The Chaser

In The Summer

Jocelyn and Trinity planned a special occassion for them and the guys. They had rented out a museum to run around in. Everyone had an enemy they needed to shoot, but first they would have to find the color water (ammo) and water guns. Each person would get their own envelope. In each envelope contained a map of where the ammo and guns were hidden, and a picture of their enemy. 

 "Okay, does everyone have an envelope?" Jocelyn asked looking around at everyone.

Alicia, had found out that they all went to California, so she packed and also came in later than the rest of them did.

Everybody nodded their heads. All nine of them were dressed up in black and white.

Sunggyu pulled Alicia towards him, "stay by me babe."

"Who is that? Your girlfriend?" Trinity asked winking obviously.

Jocelyn scoffed and Sunggyu, "That girl again?!"

Woohyun tapped the top of Jocelyn's head and smiled, "Don't worry, if she tries to make a move on me, I'll run to you!"

"Good, you better," Jocelyn smiled sweetly.

Hoya leaned over to Trinity, interrupting her conversation with Sunggyu and Alicia, and whispered, "If you shoot me, I'll need you to care for me."

Trinity pushed him away, "We are going to use real guns?!"

Everyone shook their heads and rolled eyes.

"Just be quiet for now." Jocelyn warned.

Trinity shrugged and pouted like a little kid.

"I don't think that Woohyun's girlfriend Jocelyn likes me." Alicia pouted towards Sunggyu, "I was only wearing that outfit because I work at Hooters." 

"Eh! You better quit that job, because now you are mine." Sunggyu comforted.

Alicia nodded and shoved his arm, "Will do!"

The worker told them that the game was about to start, so everyone ran to find a hiding spot to look at their image of their target.

Trinity and Jocelyn ran towards each other after everyone else was out of sight, and opened up their envelopes. Thank god they didn't have each other as targets.

The cycle of who has who is as a target is, Jocelyn > Sungyeol > Sungjong > Alicia > Sunggyu > Dongwoo > Hoya > Trinity > L > Woohyun > Jocelyn

"Who do you have as your target?" Trinity asked Jocelyn, who was looking at her targets image.

Jocelyn looked up from her paper, and evilly smiled, "Can't tell you! I'm out!"

Trinity unfolded her paper in confusion, and stomped around with a pouty face. "Maybe she has me."

Jocelyn covered , and tried hard not to laugh as she went to look for Sungyeol.

Just then, Sungyeol walked through the elevator door, where Jocelyn was standing. By then, Trinity ran up to Jocelyn.

He casually came next to Jocelyn, wrapping an arm of her shoulder, and asked, "So, who do you guys have?"

Jocelyn looked at Trinity in despair, while Trinity looked at Sungyeol who was standing there waiting for an answer.

 "Uh...I-I have Woohyun." Jocelyn stuttered, pulling Sungyeol's arm off.

"I have--" Trinity started, but got cut off by Sungyeol. She scratched her head and grinned, "Maybe she doesn't have me."

"Well I'm going to kill my target now" He said as he pulled Jocelyn with him.

"Yah yah! She is my partner, we have to go together." Trinity emphasized the word together.

Jocelyn was being pulled in a tug of war game between Trinity and Sungyeol.

Sungyeol just shrugged his shoulders, and pulled Jocelyn again ignoring Trinity.

Jocelyn turned her head around, winking at Trinity, "I'll go with Sungyeol."

"Why is she winking at me?" Trinity asked herself. 

Without an answer she told Jocelyn to meet her at the fourth level elevator in thirty minutes.

"Jocelyn doesn't have Woohyun, I do," a voice came from behind her.

Her body jolted in shock, it was her boyfriend and target. It would be the perfect time to get him, but lucky her, she had no ammo neither a weapon.

"Who do you have?" L asked suspciously.

"It's a secret. I have to go find weapons now!" she gave L quick peck on his cheek and dashed away.

"I'll catch you later then hun?" L frowned.

Trinity ran into a room full of children's books. She sat down against a shelf and pulled out her map. In confusion, she scratched the back of her head. When her hand hit something.

It was a weapon. She stood up and grabbed it, "Oh! I guess they aren't real guns." She said, looking around to make sure no one was nearby.

