Memory

In The Summer

"Y-you really don't remember me?" Woohyun looked Jocelyn deeply in the eyes, "You r-really don't?!" 

Jocelyn nodded her head and continued to look at him blankly, "Never heard of a Nam Woohyun in my life." 

Trinity jumped up from her chair and shook Jocelyn, "EONNI." she cried, "THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" 

She looked around at the other guys and frowned, "YOU GUYS...YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING?!" Her eyes were dripping with tears as she sat on the ground, "NOTHING?!"

L came towards her and lifted her up off of the ground, "Tr-Trinity..." he hugged her closely, "Don't worry, we'll figure something out." 

Woohyun untied Jocelyn and pulled her into his arms, "You have to remember! You need to!" he wiped his face. "Please."

Jocelyn held in her tears, his feelings were so sincere towards him. She tried hard not to react, her memory was just wiped for all she knew. Or..for what everyone else knew.

"J-Jocelyn, please. Try to remember, remember everything!" he sobbed.

Tenzin smirked, "My job here is done."  

"Call the sorcerers police up Sungjong." Sunggyu ordered. 

Sungjong obeyed and contacted the Sorcerers Police department. Sungyeol ran over to Jocelyn and forced out words, "J-jocelyn...can you really not," he gulped, "Remember anything?" 

Jocelyn took a deep breath and nodded, "I don't even know who you are..." 

Woohyun frowned and wiped his face, "This is impossible! We even used a protection spell on you two!" 

Trinity's eyes grew wider when she heard those words, Protection Spell. "Is that what you were pouring in our drinks earlier?!" 

"H-how did you know..?" L said.

"I s-saw Woohyun..I just thought it was like flavor boosting stuff or something." Trinity wiped her damp face.

"Exactly! Then I don't know why Jocelyn is like this." Dongwoo added.

"Someone call?" A guy dressed in black attire appeared into the abandoned house, "Memory erasing?" 

Dongwoo and Hoya handed over Tenzin and the guy took her into hand cuffs. Dongwoo walked over towards the masked girl and she was.....gone. 

"WHERE DID SHE GO?!" Sunggyu shouted. 

"She might've teleported?" Hoya said. 

"WOW. WOW. WOW." Sunggyu replied, "WOW." 

The police officer came over to the two girls and asked them a couple of questions, "What do you remember about the lady who disappeared?" 

Trinity bit her bottom lip and explained, "She..was wearing a mask. I didn't really see her face, but, her eyelashes...they had sparkly mascara on them." 

"Sparkly mascara? Hah, such a scary suspect." he smirked, "We'll do some looking into it and if we find her, we'll be sure to let you know." 

"How about you, young lady?" he looked at Jocelyn.

Jocelyn didn't say anything and just looked away from everyone else. 

"Nothing? Alright." He took Tenzin and poofed into the Sorcerer world, well hidden below the ground. 

"I think we better head back to my house.." Sunggyu suggested.

☼☼☼

Jocelyn walked into the house and plopped down on the couch, still not saying a word. Woohyun sat behind her and looked at her sincerely, "Jocelyn...you really don't remember?" 

She ignored him and sat there, not interested in anything. Woohyun observed her very carefully. He looked at her eyes, they were on the urge of tearing up. 

"Do you know what happened to you?" Woohyun fiddled with his fingers. 

"I'm guessing my memory got washed out." she finally replied.

"Why are you about to cry then?" 

She wiped her eyes and avoided his eyes, not answering his question. He got up and left her there alone. Sungyeol walked over to her and sat down, "I know.. You might not remember anything, but I'm your boyfriend." 

Dongwoo heard what Sungyeol said and whacked him, "Don't lie to her!" he shouted. 

"Aish! Why did you have to hit me?!" Sungyeol shrieked.

"Because you're lying to someone who doesn't remember anything!" 

Sungyeol got up and walked away towards the kitchen. Dongwoo frowned at Jocelyn and left her alone. Sunggyu walked over and knelt down in front of her.

"Jocelyn..I promise you that we'll get your memory back. For you, for Woohyun." He grabbed her hand and held it tightly, "You may not know it.. but you mean a lot to Woohyun. He must be really hurt right now, knowing that you don't even remember who he is, but we'll fix it." 

