Hayul's Wisdom

Right In Front Of You

[Jaejoong's POV]

The next day, Hayul came to wake me up. She looked as though she was very happy today. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me up until I sat on my bed.

''Good morning, beauty,'' I smiled as I was glad to see her this happy. She smiled and pulled me into a hug. I chuckled. ''Are you hungry?''

''Ne, ne, ne!'' She answered and nodded repeatedly. I smiled and picked her up in my arms. When I got out of the bedroom, I didn't see Jiyoung. Has she left? I asked myself as I looked around the house but couldn't find her. ''JJ! The kitchen is over there ~ '' Hayul said as though I didn't know where it was.

''Oh! Right, baby.'' I nodded and kissed her cute cheeks. I put her down on a seat and then started to grab some ingredients so I could prepare some pancakes for her. ''Do you want to do something today, baby? JJ is free for the whole day!''

''Jinjja? Araseo! Where's ____ unni?'' Hayul asked out of nowhere.

I stopped cooking for a moment and blinked. ''M-Mwo? I . . . um . . . she's . . . I don't know.'' Why would Hayul ask me about her?

''Can we go look for her?'' Hayul asked as though ____ was lost.

''You want to go look for her?'' I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

''Ne! You don't know where she is, she could be anywhere, and, and, and...in danger!'' She said dramatically as she lifted both of her arms up, standing up from her seat.

''Y-Yah! Hayul, sit down properly!'' I ordered. She bit her lip and sat down. ''Believe me, she's not in danger. She's a woman, she knows how to take care of herself.''

''And Jiyoung doesn't?'' Hayul asked me. I was surprised once again by this little girl. How does she dare to say that?

''Why would you think that, Hayul? Jiyoung is an amazing woman, and JJ loves her.'' I said as I turned around to look at her.

''Then JJ is a bad man!'' Hayul said.

''W-What? Kim Hayul! How can you - ''

''Eomma said that women and men kiss when they are in love! You're cheating on ____ unni! I heard unni talk to Taeyang oppa saying that you two kissed!'' Hayul said, and just then Jiyoung walked into the kitchen.

[End of POV]

Jaejoong's eyes widened when he heard Hayul's words and when he saw Jiyoung walking in. Jiyoung simply stood by the door, not moving or saying a word. How the hell does this little kid know that ____ and Jaejoong kissed?! Urgh! Pretend as though you know nothing, yes, that will do it!  Jiyoung thought.

''Who and who kissed?'' Jiyoung asked.

''No one that we care of.'' Jaejoong answered quickly and then put a plate with pancakes in front of Hayul. ''When you're done with breakfast, we'll go out.''

''Oh! How lovely, you're going to spend some time with her?'' Jiyoung asked. Jaejoong nodded. ''That's amazing, love! I love how much you care for her!''

When Jiyoung walked out of the kitchen, Jaejoong heaved a sigh, relieved. Hayul didn't know what to do, nor she understood Jaejoong's sigh.

 

''Good morning, monster!'' Taeyang shouted as he walked into your bedroom.

''Mmm...'' you hummed as you hid your face in your pillow. Taeyang grinned as he jumped into your bed. ''Yah! Oppa!''

''Wake up! I've planned a day full of fun today!'' Taeyang said as he pulled you up from bed. He wanted you to forget about Jaejoong and Donghae and just have fun.

''A day full of fun?'' You repeated.

''Yes! Well, it's actually more like...a camp.'' He said.

''I can't,'' you denied immediately. ''I already went to the beach and my boss won't let me have another break just after the other one finished!''

''It's not a break, and he doesn't have to know it. We're leaving today and coming back tomorrow. You don't work on weekends, so he can't tell you not to go!''

''Why do I have to go? I don't want to! I want to stay in my house!'' You said.

''Because I know you'll spend the whole day pretending as though everything's fine, when it's not, because you'll be thinking about Jaejoong and then remember about Donghae!'' Taeyang said honestly.

''Every heartbroken girl goes through this! It's something natural and something that has to happen.''

''Not if they have Dong Youngbae as a friend!'' Taeyang smiled. ''Get up, monst-aaaah!''

''You're such a pain!'' You shouted and lied down back into your bed.

 

When Jaejoong and Hayul were done getting ready, they got into the car and Jaejoong drove off. ''Where do you want to go, baby?''

Hayul wanted to say that she wanted to go to your house, but she didn't know how to tell Jaejoong. She simply looked down at her little hands. Jaejoong stopped the car and turned to look at her.

''What's wrong, Hayul?'' Jaejoong asked, concerned.

''I want to go see ____ unni.'' Hayul said as she looked up at Jaejoong.

''H-Ha?! Mianhaeyo, sweetie, but that won't be possible.''

''Wae? I've went to her house before and ____ likes when I'm around!'' Hayul nodded.

''It's not because of you, Hayul. You see, something happened between us and that's why I can't take you there.''

''What happened?'' Hayul asked as her eyes widened.

Jaejoong shook his head. ''It's too complicated, baby. Why don't JJ take you to Lotte World?''

Hayul pouted and shook her head. ''Is it because you're marrying Jiyoung?''

Jaejoong took a deep breath and then exhaled. Hayul is a very smart little girl.

''Eomma says that people should only get married if they really want to spend the rest of their life with that someone else.'' Hayul said. ''I thought oppa would spend the rest of his days with ____.''

Jaejoong remained quiet, not knowing what to answer back.

 

Jiyoung let out a groan when she went to join her friends in the restaurant.

''What's wrong?'' Sunhee asked.

''I though everything was fine now that Jaejoong asked you to marry him.'' Mijung said.

''I know that Hayul doesn't like me, and she'll do anything to stop me from marrying Jaejoong! Can you girls believe that she reminded Jaejoong about his kiss with her?! I hate her!''

''Aren't you overreacting, unni? Hayul is just a baby.''

''She's a devil! I need to do something so that she'll leave for once and for all!'' Jiyoung narrowed her eyes.

''Jiyoung, listen to yourself! She's Jaejoong's niece, you can't do that! After all, she'll be your niece too after you marry him!'' Sunhee said.

''When Jaejoong gets married with me, things will change.'' Jiyoung said seriously.

''Jiyoung, you're taking things too far!'' Sunhee said as she narrowed her eyes. ''I get it that you love him, but love shouldn't be like that! Jaejoong loves Hayul and I think it's amazing how much he does! I would love to marry a man who loves kids!''

''Well, Jaejoong loves me too!'' Jiyoung said. Hayul must go back to her parents...already!


Was it interesting? lol, I hope so! Hayul is putting some thoughts into Jaejoong, lol, and Jiyoung is still the same y girl she is

@esjaeee: Was it good? ^^

@Satrina: Haha, it's okay! Aw, you do? It makes me happy, lol ^^

@NanaBunanaaaaa: Yep, he isn't thinking that well right now >.<

@mIkKiE_27: Was it? Hope so! ^^

@malak-jae: Uh...that didn't happen, but I hope it was still interesting! (:

♥ ]