"Now I have to go find more." She frowned packing up her things.

Just then Sunggyu came, and stopped when he saw Trinity on the floor.

"Who do you have as your target?" He asked looking at Trinity.

She jumped and put a hand over her chest, "Where did you come from?!" 

Sunggyu put a finger up to his lips and whispered, "I came from the moon,"

Trinity started to laugh like crazy and said, "I can't see your eyes!"

He pouted cutely, and helped her off of the floor. "I will tell you who my target is, if you tell me who yours is." he stayed persistent.

She tapped her chin, and saw Alicia by the door. 

Alicia was giving hand signals that Trinity couldn't comprehend. She scratched the back of ehr head as she looked at Sunggyu and back to Alicia.

"W-what?" Trinity mumbled. "OH! Sunggyu is her tar--"

"Mwoh?" Sunggyu turned around and saw Alicia. She lifted her gun and shot him in the chest, "Got you Gyu oppa!!" she sang. 

Sunggyu fell to the ground in fake pain, "My--heart--hearts."

"Yah Yah, get up!" Alicia kicked his leg. 

He frowned and got up, "You have to get Dongwoo now." 

Alicia thanked Trinity even though she barely understood, with a smile the two left Trinity alone in the library.

They headed out of the children's book room, and started to search for Sunggyu's target.

"Yeollie, can you find a gun for me?" Jocelyn asked, trying to distract him.

He grinned widely, "Okay, you can just have my gun. I have 1 more in my other pocket."

She smirked and took the gun from Sungyeol.

Splash!

"MWOH?! I was your target the whole time?" Sungyeol questioned.

She nodded her head, and left him to meet Trinity.

"Aish that girl." He hissed ruffling his hair, "Come back here!"

"Shiroe!" Jocelyn stuck her tongue out as she skipped away.

Sungyeol ran up to her and tapped her shoulder, "By the way, you have to get SungJong now. Don't leave me."

"Agh, alright alright, Yeollie! You get to be my slave." 

Sungyeol pumped a fist in the air, "As long as I get to be with you!"

"Jocelyn!." Trinity shouted, sprinting towards her

"I got Yeollie." she replied evilly.

Trinity nodded her head, and ran to them. 

"Who do you have to get again?" Trinity asked Jocelyn, while sitting on the floor.

"Are you serious?! I just told you." She rolled her eyes, pointing at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol waved his hand and smiled cutely, "She got me."

Hoya was standing there laughing his head off, "You are so cute."

"Am I your target?" Trinity asked evilly.

He nodded his head, "I can't lie."  

"Take my gun!" Sungyeol threw the gun towards her.

She ran and ran until she bumped into what seemed to be nothing. She got up off of the ground and sniffed the air like a dog, "AH, it's you L, I can smell your cologne!"

"You got me." L grinned, turning visible again, pulling her into a hug. 

Trinity nodded her head and totally forgot that he was her target. 

She pulled away from the hug and started to walk away. 

"Who's your target?" L called.

"Uh. OH YEAH!" She pulled out her gun and shot L.

"I should've known! Well you have to get Woohyun now."

Trinity nodded and ran away from L, going back to Jocelyn.

"I got L," Trinity danced around. 

"I followed you here," L's voice sang.

Everyone turned their heads towards L.

"I'm going to go find Sungjong now! C'mon Yeollie~" Jocelyn pulled Sungyeol away.

Sunggyu shook his head and walked away with Alicia. 

SungJong came skipping infront of Sungyeol and Jocelyn while holding a gun in his right hand.

"Annyeong!" He said looking at Sungyeol

Jocelyn stepped forward and pulled out her gun, "You can't run," 

SungJong turned around, only to be held by Sungyeol.

She pulled out her gun and shot him, "Got you! Who's your target?"

Sungjong looked at Sungyeol, then back at Jocelyn. "I have Alicia noona."

"Agh, I have to shoot her?" Jocelyn pouted.

"Not unless your target shoots you." Sungyeol brought up.

"You're right! Let's go!" Jocelyn skipped away with Sungyeol.

"Nice try Sungjong!" Sungyeol cooed.

