Save Me

In The Summer

"Ahhh~" Dongwoo stretched his arms out, "Korea, we're back~" 

Everyone, except for Dongwoo, Jocelyn, and Sunggyu were tired. The other members looked half alive. The couldn't even talk normally, it was all mumbling. So, they all decided to rest at Sunggyu's house, the biggest of them all. 

L grabbed his suitcase and rolled it behind him slowly. His hand was tightly intertwined with Trinity's. She almost tripped every now and then, due to being so tired. 

"You tired?" L giggled, seeing Trinity with her eyes half open. 

She looked up blankly, "Hm?"

"Are you tired?" L asked again.

She nodded and almost fell over, "Very."

"Make sure to rest when we get to Sunggyu hyung's." 

L smiled warmly at her. 

Alicia grabbed her phone out of her pocket and answered the call. She moved away from the rest of them a little bit, and spoke into it softly.

"We're back in Korea." she said, "I'll take them to the mall today." 

A couple of things were said back to her before she spoke again, "Memory? You'll have to do that,"

L glared and showed a little smirk of disbelife as he caught what she just said. It might be her.. he thought to himself. He wasn't sure so he didn't want to tell anyone just yet.

Alicia hung up and put her phone back into her pocket. She slyly walked closer towards the 8 of them again, "Sunggyu oppa~ I am going to go shopping today!" 

"I'm going to stay home with the rest of the members." he grinned cutely at her. 

Alicia nodded and took his hand. L rolled his eyes and opened the taxi door for Trinity.

☼☼☼

Everyone through their luggage into a pile by the door. Dongwoo, being on the happy side, ran into the kitchen and looked for food.

"Yah. Hyung~ You don't have any food?" He rubbed his stomach. "I'm hungry~" 

"I'll make ramen for us!" Jocelyn put her purse down and ran into the kitchen. She bumped into Dongwoo and he made a scary face.

"What?" she smirked, not moved by his face.

"You're not scared?" Dongwoo frowned.

"Nope." she crossed her arms.

Dongwoo smiled and lifted her up, putting her over his shoulder. He snapped his fingers and started to transport all over the house.

She screeched and slapped his back hardly, "Stop! Please!"

"Are you scared now?" 

"YES! NOW STOP!" 

Dongwoo stopped his unnecessary fun. He gave her a victory smile and put her down, "good."

Woohyun, L, and Sunggyu were in Sunggyu's room discussing something secretly.

Sunggyu nodded as he went into a secret closet. Inside, held many bottles of potions and books and books of spells. He roamed the walls until he found the one he wanted.

"AH! I got it~" he sang as he danced out of the closet, using a spell to close it up again.

L took it in his hands and almost dropped it. Woohyun glared at him and started smacking his back, "YAH! YOU ALMOST BROKE THE GLASS!"

L stood up straight and shouted, "APA! STOP HITTING ME!"

Sunggyu bursted out laughing as he snatched the bottle away, "Let Woohyun handle this! You almost dropped it you pabo!"

Woohyun took the bottle and walked down the stairs towards the kitchen. He grabbed some juice and secretly poured he potion into it. He looked around to make sure no one was watching. Once he finished, he grabbed the juice and gave it to Jocelyn.

"Baby~ I have something for you!"

Jocelyn took the juice and took a small sip, "Tastes good!"

Woohyun fist pumped in the air and reached for the other cup but.....it was gone. He panicked as he looked for who had it. He walked around the whole house searching for the person who took the cup.

Finally, he found the cup, it was in Trinity's hands. He saw her take a sip and he took a sigh of relief, "Aish..thank goodness!"

L walked down the stairs and moved towards Woohyun, "Hyung..did they both drink it?"

Woohyn nodded and pushed L towards Trinity. L walked over to her and plopped down on the couch, "Hey Trin."

Trinity looked up wide awake now, "Myungsoo~ Alicia wants to go shopping!"

"R-really?" he said uneasily.

She nodded and grabbed his hand, "Wae?"

He pouted and whispered into her ear, "I don't want you to leave me!"

In the living room, Dongwoo slurped in the noodles carelessly. Jocelyn slapped his hand away and frowned, "Hey! Oppa! you can't eat it all!"

Dongwoo grabbed more noodles and shoveled them into his mouth, ignoring her.

Jocelyn rolled her eyes and frowned, getting up from the table, "Fine."

"Jocelyn, Trinity! You ready to go?" Alicia asked as she grabbed her purse and put on her shoes.

Jocelyn and Trinity grabbed their bags and lugged out of the door.

"I'll drive." Jocelyn caught the keys from Alicia.

Jocelyn and Alicia sat in the front, while Trinity sat in the back.

☼☼☼

"Tenzin!" Alicia shouted as she ran towards the unfamiliar girl.

"T-tenzin?" Jocelyn remembered the name.

"Tenzin? Never heard." Trinity scratched her head.

"We went to the same elementary." she replied.

Trinity nodded and followed Alicia and Jocelyn.

Tenzin smiled brightly and jumped at Jocelyn, wrapping her in her arms, "Jocelyn! I missed you!"

"I miss you too?" Jocelyn awkwardly smiled.

Alicia slapped Tenzin's back and  glared at her, "Not too obvious!"

Tenzin rubbed her back and frowned, "Sorry."

"I want ice cream.." Trinity pouted.

Alicia smirked and whispered to Tenzin, "Trinity's the slow one, there is no worry about her. On the other hand, Jocelyn..watch out."

Alicia jumped in the air cutely, "I'll go get ice cream! You 3 go shop around!"

They all agreed and Trinity pulled Jocelyn into a dress store, Tenzin following.

Jocelyn caught some alien language that Alicia was doing towards Tenzin. Alicia had blinked twice and then waved her hand. Tenzin, doing something similar back.

