Typical Friday Night

I HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE 3 OF YOU?!

Narrator POV:

Age 16; Im SeoNa’s Sweet 16; After School  
~
“Happy sweet 16 SeoNa!”  Her friends surprised her.  “Oh thank you.”  SeoNa smiled, brightly.  She finally turns 16.  “Here, here.  Blow the candles!”  They give SeoNa a cake with light candles.  SeoNa blows while making her wish.  “Did you make a wish?”  Her friend asked.  “Haha, yes.  I did.”  SeoNa gives them another smile.  “So what’s your future plan?”  “Mmm, my future plan (fantasy) is ‘When I turn 18 and MyungSoo is 20, we’ll meet each other and fall in love, get married, and live happily ever after’ Or if that fails!  ‘When I turn 18 And Hoya is 21, we’ll get married and have beautiful kids together’ And if that fails... ‘When I turn 18 and DongWoo is 21, we’ll go on romantic dates, and be together forever’.  If they all fail, then might as well do something fun in South Korea.”  She tells them again.  They all groan.  “Yeah, we know that.  You’ve been telling us since we’ve met you.”

Her lips curved up into a big smile, “Well, I’m just giving you guys a heads up so you know who to expect to be the groom at my wedding,” she explained playfully.

“Yeah, yeah whatever,” her friend rolled her eyes. “So let’s say this does really happen for some magically reason and they ALL fall for you. Who will you pick then??” She questioned SeoNa.

“That’s easy!” SeoNa exclaimed. “Of course I’ll pick my soulmate! Who else?”

“Aigoo~” her friend let out a sigh. “I worry about your future,” she said as she shook her head from side to side.

SeoNa POV:

As the party ended, I walked into my room tired from the party. I collapsed on my bed and turned my head to face my soulmate’s face. “Jagiya, I’m finally 16 now. That means only two more years left until we finally meet,” I said to the L poster that was hung on my wall. I turned my attention to my Hoya and DongWoo poster. “Don’t worry,” I reassured them as if they were really there. “I haven’t forgotten about you guys. I’ll be waiting for the days that we meet and fall in love like those fanfics I read,” I smiled brightly then suddenly burst into laughter realizing how ridiculous I sounded.

After the brief conversation with my soulmate, husband, and boyfriend; I grabbed my laptop and opened up Tumblr. As I scrolled down, I saw my dashboard filled with Infinite, but mostly MyungSoo. As I fangirl over all the Infinite images on my dash, I saw a MyungSoo GIF. “WAHHH!?!? MUST REBLOG!” I continued scrolling until I came upon another MyungSoo GIF. “Why do you have to be so far away??” I questioned reaching my hand out towards my laptop screen.

♫OH! She’s back! She’s back! She’s back!♪

“SHE’S BACK OH!~” I sang out loud to WooHyun’s voice as the song popped up on my playlist.

♪She’s back (She’s back) Oh, she’s back (She’s back)♫

 

“SHE’S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK~” I screamed out along with WooHyun.

“Yah! Im SeoNa!!” My dad called me from the living room. *Aiyoo~ Was I too loud again?* “Stop screaming! She’s NOT coming back!” He hollered.

A smirk formed on my face as I got off my bed and walked to open the door. I only popped my head out and hollered back. “DASHI DORAWA! DORAWA~ DORAWA!~” I immediately closed the door behind.

Narrator POV:

“Aish~ She’s still screaming from her room,” said SeoNa’s father as he flipped through the channels.

“Don’t worry about it hun,” said her mother as she tried to calm him down. “She’s 16 now, she’s living through her toughest year right now.”
“More like her loudest year,” he muttered out.

Soon, SeoNa peaked her head out of her door with an evil smile on her face. “DASHI DORAWA! DORAWA~ DORAWA!~” she screamed from the top of her lungs then went back into her cavern.

Mr. Im let out a loud sigh and rubbed one side of his temples. “What’s so great about Infinite anyways?” He questioned out loud. “They’re just a bunch of boys dancing around in tight jeans.”

“Just let her be, she’s a huge fan of them and they fangirl over the littlest things they do,” Mrs. Im stated her point. “Remember when you used to fanboy over S.E.S and Fin.K. L?”

“They were different, they’re girls and they were cute.”

“Well, Infinite is cute too. That SungGyu is handsome guy.”

“Don’t tell me you like them too!”

SeoNa POV:

“WAAH?! It’s already 4AM?!” I said out as I stared at the time on my laptop. “Okay, that’s enough reading for today,” I whispered quietly as I closed out Asianfanfics. I reached to turn off the lights and snuggled in my bed. I pulled the covers over my body and laid there peacefully. *Good night DongWoo. Good night Hoya, and good night my lovely MyungSoo.*


UPDATE:

So what do you think? Sorry if it's boring...

But I promise it WILL get better!

If we get about 5 comments for this chapter, I'll post up the next chapter :D

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE NEW SUPER JUNIOR MV!

♪y, Free, and Single! I'm ready bingo!♫

I'm so totally spaming out about it on Tumblr xDD

COMMENT <3/ SUBSCRIBE :D/ SHARE ^^

--seayang14