Jocelyn was waiting for the elevator, when she spotted 2 mini guns on the wall across from the evevator.

"Hahaha! Now I have 3 guns, and I just need some more ammo." She said, as she continued waiting for the elevator.

Ding

Jocelyn went into the elevator, to see Woohyun casually leaning on the side walls. "Hey beautiful, miss me?"

"Sure I do, you miss me?" She asked smirking.

"I heard you killed your target, was it Sungyeol?" He asked coming closer to Jocelyn, as he looked at Sungyeol who was standing awkwardly by Jocelyn.

"Yes I did, but how'd you know?" She questioned, pushing Woohyun back.

"Uh babe, I can readminds, and he's following you around." Woohyun said smiling sweetly.

pop!

Dongwoo popped into the elevator and asked, "Have you seen Hoya?"

Jocelyn shook her head, and turned back to Woohyun who shot her with his gun. 

"I was your target this whole entire time?!" Jocelyn yelled in disbelief. 

"I go look Hoya now. Bye!" Dongwoo spoke in English, leaving Woohyun and Jocelyn.

Woohyun nodded cutely, and went over and pecked her lips quickly.

Sungyeol slapped Woohyun's back, "Stop."

"You jealous?" Woohyun smirked.

"You two! Stop arguing!" Jocelyn scolded.

The cycle was now. Alicia > Dongwoo > Hoya > Woohyun > Alicia

☼☼☼

Alicia got up off of the ground after she examined her map, "Let's go kill Dongwoo now!" 

"Alright babe," Sunggyu smirked.

Perfect timing. Alicia and Sunggyu were standing outside of the elevator hand in hand, when the door opened. Poof. Dongwoo was there. 

Alicia pulled out her gun and shot Dongwoo before he could teleport.

"Poop." he pouted.

Sunggyu gave her a high five, "Way to go baby!" 

Alicia smirked and asked, "who's your target?" 

"Hoya," Dongwoo replied. 

Alicia waved goodbye to Dongwoo and trailed away with Sunggyu. 

Shortly after their encounter she shot Hoya. Now she had to get Woohyun.

Trinity and L were sitting under a tent that was put up in the museum for children to play with.

"Who shot you?" L asked.

"Hoya." she frowned.

"Ah, should've known," L nodded, "You know, you had me as a target for a reason, it's called fate." 

"So lame." Trinity nudged his arm, winking. 

"That's what you thin--" he got cut off by a scream.

It was Alicia. 

"I got you!" Woohyun hollered, high fiving Jocelyn and Sungyeol.

"You win." Alicia frowned.

"JINJJA?! AM I REALLY THE LAST PERSON?!" Woohyun said in disbelief.

He lifted Jocelyn in the air as a celebration.

She smacked his chest begging to be put down. 

Trinity got up out of the tent and yelled through out the whole museum for everyone to come down. 

Dongwoo poofed into the lobby, and all the other either ran or took forever. 

All of the members besides Jocelyn and Woohyun has bitter faces.

They returned all of the guns and and ammo. Sunggyu wrapped an arm around Alicia's wasit, "Let's go eat now."

"Chubby." Alicia pinched his cheek.

L took Trinity's hand and smiled, "I'm tired," 

"I am too." Trinity huffed, "Give me a piggy back ride."

L got down and lifted Trinity onto his back, "better?"

Trinity nodded cutely, "of course."

Jocelyn pulled out her phone only to see text messages from a private number. She tugged at Woohyun's shirt and frowned, "Woohyunnie, look."

"What is it?" Woohyun asked with wide eyes.

"These texts." She began to read one out loud, "Don't make too many memories. Soon, they'll all be gone." 

"I'm telling you, it's from that evil witch." Trinity said lifelessly.

"Not now." Jocelyn scoffed. 

"What do we do?" Sunggyu frowned.

"We'll have to see..." Dongwoo replied.

 

 

 

[A/N] We kind of based this off of Ranking King xD We just thought it'd be fun to write about this.. (: Don't feel like we totally copied pleaseeee <3 Just needed a topic.. and that evil witch D: (; who do you guys think it is? Can't tell. Mianhae. Have fun reading!

: