Chapter 2 (Can't think of a good chapter name)

The Things I Should Have Said

"Hey Sooyoung." Hyomin greeted with a smile. "Glad to see you came back to school."

"What do you mean?" Sooyoung asked, tilting her head.

"Well, your first day seemed pretty tough." Hyomin explained. "So I jut figured you wouldn't want to come to your second."

"Don't be silly, Hyomin." Sooyoung said with a smile. "Of course I'm going to come to school."

"Oh that' right. I forgot." Hyomin said, cheekily. "You have someone to look forward to seeing that's why."

Sooyoung blushed. "I-It's not like that!"

Hyomin giggled and nudged Sooyoung with her elbow. "I'm only teasing."



Geez I swear Hyomin is a prankster too. Although I've seen a few of Yuri's pranks yesterday so I think that Hyomin has a long way to be in the same league as Yuri.

"Hey." I heard a voice call from behind me. I turned around to see that it was Sunny.

"Oh. Hello." I said, bowing.

"Your name is Sooyoung right?" She asked. I nodded. "I didn't get to introduce myself. My name is Sunny." She held out her hand and I shook it.

"H-hi Sunny." Hyomin said, bashfully.

Sunny looked over at Hyomin and I saw her cheeks redden. I think Sunny may like Hyomin too.

"H-hi Hyomin." She said, biting the corner of her lip.

"I'll just leave you two to talk." I said, heading towards the door of the classroom.

As I turned the corner, I felt a strong force crash into me and the two of us fell. I went to open my eyes and was shocked to find Jessica laying on top of me with her eyes shut tight.

"A-are you okay?" I asked, trying to hide my uncomfortableness.

Jessica opened her eyes and quickly got up. "I'm sorry." Her tone was cold but it was still sincere. "I'm fine." She bowed then continued walking to the room.

I stood up an fixed my clothes. "She could have atleast helped me up." I mumbled to myself. " I walked back into the classroom and took my seat.

"Sica, can I come over today? Just for a while" Taeyeon asked, sliding onto our desk. "My mom is a bit mad at me."

Jessica smiled. "Of course." Her tone was completely different from how she spoke to me. "What did you do this time?"

Taeyeon gave Jessica a dorky smile. "It's a secret." She winked. "Thanks a bunch!"

"I'll find out eventually." Jessica said with a mischievous smirk. "You'll see."

I would love to see her talk and act like that one day. I let out a sigh, I didn't realize it was loud until I noticed the two of them were looking at me with confused expressions.

"What's wrong, new kid?" Taeyeon asked, tilting her head.

"Oh. Nothing." I said, waving my hands in front of me.



Jessica and Taeyeon were sitting at Jessica's house playing with Krystal, who was placed in the play pen.

"So, ready to tell me what you did?" Jessica asked.

"Nope." Taeyeon said, handing baby Krystal a rattle. "Krystal, I'll bet you'll look like your sister when you're older."

Jessica scoffed. "Hey, what do you think of the new girl?"

"Sooyoung?" Taeyeon asked, turning her attention to the brunette.

"Is there any other new kid?" Jessica asked, raising an eyebrow.

"She seems okay." Taeyeon said, sitting on the couch. "She hangs out with Hyomin so I'll bet Sunny is jealous of that."

Jessica rolled her eyes. "She seems to always be thinking of something." She pursed her lips.

"Curious much?" Taeyeon said, tiltin her head.

Jessica shrugged. "I barely talk to her so, yes, I'm curious."

"Oh, right, I forgot." Taeyeon said nodding. "Since you're the ice princess you must know everything about the people in your kingdom."

Jessica playfully punched Taeyeon. "Shut it." She made her way to the kitchen. "Do you want something to eat or drink?"

"Is it already prepared?" Taeyeon asked. "Can I jut stick it in the microwave?"

"You can put it in a bowl then heat it up" Jessica said, opening the refrigerator.

"Then I'll pass." Taeyeon said, lying on the couch.

"Lazy." Jessica mumbled. "How will you find love I wonder."

Taeyeon did an ahjumma-like laugh. "We're only in the fourth grade." She sat up and looked at the younger girl. "Why talk about love at this age?"

Jessica shrugged. "Just a thought."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Hey Readers and friends~

So, what do you guys think of the prequel?

I know it's only two chapters and not much has happened but do you feel that it's going to be a good story?

I sure hope so.

Your curious author

Kirakai