Football

Football

You were woken up by a call in the middle of the night. "Hello?" you said, still sleepy. "Hyerin, wake up. It's about time for your favorite, Torres, to compete against that Cristiano," said Kai, still half asleep. Both of you really don't like Cristiano Ronaldo. You giggled and say "Yah! How can you woke someone up when you're still half asleep by yourself?" "Whatever. I'm going to your house now," he said as he broke the call. You were waiting for him when suddenly a doorbell rang.

"Hi~ Have the match started already?" he said to you while looking curiously to the TV. "Not yet," you said as you yawn. "Oh, my poor baby are you still sleepy? Should I put ice cubes to your cheeks, so, you won't be sleepy anymore?" he said annoyingly. "What a caring boyfriend I have," you said as you sit down on the couch, next to him. 

"Look! The match is starting!" he said too excited that you were in shocked. The match was awesome! Torres and his fellow kicked Cristiano team's asses. "Great game!" Kai said as the match ended. "Yup! Did you see how cool is that when Torres scored a goal?" you said to him with a smile. "Aigoo, why is he so handsome?!?!" you wondered to yourself. "Psh, he's just as handsome as me, you know?" jealous Kai is talking. You laughed at his jealous reaction and say "No, you're the handsomest," you can see he's smiling and you continue "But, I was just kidding," you laughed again and left his shock expression alone in the living room.

You and him did the same thing almost every night since it's the season where there are a lot of football match. When there is no Torres, you're going to root for Messi. But Kai is different, he's going to root for Van Persie. So one day, there is this match between Messi team and Van Persie's.

As usual, Kai came to your place and flirt you a bit. Just like his usual. "You're going to regret it for rooting on Messi," he said to you. "No! You're the one who's going to regret," you insisting. "Whatever. Just wait when the match ended," he said while rolling his eyes.

The match is starting and it's really interesting. On the first period, Van Persie scored so it was 1-0. "See? Messi's going to lose!" he said to you. "Woah, relax, boyfie. The show is not over yet! Just wait until the second period, Messi will kick your hero's ," you said to him. You are really annoyed with his attitude because he's mocking your hero. Well, your hero is Torres, but still....Messi is one of your heroes. 

The second period was more interesting. Messi scored aswell so it became 1-1. You were jumping happily when Messi scored while Kai was shaking his head in disbelief. The match ended up on penalty so you and Kai become more curious aswell. Usually, you and Kai would say many things throughout the match, whether it's about the referee, the players, even the hairstyle of the players.

But tonight was somehow different. Both of you keep silence during the match. Both of you held anger to one another throughout the match. It was because of a simple problem. Really simple. Because you were rooting for different team and both of you started to insult other team. You feel that this is really weird, but you can't do anything.

In the end, the winner is Messi's team. You jump up and down in happiness. You stick out your tongue to him while saying "SEE?! MESSI WON! BOOOO~!" He just shook his head and his lips "Can't you see?! The referee is totally into your team!!!" he protested. "You know? You were just jealous because I win! Yes the team that I root, the team that you insult, win!" you said.

"No, I don't! Why would I? I didn't get jealous to the team that cheated!" his voice are rising up. You can see that he's angry but you don't care. You really think that he's annoying and he can't accept the truth. "WHERE WOULD THERE BE A CHEATING THERE?! It's just because your team " Oops. You admit that the one that you just said are pretty rude but you don't really care. 

"I think you're pretty blind for not seeing it. Or maybe it's because you don't really understand football so you can't see it," Kai said. Whoops. He said pretty harsh words aswell. "What did you just say about me?!?! SO YOU THINK I'M BLIND BECAUSE OF YOUR JEALOUSY?!" you said, really pissed. "Whatever," he said as he goes to the door, opens it, and bangs it.

You were really taken aback. How can he be really angry just because of this? When he walked out of the house, it means that he was really angry. He only did it once before after 4 years you were together, and it's because he thought you were cheating on him. You can't believe he went away just because of tiny little thing.

After that match you and Kai have never been in contact anymore. Both of you are too lazy to call each other, or too afraid maybe. You guys were afraid that it would only make a bigger fight between you two. You are not broking up with him, it's just...the relationship has been tough on you these days. You decided to go for a coffee in the cafe. 

You ordered a coffee and sit in a place which was pretty cozy. You took a sip of your coffee and start to wander again about Kai and you. Suddenly, you feel that someone is approaching you. You look at the person and see a familiar face, even though it's been a pretty long time since you met him. "Kai?" you said.

"Oh, you still recognized me. I thought you wouldn't.." he said shyly. "How come I can't recognized my boyfriend?" you said. 'Oops. Why did I even say that?' you thought. He was slightly surprised by what you said. His eyes softened when he see your face and he starts to say "Hyerin, you know, I'm sorry..The last time we watch the match, I was being really really childish. I just realized and I'm sorry," he looks really really honest and serious.

"Yeah, me too, Kai. I was being childish aswell. I wasn't supposed to insult you and your team. I should've appriciate you and your choices, even if I don't like it," you said to him. "No, I was the one being childish and I'm so sorry. Anyway, I think WE both should've appriciate the other choices," he said. "Yes, I forgive you, Kai. From now on, let's stop being childish!" you said to him. He gives you his sweet smile, nodded, and begin to hug you. 

You hug him back. You really missed his hug. You missed being in his side. You just simply missed him. He broke the hug and says, "Oh anyway, you said you should appriciate my choice even if you don't like it, right?" You confusedly nodded. "So, what if on the next match I root for Cristiano?" he said, smirking. "What?!?! Are you sure?! Well..I should...appriciate it...I guess," you said, stuttering.

You can't believe he's going to root for Cristiano. You thought you and him  are both don't like Cristiano. He laughed and says "Of course no!!! I was just saying 'WHAT IF'. I was so curious, hahaha! I thought you know that I don't like him," "Well. I know, of course...but I thought you change your view on him or something," you said, scratching your head because you're nervous.

He laughed at you and you start to blush. He sees you blushed and laugh at you even more. "My view for Cristiano will never change, I don't like him. And my view for you will never change aswell, I love you," he said as he kiss your forehead and pulled you into a hug. 

 

THE END

 

A/N: Hi guys!!!! thankyou for you who read it and i hope you like it :D sorry if there's grammar or tenses mistakes since English's not my primary language. And sorry Cristiano for making you someone that they hate lol. Please comment!!!! Tell me what do you think about it. Thankyouuuu~~~