened it.  “Annyeong!”  He greeted.  “Annyeong.”  ChoHee greeted back.  We both got inside.  “So, who’s this?”  Her friend asks.  “This is my cousin, SeoNa.  SeoNa this is BooHyun.”  “Hyung!  Who’s at the door?”  A voice called in the kitchen.  I knew that voice.  But I couldn’t lay my finger on it.


UPDATE!:

Sorry for the short chapter!
I promisr the story wil start to get more exciting!
From now on, I'm gonna start replying to comments via wall :)

July is going to be a good month... SO MANY NEW COMEBACK!?

Who's your favorite comeback so far?

Super Junior - y, Free, & Single
T-Ara - Day by Day
2NE1 - I Love You
ZE:A - Aftermath
WooYoung [2PM] - y Lady

Am I missing any??

Obviously, my favorite is Super Junior since I'm an ELF at heart
But the others are kinda getting to me xDD

Any BABYs out there? Have you guys heard 'Goodbye' - B.A.P with the Matoki's?

So comment below or not for which comeback you like the most and comment for the story ^^

COMMENT <3/ SUBSCRIBE :D/ SHARE ^^

--seayang14