o5

68 Days

-yeyoon-

"Yeyoon ah! Bring this to your grandma!" I went out to the kitchen and my mum handed me a bag. "Whats this?" I looked in the bag. "Its your grandma's clothes that she left the last time she visited us" I sighed. Well, at least her house isn't that far. I went out and headed to my grandma's house.

I rang the bell to my grandma's house. Her house, is big. Shs doesnt live in an apartment like us, but instead a house with a backyard. I would love to stay here, but the fact my grandma would do anything for me, id rather not. She's getting weak, and i cant get her to do everything. My grandma came out the door.

"Omoo Yeyoon ah! Come in come in!" "Aniya aniya, mum just asked me to return these!" "Aw come in for awhile, havent seen you for a while" I swear I couldnt say no to her facial expression, at last I nodded and entered her house. She served me drinks and fruits. "Grandma you know yoy dont need to do all these" "Aniya aniya, for my loved one, so, have you found a boyfriend yet?" She was getting so excited. "Grandma, you know mum doesnt like me getting in all these relationships" "She's liar, you need love in your life. So, anyone you're interested at?" I sighed "No grandma.."

I finally got out of her house. I waved goodbye and headed back home. I was feeling hungry, maybe i should just eat a cup of ramyun. I went to the nearest supermarket. My phone suddenly played signalling a text message. It was from mum. 'Hey Yeyoon, can you buy me one full tofu, im making dubu jiggae tonight!' Yes i love her dubu jiggae. 'Okay mum ill get-' I was suddenly pulled away.

I heard glass crashing and looked over to that direction. It was a vase, I looked to the person that held me. "Jiyong?" I was too confused, what was going on?

-jiyong-

I quickly pulled her away from her spot. The vase went crashing and everyone around it was looking at our direction. I quickly looked up and saw no one. That wasn't possible! I should at least see him running away, but there was no one. "Jiyong?" I looked down at Yeyoon. "Are you okay?" "What was that all about?" "I dont know" "Uhmm.." I realized I was still holding on the her and I let go of her. She burped. "I see you're full" She shook her head "Im just gonna get a cup of ramyun, wanna come?" Why not? I followed her in.

I felt, strange. What was this feeling? Like someone's watching me, closely. I looked around, there was no one. "What's wrong? I looked at Yeyoon and shook my head. We were sitting in front of the window, eating our ramyun. It was getting dark. Woah, how long did I spent having the pizza party with them. We finished our food. "So full" Yeyoon rubbed her stomach. "Me too, and its already dark wow" "Oh my gosh I better go home!" We got up and walked back home. We talked, alot. I felt much more closer to her. She was my first friend here. "Hey isn't that your house?" Yeyoon pointed out. "Yeah" "Why aren't you going there?" "And leave you to walk out here alone? No girl should walk home alone in the dark" Strange. We walked to her apartment and I sent her straight front her door. "Well, thanks but you know you dont-" The door suddenly opened. "OH MY GOSH YEYOON WHERE WERE YOU- Oh uhm" I believe it was her mother, she looked at me strangely. I bowed to her. "Mum! This is Jiyong!" "Oh, nice meeting you. Now come in young lady!" She pulled Yeyoon in as Yeyoon mouthed goodbye. The door slammed close and that gave me a shock. I went back down and walked towards my apartment. The night was getting chilly. No one was around. I had to walk in empty corridors. Suddenly I felt wind blowing through my ears. There was no way wind could reach my ear since there were buildings right beside me. This was scaring me. I walked quicker towards my apartment and safely reached it. I went in the lift and pressed my floor number. Suddenly, the lift stopped moving, the lights flickered and off completely. "What is this" I started to panic. I banged on the lift door shouting help. The lift was getting noisier. Not possible! There was only me! Suddenly, a familiar voice. "STOP IT EUNHO!!" I shouted without thinking. The noise stopped, the lights went on and the lift continued moving. The door opened on my floor and I ran out. I went to my door, quickly opened it and went in.

-yeyoon-

"HOW DARE YOU GET A BOYFRIEND!" "MUM HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND! AND WHY DO YOU HATE IT SO MUCH WHEN I GET ONE? WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO LIVE ALONE?!" I was angry. She always controlled my personal life. Thats what I should take care of by myself. "IF I WANT TO LIKE ILL LIKE HIM" I stormed off to my room and locked the door. Okay, one sec. Was the last sentence neccessary? What did I just say? I sighed and lied on my bed and took my phone out to text Jiyong.

'Hey, you homed?' He texted me back. That was fast. 'Just waiting for the lift, so, how's trouble with your mum?' I wonder if I should tell him what happened. But it wont matter to him. 'I was late. She was just concerned. Anyways, thanks for sending me back home! You know you dont have to' 'Nah, I need to. Your welcome anyways' Suddenly my lights went off. What is going on? I placed my phone aside and went to my switch and clicked it again and again. Was it a blackout? Suddenly there was noise. This noise was more like, people talking. I was scared. What is this?! "STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT" I closed my ears with my palms.