Still Not Over

Right In Front Of You

"STUPID ING !" Jiyoung shouted and then let out a groan. She punched a pillow and then let out a cry.

"I don't get if she's mad or sad..." Mijung whispered to Sunhee, the other friend just rolled her eyes.

"WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS? SHE JUST WANTS HIM BECAUSE SHE KNOWS HE HAS GOTTEN OVER HER! URGH! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!"

Both Mijung and Sunhee were tired of listening to Jiyoung's complaints and whatever she was saying.

"I'm hungry." Mijung pouted. Sunhee nodded, she was hungry too. "Should we just leave?"

"I MEAN, I'M MUCH BETTER THAN HER! WHY, JOONGIE?!" She shouted and then burst out into tears once again.

"Get a hold of yourself!" Sunhee shouted, not being able to stand her anymore. "Why can't you accept it Jiyoung? Jaejoong doesn't love you anymore, and I know I'm your chingu and I should be supportive, but I'm tired of it too! As a friend, I want you to meet someone who will love you back, not someone like Jaejoong who does not! Why do you want to be with a man who doesn't love you back? AND, don't say he does! Stop trying to convince yourself about it! He even told you the truth as to why he proposed! Instead of getting mad at ____, you should be shouting at how of a big jerk Jaejoong is! He used you! Why can't you see the truth?!"

Jiyoung stopped crying and stayed quiet, thinking about what Sunhee just threw at her face right now. She cried even harder when she knew that Sunhee was right.

"STUPID ING BASTARD!" Jiyoung shouted as she cried.

"Great, Sunhee, now we'll be here for another two hours listening to how big of a jerk Jaejoong is!" Mijung said sarcastically.

Sunhee took a deep breath and then went to stand in front of Jiyoung. "Don't! Do NOT start to complain about it. You're going to stand up, get ready, and we'll go out to eat. You're going to move on and forget about him and her! You don't deserve someone like him. He shouldn't have used you."

"You don't understand, Sunhee! It's not that easy to move on! Jaejoong and I were actually the PERFECT couple back in America! He loved me! I was everything to him! He asked me to come back here so I could meet his friends and family and then marry him and live my happily ever after! I just can't stand it that because of a previous crush, I lost him! I lost my fiancé! I lost my love!"

"Then tell him everything, Jiyoung. Talk to him." Mijung said.

"HOW? He doesn't want to listen to me!" Jiyoung cried.

Both Sunhee and Mijung remained quiet, thinking.

 

THAT NIGHT

"Are you staying tonight too, unni?" Hayul asked when Jaejoong parked the car in front of his house.

You simply smiled as you turned to look at Jaejoong. You guys were just coming back from the mall. Jaejoong smiled back and lightly nodded.

"Would you like to stay with us tonight?" He asked.

"It could be a sleepover!" Hayul said, getting excited.

"Hm, a sleepover with Hayul and Jaejoong? I don't know..." You said, acting as though you were thinking about it.

"If you stay, I promise I will give you lots of love, unni! Not only me, but JJ too!" Hayul nodded.

"Hmm..."

"If you stay . . . I promise I'll cook something," Jaejoong smiled, knowing very well you loved his cooking.

You raised an eyebrow, not wanting to let him know that you actually were dying to stay.

"If you stay . . . you get to sleep with JJ!" Hayul shouted.

"WH - WHA ~ ?!" Both you and Jaejoong shouted, wide-eyed.

Hayul chuckled. Then, you guys got out of the car and into the house. You helped Hayul put the new things she bought into her room, while Jaejoong was preparing some food. Later, the doorbell rang.

Jaejoong opened the door, only to find Jiyoung's friends. He furrowed his eyebrows, confused.

"We need to talk," Sunhee said.

"About?" Jaejoong asked.

"Jiyoung and you," Mijung said.

"There's no more Jiyoung and me." He denied.

"So...you're going to leave Jiyoung after dating her for a year? Does she mean that little to you? She took care of you when ____ rejected you and made you feel terrible! Jiyoung never did that to you!" Sunhee said.

"No, but she knew my feelings for ____, and yet, she decided to HURT me." Jaejoong said.

"You cheated on her, Jaejoong!'' Mijung shouted.

"Jiyoung doesn't mean that little to me, I'm not going to deny it, I still have feelings for her. You're right, we dated for a year and that's a long time...but, I just don't love her anymore. Why are you all coming back? Do you want your friend to be with someone who doesn't love her back? Just let things be, and move on. And I'm sorry, but I love someone else now." Jaejoong said.

"Jaejoong...that's exactly what I told her, but she just can't believe that you left her just to be with the girl who rejected you." Sunhee said.

"Talk to her, Jaejoong, make her come into her senses." Mijung said.

Jaejoong heaved a sigh. Jiyoung, you better understand that I do NOT love you anymore...I'm not going to repeat myself again. Jaejoong thought and nodded to her friends.


@mIkKiE_27: Kekeke, yeah, I should write about Donghae again, hmm ><

@unnie4ver: LOL! ^^

@Rui_chan: She's still crying about it >< Haha ^^

@Woopscat81: They should! ^^ *nods*

@AngelPaulene: I'm very glad you did! ^^ 'smiling like an idiot' lol ><

@NanaBunanaaaaa: Batik? >< lol

@Crystalbone: Mhm ^^

@myangelJae: Hahaha, yeah! Thanks ~

@addictedtotvxq: Thanks ~ Yeah, lol, she's three ^^ But kids are really smart, hm. ^^

@midst_lhady22: Kekeke ~ ^^

@esjaeee: Hahaha, I guess, lol ^^

Sorry for the late update guys, but I've been really busy with school lately and updates will be slow >< but, I'll try to update asap, OK? ^^

♥ ]