She chose to ignore it and looked around with Trinity. Trinity pulled a dress off the rack and told Jocelyn to try it on. It was a dress that was not of Jocelyn's liking at all, and Trinity knew that.

"You want me to try this on...?" She glared at the pink dress.

"Mhm!" Trinity nodded and handed her to dress.

Jocelyn cautiously walked into the fitting room and slipped the dress on. She walked out with a unsure smile on. Trinity showed thumbs up and smiled cheesily, "Do you like it?!"

Jocelyn scoffed and whacked Trinity's arm hard, playing it off like she didn't mean to, "Of course I do!" she forced out a laugh.

"You should be an actress!" she replied.

"I should shouldn't I," Jocelyn rolled her eyes. "I'm changing now."

Tenzin scringed her nose and took out her phone and texted Alicia: Dude... they are getting on my nerves. I'm done.

Alicia scowled while she took a big of ice cream, she replied: Go ahead! Do it! I'll meet you later~

Tenzin smirked evilly and grabbed Jocelyn's and Trinity's hands, "I need some fresh air! Let's go outside for a second~" she said nicely.

She brought them towards the parking ramp and stood at the end of the walkway that connected the mall and the ramp, "any minute now.." she looked around.

Jocelyn and Trinity stood awkwardly next to each other waiting for whatever Tenzin was waiting for. Suddenly, a car rolled up in front of the three.  Jocelyn felt uneasy as she saw two strong men in the front. But it was Tenzin, why would she do anything?

The two guys came out and walked up behind Jocelyn and Trinity, tying their hands together and duct taping their mouths. They threw the two girls in the car and drove off to a far abandoned house. Trinity kicked the chair in front of her and tried to scream, it was no use. Jocelyn stayed calm and remembered everythign they passed.

Finally, they arrived at a dark house and the two strong men took Jocelyn and Trinity out of the car, dragging them into the house. In the house waited a masked female, and Tenzin. There were two chairs sitting in the middle of the house.

Sooner than they knew it, they were tied down to the chairs. They could do nothing but listen. Tenzin walked around them with her cellphone in her hand. The masked girl, stood tall infront of the two, terrified girls.

She ripped the tape of of Jocelyn's mouth and smirked. Trinity's eyes widened as she saw what had just happened to Jocelyn. Tears were on the brim on both of their eyes.

Jocelyn held back the pain and glared at the masked female. Tenzin finally spoke, "I'll give you one chance."

Jocelyn gulped and replied, "What is it?"

"I'll call Woohyun, and you break up with him." she replied calmly.

Jocelyn's eyes began to water even more as she looked at Tenzin and back at the masked girl. Trinity watched in fear and the masked girl slapped Jocelyn across the face.

"Will you or will you not?!" Tenzin screeched.

Jocelyn shook her head and replied solemnly, "No."

"One last time.." Tenzin began to put her phone away.

The masked girl raised her hand and was about to slap Jocelyn in the face when Jocelyn shouted, "FINE!'

Tenzin smiled with victory and pulled out her phone, dialing Woohyun's number. Woohyun answered after a couple of rings.

"W-woohyunnie.." Jocelyn said with fear in her voice.

Woohyun's eyes widened when he heard her, and Trinity's struggling in the back, "Jocelyn! What's wrong?! Where are you?! What happ-"

Jocelyn took a deep breath as the masked girl held her hand in the air, ".....I think we should break up." She thought about the address of the house and everything they passed on the way there.

Woohyun closed his eyes and slowly picked up her thoughts. Once he understood everything he answered, "BWOH?!"

Tenzin hung up the phone and threw it on the ground, "Do you know why we're doing this?"

Jocelyn shook her head as tears slid down her face.

"Maybe she knows." the masked girl said. She had a high pitched voice, almost like a mouse.

Jocelyn continuously shook her head as the maked girl reached for her Trinity's face. Trinity's eyes began to water as the masked girl got a grip of the tape. Jocelyn closed her eyes and looked away from Trinity.

WHACK! The tape was ripped off. Tenzin laughed at her and smacked her across the face, "You can't even take that?!"

Trinity kept closed and winced from the slap.

"It's about time.." the masked girl said.

"Memory erasing?" Tenzin smiled as she walked towards the two girls.

"Go ahead!" the masked on approved.

"Jocelyn first," the masked one screamed in joy.

Jocelyn and Trinity sat tense, while Tenzin walked up behind Jocelyn. Trinity watched in disbelief. She couldn't even watch. All of her best friend's memories were about to be gone.

Jocelyn felt a sensation go through her brain and she closed her eyes due to pain. The pain ran through her veins in her brain a couple of more times.

"Why does it look like its not working?" the masked one asked.

Trinity looked at her as if there was hope. She tightened her fist and breathe unevenly.

Tenzin ignored everything and continued to doings. Jocelyn stayed in pain and felt the sensations running to and from different parts of her brain.

Suddenly, someone ran through the door. He ran over towards the two guards while two other guys got hold of the two evil ones, and two more guys stayed by Jocelyn and Trinity.

Trinity started bawling at the sight of the boys. Jocelyn, still unconscious.

The guy tied the two guards down with chains using his powers and ran over to Jocelyn. He shook her by the shoulders and she gained her conscious.

"Jocelyn! It's Woohyun!"

Tenzin watched with wide eyes to see if her powers actually erased her memory. Everyone else watched in fear too. Especially the guy right in front of her.

"Jocelyn! Come back to your senses!" he began to tear up, "It's Woohyun! Nam Woohyun!"

Jocelyn looked him in the eyes and looked at him blankly.

"Who's Nam Woohyun?" Jocelyn asked.