o2

68 Days

-yeyoon-

"YEYOON YAH!! Ireona jigeum! Neo neujeotda!" [YEYOON! Wake up now! You're late!] My mum came in screaming in my face. Like hey, im only 2 minutes passed my usual waking up time. I shook my head and went to the bathroom to shower and came back into my room and got ready. I looked at the mirror.

"What the...Ahhh!" There it was, a massive, huge pimple! No this can't be happening to my life i need, i need.. I took out my makeup box and took my concealor out. Yes! I covered that pimple. If Gayeon were to know, she wont stop talking about it for 3 days straight, or until i get rid of it. I put a little bit more layers and blended it well to my skin. There. 

I waved goodbye to my mum and out i went to school.

As usual, I would meet Gayeon at the front gate. She would always come earlier than me but to my surprise, she wasnt there. Odd. I stood by the gate and took my phone out and dialed her number.

"Ya neo eodiya?" [ Hey where are you? ]  I said instantly when she picked up.

"Mian, hakgyo anga! [ Sorry, im not going to school ] Homegirl got the flu man" Her voice seemed, very normal.

"How could you abandon me?!" I said loudly.

"Hey hey a simple get well soon would be great!" She said it sarcasticly. 

"I hate you!" I ended the call. Well, Gayeon and I are pretty close enough to be saying hateful comments to each other, so I dont think she would feel too much about it. I walked in the school and sighed. Wow school's already boring. By now Gayeon would be picking about my new pimple I sighed and went off to find my other friends.

-jiyong-

Out of all schools, why this? My parents decided to move back to Myeongdam, since this place is closer to their workplace. And of course, I would have to switch schools. But i hate it. I hate this school! There's, too much memories! I raged as i band my hand on my car door.

"Ya joshimhe jom! [ Hey be careful with that! ] This car's expensive!" My mum drove me to my new school and stopped by the front gate.

"Make friends okay!" I got off the car and my mum drove off. I sighed one last time and went in the school. I took my timetable from the teacher in charge. 

"English" I spoke to myself and nodded. I was quite confident with my english, well, just because my previous school had too many noobies in english. I walked down the hallway to find my locker. 356, there it is. I cracked the code open and I..

-yeyoon-

I went to meet my friends in the classroom, first period, science. Great, just great, who invented science?! 

"Yah Yeyoon!" I turned around and saw two of my friends, Seunghyun and Seunghyun. Well, i call them Seungri and TOP just because. 

"Did you do your homework? Im so dead!" I panicked at the thought of my unfinished homework.

"Ireoljul arasso [ I knew it ] Its in my locker. You know my code" Seungri said calmly and I placed my bag at my seat and ran off to the hallway. 6 minutes till class starts! I better rush. As I was running I heard a shout and saw a guy ahead fell down. I was shocked and went over to him.

"Jeogiyo gwaenchan- eo?! Jiyongine! [ Hey are you alrig- Oh?! Its Jiyong! ] So you moved in here? Didn't expect that but, what happened?" I looked in his locker, empty. I looked back at him and he was staring at the locker intensely.

"Uhm hey there?" I waved my hand infront of him and he came back to his senses.

"Huh? Oh hey, oh its you uhm what's your name?" He was stuttering as he spoke.

"Yeyoon, geundae, wae sorijilo? [ but, why did you scream? ] What happened?"

"Oh, uh nothing! I thought I saw a bug. I guess I was wrong" I got up and just stared at me.

"Well, you better put your books in because there's only, OMO IBUN NAMASSEO YAH DAEUME BOJA EUM" [ OMG 2 MINUTES LEFT HEY WE'LL SEE NEXT TIME OKAY ] With that, I ran to find Seungri's locker.

-jiyong-

I watched her as she ran off across the halls. With much fear, I looked back into the locker.

"But I definitely saw it.." I took a deep breath and placed my books in the locker, locked it and went to class.

-xxx-

*breathing sounds*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second update! Didnt write too long because im HUNGRYYY well i hope I left you guys

in curiosity. Ps I dont know if there's a place called Myeongdam I just made that up hehe

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT WILL BE MUCH LOVED <3