Knowledge (Day 12)

30-Day Drabble Challenge.

She hated how he was incredibly on the edge of being perfect. She would have shred him alive if it wasn't just illegal. He was one year younger than her but he was in the same class with her. She was pissed at him but at the same time amaze as well because of his incredibly high knowledge.

 
She groaned in frustration tapping her ball pen "Did I just praised  that twirp?". She was baffled with thoughts that her concentration in class was snatched away because of the boy she was thinking.
 
Whispering inchorent words someone threw a crampled paper to her hitting her good time. "The hell is this" she whispered lowly as she picks up and open the crampeled paper.
 
Hey Lulu-senpai concentrate or else you'll fail on our exam! Mehrong
 
Love,
Jung Jaejin
 
She blushed furiously ashamed of getting caught red handed. She looked at the culprit but their he was sleeping in class again. She imidiaetly get a piece of paper and scribbled down something and threw it to his direction. The paper looked like a thrown baseball towards him, she widened her eyes when the sleeping boy caught the ball of paper on time without raising his head before it falls on the ground.
 
"The hell is that?" the boy then lazily opened the message he got from the older. He smirked at the content looking at her way.
 
Says who that slept the whole day! Mind your own business, got that kid?
 
Hate,
Xiu Lulu
 
The boy then mouthed "But you are my business". Lulu read what he mouthed making her blush. She was about to assult the poor boy when their teacher suddenly muttered.
 
"Jung please don't annoy your senpai, okay!". Lulu chuckled making the younger smirk at her. She never thought that a smirk could make her shiver and gulp like that knowing he was younger.
 
Thr peace went back after Lulu ignored the younger and decided to concentrate on class. The classes for the morning were finished and it was time for lunch. All the students hurriedly went out to go and eat but something caught Lulu's attetion. 
 
She sighed it was the boy again. She then went to the boy's sit kicking it lightly "It's lunch already, aren't you coming?" she informed. The boy shook his head not looking at her. She was pissed of how this piece of brat could be so direspectful "How bratty! Why don't you just go there and eat you might get some energy and your laziness might lessen".
 
He then stood up making Lulu flinch "Mind your own buisness! Never meddle with wath I do!". He then  left the room with the stunned and annoyed Lulu.
 
"So 4dimensional! That peice of stupid,bratty twirp has te nerves" shr clutched her bag hard turning her knuckles to white. "Hey babe~" the guy who tapped him said. She turned around smiling at the person "HanHan oppa! How was your class?" she asked cheerfully forggeting that she was annoyed. Luhan ruffledd her hair "It was kida boring since you weren't there" he pouted. Lulu then squealed clinging their arms together.
 
Little did they know that they had one audience that wasn't happy with what he was seeing.
 
Weeks have passed and Lulu haven't seen the twirp. "Where could that brat be? Maybe his lazing out again" the teacher went in and tapped the table. "Clasd for all you know Jung Jaejin of class 2-C originaly is transffering to 3-A" some of his fans whined asking the questions 'why' and 'whats'. After the stiludenta have calmed the teacher then went on the the lecture.
 
Why would he transfer? Was he really pissed that I told him to eat lunch? That is so low! His just a brat! I shouldn't meddle with him just like he said.
 
Lulu was walking to the library when he bumpred to someone. "Omo mian...... Yah Jaejin why ds you transfer? Was it because of me?" the younger fixed his eye glassess that was new since back then he didn't have one. "Doesn't concern you senpai~ and aren't you happy that I'm gone and no one will piss you?" the tone of his speaking made Lulu snap. "Your just some bratty genius so don't act like your so much higher than us! Your just a twirp!" Jaejin lowered his head. "I'm well knowledgeable about don't worry" Lulu mentally cursed for snapping at the younger.
 
It was silent then crowds suddenly burst and Luhan pulled Lulu dragging her to their usual place during lunch.
 
Jaejin stood there in the sea of people silent and hurt.
 
If you  just know how ing hard I tried to become smart and knowledgeable about everything you won't be saying those words you won't.
 
Jaelu! Hehehhehehe I really like how Lulu umma u always clueless about my feelings~ I'm the namja gain kukuku