o7

68 Days

-jiyong-

"Yeyoon! Pay attention in class and stop turning behind!" What is wrong with this teacher, is he on his menses or something?! Well uhm yeah. I mouthed Yeyoon 'later' as she quickly looks infront. "What is this? Couple talks?" Seungri teased beside me. What is wrong with this child. I glared at him as I continued paying attention in class.

Class was over and the teacher walked up to me and Yeyoon. "Yeyoon, if I see any of this nonsense again, you are going to get it from me. And Jiyong, I will give you one more chance since youre new, no talking during class" We both nodded as the teacher left the class. Yeyoon quickly turned to me.

"So, what was it you wanted to tell me?" "Oh yes, the police called us, he wanted to ask some questions about the vase incident, we'll meet after school and go to the police station" She nodded and as I was about to leave she held my wrist. "Hey hey where are you going? Its lunch! Come on!" She went ahead first as I followed behind her.

We arrived at the table with the other guys, and there was this unfamiliar girl. "Oh right, Jiyong, this is Gayeon, Gayeon, this is Jiyong" I smiled a little at her and went to sit beside Yeyoon.

-gayeon-

Aha! So this is him. Yes he looked the same as the last time I saw him at the cafe. Woah, he's instantly sitting beside her! I knew something was going on! "Guys!" Yeyoon said out of nowhere. "You all better be free this Saturday!" "What. Why?" It was my rest day! "I planned a barbeque" You all must be there! If not.." She started to lift her fork up. Oh yes, if not I'll get stabbed in the eye yay for that. 

I looked up and saw Jiyong wiping the corner of . WHAT. IS. WHAT. HOW. Yeyoon looked shocked. I mean, yeah, Yeyoon is a messy eater. "Sorry, told you it's a habit" Yeyoon burped at his actions. Oh I know exactly what that meant. This gijibae.

School ended and I was ready to go home, to enjoy my lovely bed, till I saw Jiyong and Yeyoon going out of school together. Oho. I decided to follow them. Well, it wouldn't hurt right? I shrugged as I followed them, keeping a good distance from them so they wont notice me.

They soon lead me to the police station. Wha. What were they doing here?! I cant possibly follow them in, they'll see me!

-jiyong-

We finally arrived in the police station. Why did it felt like someone was watching over us? I shrugged the feeling off and went to the officer. "We're here to report about the accident outside Myeongdam supermarket" I told one of the officers and he let us to the investigation room. Yeyoon went in first, since she was the victim. I stood outside the room and looked at them through the glass door. I felt a sudden chill pass by me. What was that? I turned around and there was no one, the air con wasnt even on! I turned back to the room and something that I saw, was too unbelievable.

Eunho.. she was there, in the room, she saw me, and she disappeared?!

"Eunho yah, stay here for a while okay! Oppa will be right back with your favourite ramyun." I kissed her cheek before going into a small minimart. That girl is so picky. She can't have any other ramyun other than Noguri ramyun. I laughed at my own thoughts, 'cute'. I went over to the ramyun section and searched for her favourite. Luckily, there was only one left for me. I took it and searched for kimchi ramyun for myself. 

"Great! Now lets get some drinks" I said to myself and went to the drinks section. Weather nowadays is scorching hot and if I were to eat spicy ramyun without any drinks, I might just faint. I took out two mineral water from the fridge and went over to the counter. As I was about to pay, I heard a shout. "Agasshi watch out!" I looked outside, suddenly a pot crashed onto Eunho. I couldnt believe my eyes. "E-Eunho yah!" I quickly went over to her. She was bleeding, I looked up and saw a shadow getting away. "Ahjumma, call the ambulance!" 

I was furious. Whoever did this gonna pay. I got up and quickly ran to the place I last saw the shadow. There, I met the culprit. It was.. a her, and she was.. Jiyoon, one of my greatest friends. She was the kindest girl Ive ever met. What was going on?

"Jiyoon ah, what are you doing!" I shouted at her. "Jiyong!" She shouted back. "All you cared about was Eunho, Eunho Eunho Eunho! Did I never cross your mind?! Jiyong ah, why cant you look at me?" She stepped closer to me and I stepped back, it was the edge of the floor. "Jiyoon, back off.." She kept coming closer to me. "Jiyong ah, spend time with me, I'll treat you better than her, I'll be your best" She held my hand. "You know I love you, you know you love me too" "Ive never said that!" 

"Jiyong ah, we can live happily together! Where no one will know where we went, away from Eunho!" She grabbed my hand and was about to run off together till the police came. "Stop right there!"

And till today, I have no idea where she is.

I rushed to the hospital. What was going to happen with Eunho? I went straight to the doctor. "Eunho ssi, there's no major injury in her" I sighed of relief "However," My eyes shot open again. "She may have amnesia at a certain point. This does not affect any of her memories, and this might only last temporarily, so this isnt much to worry about, you just need to help her out during those point of time" I nodded, looking at Eunho who's still not awake yet.

"Jiyong? Jiyong?" "Huh?" I quickly came back to my senses as I saw Yeyoon infront of me. "Y-your turn!" I looked over in the room and saw the officer waiting for my entrance, I nodded as I went in the room.

-yeyoon-

"Jiyong? Jiyong?" "Huh" He looked over at me. Is it just me or have I not relized those beautiful pair of eyes. Wait what hold up what the hell? "Y-Your turn!" I quickly said. Why on earth was I stuttering oh my god! He soon went inside and I waited for him outside. I watched them talk through the glass window. His hair covering his eyebrows, his eye shining ever so brightly, his lips as he smacked them together, OKAY HOLD UP. I burped at my thoughts. Not good. After the investigation was over we headed out to the main room. "Thanks to the both of you, we will soon find the culprit to the incident, thankfully neither of you got hurt" We bowed at the officer and headed out.

It was getting pretty late, but I didn't want to go home just yet. "Hey! lets go to that cafe!" "But its getting pretty late though" "Aw come on! When else will we I get the chance to hang out with you" I burped. What the hell wrong choice of sentence. I went ahead first. What the hell is wrong with my?! I went in the cafe followed by Jiyong. Okay, keep your calm. I ordered my drinks and sat at a table, waiting for Jiyong to order his, he came to sit opposite of me and we stayed silent for god knows how long.

"So Yeyoon.." Jiyong spoke up. "Hmm?" I started playing with my fingers under the table. "Do you like me?" I burped

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short ay? Anyways, do you guys know of any good poster shops? i guess its time for me to get one hehe. please sub and comment! upvotes will be much loved~