Last Day as a Bachelorette

Right In Front Of You

A FEW MONTHS LATER

You've been quite busy with the planning of your wedding for these last months, trying to make it as perfect as possible. Though there was a lot to do, you still remained calm, not stressing out - anyways, the planning would be worse if you stressed out.

"____," Taeyang said as he walked into your bedroom.

"Mm?" You hummed as you covered your face with a pillow when he opened your curtains. "What are you doing in my house?"

"Jaejoong-hyung let me in," He smiled.

"Oppa get out of my room, let me sleep." You said, tiredly.

"Don't you sleep at all at night?" Taeyang asked as he sat down on your bed. You shook your head and just then, you felt someone smack your .

"Hey!" You shouted, ready to punch Taeyang, until you saw who it really was. "AH!" You shouted, excitedly.

"Unni!" Hayul said as she pulled you into a hug.

"And you were about to punch me..." Taeyang sighed.

Just then, Jaejoong walked into the bedroom. He smiled, seeing you and Hayul happy to see each other again.

"When did you get here, baby?" You asked, happily.

"Uncle went to pick me up at the airport in the morning!" She smiled. "I couldn't come see you earlier because you were sleeping, so I spent some time with mommy and Taeyang!"

"Your mom is here? ...In the morning?" You furrowed your eyebrows and turned to look at the clock. Your eyes widened. "OMO! NO! I was supposed to meet - I have to go to - my dress!" You shouted.

Hayul gave you a look and then furrowed her eyebrows, she didn't understand any of what you just said. "Ha?"

"Jagiya," Jaejoong said, getting your attention.

"Uh-huh?" You asked.

"Take it slow. Why don't you relax today with Hayul, your friends and my noona?" Jaejoong asked.

"Your noona?" You asked, and as if on cue, a woman walked in. She was beautiful.

"Annyeonghaseyo," She smiled. You smiled and greeted back too.

"Yeah, listen to Jaejoong. I'll give Daesung and Jiyong a call, I'm sure they could go pick up your dress." Taeyang nodded.

"Jaejoong told me to spend time with my friends too," You said.

"It will just take a minute. I'll go with them, to make sure they don't rip off your dress." Taeyang laughed and then walked out before you could say anything.

"You could spend some time with MY friends," Jaejoong smiled. You nodded. Now that you're marrying Jaejoong, you've been closer with his friends.

You spent like two more hours in your house, just playing with Hayul and talking with her mother.

"It's good to be back in Seoul," She smiled. You nodded. "I'm glad you're joining our family, ____-ah. You can call me noona too."

"Thanks, that sounds nice." You smiled.

LATER

"Hey, look who's here!" Yunho shouted as he came towards you, Jaejoong, his noona and Hayul. Yunho pulled you into a hug and then moved to go greet Jaejoong's noona and at last pick up Hayul. "Oppa missed you so much, Yul-baby!" Hayul giggled and wrapped her arms around Yunho.

"It's kind of exciting that the wedding will be tomorrow." Yoochun smiled.

You nodded and smiled back too, though you were feeling very nervous. You couldn't stop thinking about your dress. You had to try it on again because last time you did was three weeks ago.

"Hey, ____, relax." Changmin said, noticing.

Jaejoong lightly shook his head. "Jagiya, enjoy your time with us, hm?" He smiled and then kissed your forehead. You nodded and pulled him into a hug.

Meanwhile, Daesung, Jiyong and Taeyang were picking up your dress.

"____ donsaeng will be revealing her back to the guests?" Jiyong shouted as he was checking on your dress.

"Yeah, she's y and she knows it!" Daesung said, doing a weird dance. Both Taeyang and Jiyong raised their eyebrows at him. He shrugged it off. "It's her day, let her be."

"Let's go put this dress were it belongs before something bad happens to it." Taeyang said.

"Yah! Why do you have to say that? Now, if something does happen to it, I'll blame you." GD said.

THAT NIGHT

"Let's go back home now, hm?" Jaejoong asked as he kissed you. You kissed him back and then pulled away.

"It's night already!" You said.

Jaejoong nodded, "Wae?"

"I haven't tried on my dress," You said.

"It's okay, dongsaeng, there's still time. I'll take you home now." Noona smiled.

"Jaejoong's not coming?" You asked when you stood up and Jaejoong and his friends didn't.

"Well, you see, we're kind of doing what others do the night before the wedding...Bride and groom will be separated." Junsu explained.

"Separated?" You asked.

"Just for one night, ____, after this, you'll have him forever." Yunho smiled.

Jaejoong smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow at the wedding."

You smiled back and nodded before his noona and Hayul pulled you away.

 

When you got back home, the first thing you did was check if your friends brought the dress. It was on top of your bed. Then you found out that Daesung, Taeyang, Jiyong, Seungri and TOP were still at your house, in the living room.

"You're going to try on the dress?" TOP asked. You nodded and ran into the bathroom to get changed. "Let us see you, hm?"

When you were done you walked out of the bathroom, but wearing the same clothes you wore today.

"The dress?" Seungri asked.

"Is everything alright?" TOP asked.

"I swear we didn't do anything to your dress, ____." Jiyong said while both Taeyang and Daesung nodded.

"Yes, everything's fine." You smiled.

"So...? We wanted to see you!" TOP said.

"Well...you will, tomorrow." You smiled.

"Aish! Jinjja, this girl." Seungri shook his head.

"So, what'cha say? Do we start with your bachelorette party?" Taeyang asked. You nodded, getting excited.

Who would have though that on your last day as a bachelorette, you would spend it with five men?


The story is about to end now, really soooooooon! ^^

I'll try to update again asap, sorry I'm taking so long to update ><