o1

68 Days

3 Months ago

 

"Eunho yah! Mwohae jigeum[ What are you doing ]!" We were at the top of the building near Myeongdam Park.

 

"Oppa.. da bwasseo! Neon geu yeoja ppoppohesso[Oppa.. Ive seen everything! You kissed that girl] ! I cant believe you did this to me! To my heart!" Eunho was shouting, moving away from me everytime i stepped closer.

 

"Aniya Eunho yah! This is all untrue! You've misunderstand!" I tried to calm her down

 

"Oppa you pulled her in! Geojitmal hajima, wae haesseo[ Stop lying, why did you do that ]!?" She burst into tears as she walked further back. I looked behind her and my eyes opened wide, the end was nearing her.

 

"Eunho yah! Wihomhe[ Its dangerous ]! Come back here!" I screamed at her. She kept walking back.

 

Shireo! I thought you loved me oppa, jeo oppa saranghaesseo! Oppaneun? Oppa, ije uri majimakiya. Mianhe..Saranghae.. [ I loved you! And you? Oppa, this is our very last. Im sorry..I love you..] Right before my eyes, she jumped off the 12 story building.

 

"EUNHO YAH!" I ran to the edge of the building and looked down. Eunho.. She was covered in blood. My eyes started tearing. Tears streamed down my cheeks. "Aniya..aniya aniya!!" I ran away, far from Myeongdam Park.

 

-Yeyoon-

 

*Ring* My phone rang and i picked it up.

 

"Yobuseyo? Eo Gayeon ah! Wae? Ah jigeum? Mian, jeo bappeo, daeume okay?" [ Hello? Oh Gayeon! Why? Now? Sorry, im busy, next time okay? ] Gayeon invited me to her friend's birthday party. Well, its not that im busy, but i have a feeling I would be awkward there.

 

I shrugged and put on a little powder. "Umma jeo galgaeyo!" [Mum i'll go now!]

 

I decided to go to the park nearby my house, well, just because i needed to relief the stress that exams have been on me. Why waste the trees? I sighed and reached the park. I put on my earphones and started jogging around the park. Felt so good. 

 

While i was jogging, i saw a guy sobbing on a bench. I took off my earphones and blinked. I went to sit beside him. Seems like he didn't notice me.

 

"Jeogiyo.." [ Excuse me ] I nudged him a little. He looked up with his puffed eyes.

 

"Omo! Wae ureoyo? Ani, iyu mal piryo eobseo, [ Oh my! Why are you crying? Wait no, I don't need a reason ] let me treat you a coffee, hm?" I looked at him, waiting for his reply as he nodded slowly.

 

We arrived at the cafe and we sat down as i ordered the drinks. I looked at him as he kept looking down. I noticed he still had some tears on his cheeks and i handed him a piece of tissue.

 

"Yogi..sarayo? Dangshin cheoum bwatne [ Do you..live here? It's the first time im seeing you ] Well, i usually know my neighbours" I laughed a bit. He shook his head.

 

"I..have to go.." He stood up but i held his hand.

 

"Wait! What about our drinks?"

 

He looked at me and digged out money from his pocket and gave it to me. "Chwesonghaeyo" [ Im sorry ]

 

He walked out the cafe, and of course, i followed him.

 

"What's your name?"

 

"Jiyoung, Kwon Jiyoung"

 

---

 

I am back after 2 years!! I was bored today and decided to read my fanfics and i found out what a great plot i had but why did i not do it? Haha so here i am! With the first chapter to 68 days :D I decided to add in a little korean from my knowledge and put in some subs, so it would have that.. korean drama feel? xD

Anyways please subscribe and comment will be much loved!! <3