Catch Me If You Can

In The Summer

"Can you guy's show us your powers?" Trinity asked excitedly.

"How about we show you in a game of...Laser Tag?" Woohyun said winking at Jocelyn.

"Wahh...I haven't been there in so long! Ah the memomries." DongWoo blurted, then burst into laughter remembering all the memories.

  Hoya came out of his room and sat on the empty spot next to Trinity slinging his arm over her shoulder.

"What are we doing?" L asked sitting on the floor infront of Trinity.

"We are going to a laser tag place, so you can show us your powers!" Trinity instantly replied with the biggest grin on her face.

"Okay, we should go now before it closes! Kaja!" Jocelyn said pulling on Woohyun's arm signaling him to get up.

 "Aww...My baby looks so cute when she is excited." Woohyun said pinching her cheeks.

Jocelyn made a face, and started heading for the door, the rest of them following behind her.

☼~☼~☼

 The nine of them arrived at the Laser Tag arena, and were arguing on who get's to be on what team. They finally decided and the first team consisted of Jocelyn, Woohyun, Sungyeol, and DongWoo. The second team consisted of Trinity, L, Hoya,  SungJong, and Sunggyu.

 "Okay now that we have our teams, let's START!" DongWoo said enthusiastically pumping his fists in the air.

Everyone went into the arena and started putting on their equiptment.

 "Trinity can you help me loosen the straps?" L asked Trinity making a cute face.

"He is lying about not being able to, I know it." Hoya said smirking and buckling L's vest instead.

 "Yah! I asked Trinity, not you..." L said pouting like a five year old.

Now that they were done putting on all of the equiptment and headed for the team bases.

The announcer tapped the mic making a loud screeching sound. "Is everyone ready?" He asked all of them. Everybody screamed "Neh!" excitedly. "Okay then...Let the game begin!"

Trinity walked with Hoya quietly to find the others when Zap Jocelyn shot Trinity. Jocelyn was about to run away when someone popped out of nowhere  and shot her back and disappeared again. "Who was that?!" Jocelyn whinned looking around to find the mysterious culprit.

"That was L. His power is invisibilty." DongWoo said popping behind Jocelyn.

 "Ah! Geez, you scared the crap out of me." Jocelyn pouted about to slap him when he disapeared yet again.

"Well if you will excuse us, Trinity and I are going to look for everyone else." Hoya said taking Trinity's free hand and leading her else where.

 "Jocelyn, I am going to go find the others." Woohyun said making a heart.

 

"Wait! How do you know where they are?" Jocelyn questioned tilting her head slightly to the side.

 "I can read minds babe." He said running the other direction.

Now Jocelyn was alone and wandering around trying to find everyone else, when she saw Sungyeol came out of the wall.

 "Wah, daebak." Jocelyn said walking to where Sungyeol was standing.

"When did you get there? Woohyun hyung said you were somewhere over there.I was gonna go and scare you!" He said whining and flapping his arms around.

 "How about we go together and find the others?" Jocelyn suggested nudging Sungyeols arm.

Sungyeol had a huge smile and nodded his head eagerly, and pulled Jocelyn away.

 "Hoya, what's your power?" Trinity asked walking behind a large wall.

"Really Trinity, really. You haven't noticed?" He asked moving closer and closer.

"No. Now tell me." She said pushing him back a little bit.

 L reappeared and said, "His power is lie detection. So if you lie to any of us he will know if you are lying."

 "Ahh...really? Is that why yo- nevermind." Trinity said shaking her head.

A moment later Trinity, L, and Hoya saw SungJong in the air with a grinning Sunggyu walking towards them.

 "Hyung~ can I get down now?!" SungJong shrieked looking down at his laughing hyung.

"Arasseo, I will let you down." Sunggyu slowly let SungJong down still laughing.

As soon as SungJong was down, he ran towards where the three were standing and hid behind Trinity. Sunggyu was still laughing, and soon the other three burst into laughter pointing at SungJong.

 DongWoo appeared behind all of them and started laughing like crazy shooting them over and over again, but then disappeared to look for his team.

 "Aish! I hope you get stuck and never get out of your teleporting thing!" Trinity yelled ruffling her hair aggressively.

☼~☼~☼

Jocelyn's team was all gathered together and was planning to ambush the other team.

 "HAHAHHA! You should have seen their faces. They all looked so shocked." DongWoo said making everyone else laugh too.

"Okay, let's go kick some !" Jocelyn said excitedly.

"She is so cute!" Woohyun said to himself following after Jocelyn.

DongWoo and Sungyeol went by themselves since they can either go through walls or teleport. DongWoo and Sungyeol saw Sunggyu infront of the wall, the other four were hiding behind the wall. DongWoo and Sungyeol started to shoot Sunggyu.

L, Hoya, SungJong, and Trinity looked at Sunggyu in surprise since he screamed out of nowhere.

 "They are going to win aren't they?" Trinity asked with a dissappointed look on her face.

"I think so, but we could leave Sunggyu and sneak up on Woohyun and Jocelyn." L smirked.

 L became invisible and went ahead to look for Woohyun and Jocelyn. Trinity, SungJong, and Hoya followed close behind and occassionally bumped into L's back because they couldn't see him.

 "I see them, you guys wait here. I am gonna go shoot them by myself for a bit." L said still invisible and went to go shoot the two.

 "L I know you are here." Woohyun said and started to point his laser gun to random places.

L started to shoot Woohyun and Jocelyn again and again, until Hoya, SungJong and Trinity joined in and started shooting as well.

 "Game Over," the announcer said over the mic "Team 2 wins."

Sunggyu ran over to his team panting, "Good job, but I still kept on getting shot by DongWoo and Sungyeol until I threatened them." he did a  smiled.

 DongWoo and Sungyeol were pouting and kept on complaining they wanted to go home since they lost. Jocelyn and Trinity were going home together, since Trinity was sleeping over at Jocelyn's house.

 The two girls were about to leave when Sungyeol shouted to Jocelyn "By the way, you looked hot playing laser tag." which earned him a slap on the back of the head from Woohyun.

  L and Hoya shouted at the same time, "Bye Trinity!" then looked at eachother then back at Trinity.