When the panda is bored....

Prank Call

It was a wonderful day for EXO M. A day of nothing but sheer good fun.... except for Tao. On this fine and wonderful day free from schedules, the maknae was forced to stay behind. Why? Well... It seems that luck is not on his side because he forgot to set his freaking alarm clock! So, the members had no choice but to leave the sleeping beauty behind. Not without company of course! His most beloved Duizhang stayed behind for poor little Zitao.

 

Two agonizing Hours after Tao realized that he was abandoned...

 

"UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH! What the heck? They had to leave me? Seriously? Why didn't they just wake me uuuuuupppppp?!" Tao whined over and over again until his Wufan ge couldn't take it anymore. "AAAAAARRRGGGHHHHH! HUANG ZITAO SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE!" Kris fumed. Seriously, this Huang Zitao person in the next room was definitely getting on his nerves. It totally won't do justice to his perfect face! So, he decided to go put some more BB cream on while he has nothing to do.

"WUFAN GEGE??? Where are you? I'm sooooo bored! Help meeeeee~" Tao put on his most epic 'bbuing bbuing~' face for added effect. His beloved Duizhang onnce again fell for the trap. So, he had nothing to do but to comply. Meh. He had nothing better to do anyway. So he started thinking... thinking... and more thinking... when suddenly... "PWAHAHAHAHA. You look like an angry bird Wufan ge! look at hiw your eyebrows were practically connected! and your constipated face! OMIGOSH! I can't-  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Apparently, this made Kris turn beet red. Kris couldn't take the embarrasment. Oh, the horror! That's when... he got the idea... An idea for revenge.. He knew how scaredy cat this little cutie is, and he'll make good use of that. "Hmm... So you're bored eh?" (executes evil laugh)

 

Two more agonizing hours of being bored

"Hmmmm... I wonder what Wufan ge is doing? He's been gone for like... TWO HOURS?!!" Tao then felt his phone vibrate.

"Huh? An unknown number?"

.................

"Hello? Hello! HELLLOOOOOOO~ Is anyone there?"

...............

"Oh well..." Tao decided he should just hang up. Suddenly.. He got another call.

"Hello?"

.......... "Hey y~"

..................

.......................

...........................

Tao is shocked. No. He's more than shocked. He's freaked! So, he does the most logical thing he can muster up in his mind. He, the almighty wushu master Huang Zitao, hangs up. Then, he decides, the next most logical thing to do was to calmly tell his Wufan ge what had just happened. Although, various thoughts were running in his mind. Thoughts like, what if it was a pedo? and what if it's some crazy stalker dude of a fan? or OMIGOD THAT GUY SOUNDS SO CREEPY HIS VOICE SO DEEP!!! EEEEEEPPPPP!!!

 

Kris was just reading a novel when Tao suddenly barged in. He thought that the latter looked kind of sweaty and kind of freaked out. He wondered why. He wondered if something wrong happened while he was gone. His thoughts were once again interrupted though by none other than the maknae himself. "OMIGOSH WUFAN GE! YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS BUT SOME CREEP CALLED ME AND HIS VOICE WAS SO DEEP AND HE WAS SO SCARY! WHAT IF IT WAS A E? OR A CRAZY SASAENG FANBOY? HIDE MEEEEEEE!!" Kris was beyond shocked because 1) Tao was screaming at his face and 2) Tao suddenly hugged him and cried. Okay, this has gone too far. Kris thought it would be fun, but now seeing EXO M's baby cry, he felt really bad. 

 

When Tao calmed down, he started his explanation.

"Tao, listen to me. Don't be mad at gege okay?"

"OMG GEGE! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT?!" 

"No! Tao, please, listen!"

.................

"Okay, so... since you were bored, we decided to spice up your life a little... You know, for fun! I'm sorry if we hurt your feelings Tao. We didn't want to make you cry! Honest!" Kris hugs Tao. Tao is reluctant at first but then he warms up to the hug.

"Awww... Okay, I forgive you gege. Wait a minute, did you say we?"

"Oh. Yeah, I forgot to tell you..." Kris gets his laptop and shows Tao who he was talking about.

"Hey y~" The guy on the screen suddenly says. Tao was shocked. This was the man on the phone earlier? He couldn't believe that-

"CHANYEOL HYUNG?! WHAT THE HECK?"

"Sorry Tao baby, Kris hyung told me about your problem and I told him about my suggestion" A sheepish looking Chanyeol said from the computer screen.

"I can't believe you told him Wufan ge! You know what? I change my mind. YOU TWO. ARE SO DEAD!"

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OMIGOD. That was seriously crap. I have no idea what just got into my head. I'm sorry. I think I'm just really sleepy at the moment. It didn't turn out as good as I thought it would be. I don't even think it's a troll-fic anymore. It's crack. Plus the is hardly noticeable.. Anyway MIANHAMNIDA yeoreobeun! I'm sorry for disappointing you all~ T___T This really wasn't what was in my mind.. This kind of went far from my actual experience. :( So... I guess I don't really have to tell you guys the different parts because the only thing similar is the prank call. and the two friends ganging up on me as a prank.:))