When I didn't mean to

The Things I Should Have Said

"Hey Sooyoung," Jessica said, approaching the younger girl.

"Y-yes?" Sooyoung stuttered, shocked at the older girl's approach.

"Want to hang out today?" Jessica asked, trying to hide her icy persona.

-Sooyoung'sPOV-

Did she really just ask me that? Am I dreaming? I could stop the thoughts from flowing through my head. I shook the thoughts away then nodded with a smile.

"Great." Jessica said, clapping her hands together.

"Wait what about Hyomin?" I asked, realizing that she and I were going to have lunch.

"Oh don't worry about her." Jessica said, smiling. The butterflies came back into my stomach.  "Sunny can handle that." She winked at me, I sighed inwardly.

-End Sooyoung's POV-

Taeyeon slid onto the table with a smile. "Hey girls." She turned and looked at Sooyoung. "You're going to hang out with us today right?"

Sooyoung nodded. Jessica examined the younger girl carefully, trying to learn every possible thing about her.

"Assa!" Taeyeon said, with a dorky smile.

During lunch, Jessica would occasionally ask Sooyoung questions. Jessica only asked general questions to get the younger girl more comfortable around her friends.

"So, what do you think of the school?" Yuri asked, placing her chopstick on her lunch box.

"I like it. It a little different from my old school but it's not hard to get used to it." Sooyoung said with a smile.

"So, what made you guys move to Korea?" Jessica asked. She was tired of the small talk, she wanted to get to details about Sooyoung.

"Oh. Well, my sister decided that we should move here." Sooyoung said. "So we sold our house in Japan and came here."

"Your sister?" Jessica tilted her head. "What about your parents?"

-Jessica's POV-

Sooyoung's expression changed, she seemed kind of down. Well, no taking the question back.

"U-um...you don't have to answer that if you don't want to." I said, feeling a bit upset at my question and that she didn't want to answer.

"They died." Sooyoung said. I could hear the pain in her voice. I bit my lip, maybe I shouldn't have asked.

"Oh. Sorry I asked." I said, bowing my head.

-End Jessica's POV-


-Sooyoung's POV-

I looked up for a moment to keep tears from falling. I looked back at Jessica and smiled.

"It's fine." I said, she had a worried look on her face.

Jessica don't be upset. For some reason it hurts when you're sad. We need to lighten the mood a bit. I looked over at Yuri, who was finishing her health drink.

Yuri got up and walked behind Jessica. "Hi~" She said in a raspy voice.

"Ugh." Jessica said, waving her hand in front of her nose. "Yuri-ah that's gross."

Yuri laughed. "One day I'll find someone that freaks out when I do that."

"If you say so." Jessica said, rolling her eyes.

-End Sooyoung's POV-

After school, Sooyoung and Soojin were walking through the mall. Sooyoung was telling Soojin about her day, but stopped when she noticed a shocked expression on her sister's face.

"What is it, Unnie?" Sooyoung asked tilting her head.

Soojin shook her head. "It's nothing. Come on let's go."

Sooyoung shrugged. "O-okay."

-Jung's House-

"Omma." Jessica said, coming down the stairs.

"Yes Sweetie?" Mrs. Jung said, turning away from the computer.

"I want to get a present for a friend." Jessica said, shyly.

"A present?" Mrs. Jung asked, tilting her head. "Which friend?"

"Well, for the new girl in the class." Jessica said. "I made her say something about herself that caused her heart pain."

"What do you mean?" Mrs. Jung asked, concerned.

"I was trying to get to know her." Jessica explained, looking at the floor. "And I asked a personal question."

Mrs. Jung tilted her head. "Oh? Well okay." She took off her reading glasses and set it on the table. "We'll go after I finish this."

Jessica nodded. Tears started to roll down her cheeks. Mrs. Jung  got off her chair and hugged the crying girl.

"Oh. Sweetie, it's alright." Mrs. Jung said, the girl's brunette hair.

"I feel really bad about it, Mommy." Jessica said, gripping onto her mother's shirt.

"It's all right. You didn't know."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers and friends~

So, here's the update for today.

I'm trying to write for everyday but it's hard since this was Soosica's childhood and I didn't full plan out the story line.

I hope you guys still enjoy it.

Don't forget to leave your opinions down in the comments

Your author,

Kirakai~