Tears were on the brim of her eyes, they were threatening to fall. She took a deep breath and got up, "I hope so." she walked into the bathroom. She washed her face and looked in the mirror to make sure her eyes weren't red or anything. 

In the kitchen Trinity stayed close into L's arms, "M-Myungsoo..Do you think she'll remember anything again?" 

"I'm not sure.. It's just that I don't know why the spell didn't work on her..it should've." 

"If she doesn't remember anything.. then I won--" 

L pressed his lips onto hers to make her stop worrying about it. Hoya saw them and walked out of the kitchen. His heart, aching. L pulled away and looked deep into her eyes, "Stop worrying, my girlfriend doesn't need any wrinkles." 

Trinity gave a half hearted smile, as she caught Woohyun going up to the bathroom in the corner of her eye. 

Woohyun knocked on the door and Jocelyn quickly fixed herself up, she didn't want anyone to see that she was crying. She opened the door and Woohyun looked at her for a second. 

"Woo--" 

Woohyun kissed her, hoping she would still remembered him. He put his hand on either sides of her face and kissed her oh so passionately. Jocelyn's tears ran down her face, as well as Woohyun's. She closed her eyes, to provoke more tears from falling out. Woohyun felt the wet tear touch his face and he pulled away.

"Jocelyn...do you still not remember?" 

Jocelyn wiped her face and breathed slowly, "Woohyun, I have something to explain." 

"Tell me. Tell me anything." he held on for the last bit of hope. 

"I didn't..." she paused, "Forget anything.." 

His eyes began to water and he pulled her into his arms, "Do you know how much you scared me?! Why would you fake it?!" He let her out of his embrace and wiped her tears with his thumbs. 

"I...was scared..." she told him, "I didn't know you guys put a protection spell on me.. So I had to act like I forgot..because of Tenzin." 

"What about Tenzin?" 

"If she knew..I didn't really lose my memory, she would've gotten me another time to actually erase it.." 

Woohyun's heart pounded as he looked at her, "I was so worried though! I would've lost my girlfriend..the girl that I really love." 

Jocelyn wiped away his tear and pressed her lips onto his. When she pulled away she explained more, "But...I might know who the masked girl is."

"Who?"

"A-alicia..." she blurted out.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" 

She slammed her hand over his mouth and closed the door, "I'm not sure, but they sure do have the same look in their eyes." 

Woohyun and Jocelyn agreed on telling the others that she didn't really lose her memory, and she didn't want him to tell anyone that she thought the masked girl was Alicia either. 

☼☼☼

"So are you saying you didn't really forget anything?" Sunggyu glared through his small slits. 

Jocelyn nodded and looked at Sunggyu with a serious glare.

Trinity got up and started hitting Jocelyn, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS THAT I COULD'VE ALMOST LOST YOU?!" She sobbed and stopped hitting her, "I was just afraid of losing you.."

"Trinity.. I'm sorry, it was for our own good. I want to explain.. but I can't." 

Sungyeol looked at Jocelyn from across the table, "So you remember who I am?" 

"Yes Yeollie~" she sang. 

Woohyun smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, "And she remembers me." he kissed her lips softly. Only to earn groans from certain people. 

"Why do I always witness your kisses?" Sungyeol mumbled.

Jocelyn got up and hugged Sungyeol, "I would've missed you too if my memory was lost." she smiled.

"Really?" His mood lightened up. 

Woohyun pulled her off and held her close, "That's enough for today."

"He said for today~" Sungyeol smiled.

L pulled Trinity up from her chair and took both of her hands, "Do you know how I would've felt if you didn't remember me?" 

"Would it hurt?"

"Yeah, a lot." he kissed Trinity to show how sincere he was being. 

"Well, I'm glad I didn't either."

"I wouldn't want to lose you." 

 

 

 

[A/N] Sorry for not updating in a while T_T this is so dramatic, I hope you're enjoying all of this. And the plot is very twisted isn't it? (: I bet brains are hurting hahahah, sorry. I'm a sorcerer. MWUAHAHAHA. Okay. Bai~