part 3

Hello to my self

“It’s a dance studio..”

Donghae smiled seeing eunhyuk looked so brightly, he sat on the floor and patted it signaling eunhyuk to sit beside him.

“come here.. let’s discuss about the performance”

Eunhyuk sat beside donghae and looked to his feet, donghae sighed.

“oh hyukjae, I forgot to tell you. The first step if you want to pass the test is you have to be confident. Don’t bow your head like that.. look at me”

Eunhyuk straightened his body and looked at donghae.

“good. Now tell me do you have an idea about our performance? Maybe you already had a concept?” donghae asked him, he stared at eunhyuk directly to his eyes.

Eunhyuk bit his lip, “ donghae.. are you sure you want to do the duet with me?”

“ah nah.. I don’t want to hear that again. It’s not the answer of my question.”

“thank you.. “ eunhyuk whispered.

Donghae ruffled eunhyuk’s hair, he smiled “ let’s start with having fun first. “

Donghae stood up and play a music on the music player. The song called candy.. it’s an old song but really nice to hear. Donghae approached him and asked eunhyuk to dance with him.

“ I can’t.. “

“ nah.. it’s not available in donghae’s dictionary! C’mon lets dance.. just shake your body like you want. Forget the theory and just enjoy the music”

~*~*~

Since that day, eunhyuk and donghae started to practice every day after school. Eunhyuk still didn’t interact with the other on his class but he started to open up to donghae.

Eunhyuk was going to the rooftop to bring a lunch box for donghae, he want to thank donghae for helping him by being his partner. He was going to approach him when he overheard some friends talking with donghae and says something about the possibility of donghae to fail if he do the duet with eunhyuk. It’s hurt him so much. He already heard this many times. But it’s just so hurt to bear.

“ are you not afraid if you are fail?” the boy asked donghae

Donghae frowned at the question.

“what do you mean?”

“yeah.. you know. Hyukjae. If you are with him you will lose your luck!” he said. Donghae gritted his teeth. He want to punch his friend right away, how dare he said something like that.

“ oh yeah who are you to say something like that huh?! “

“ did you forget that he failed in many exam donghae, tch”

Donghae couldn’t take it it anymore. He grabbed the boy shirt and was about to punch him when he heard someone called him.

“Donghae, don’t!”

Donghae’s eyes get bigger when he saw eunhyuk. “ hyukjae..”

“stop..” eunhyuk bowed his head. He bit his lips, trying to held the tears.

‘..’ donghae thought. He glared at his friend and told him to go away.. he stared at eunhyuk who was looked down. He approached him “hyukjae..”

“he is right.. you’ll fail if you are with me”

“hyukjae, don’t be like this..”

“ but is it like this donghae! He’s right. He is right..” his tears finally flowed down. He held his chest because it feels so hurt. He cried hardly

“hyukjae listen to me.. don’t hear what other people say, trust yourself. Lets show them this time, show them that you can, okay?”

But eunhyuk just cried. Donghae took him to his embrace, hugging him tightly. He patted eunhyuk’s back. Signaling him that he’s not alone.

“I’m here.. you are not alone. Let’s unite and show them that we can okay!” eunhyuk nodded. He was so thankful to donghae.

“donghae..”

“hmm?”

“here..” eunhyuk gave the lunch box to donghae and makes the latter smiled. “ for me?” eunhyuk nodded.

“did you eat already hyukjae?”

“mm.. I’ll later”

Donghae opened the lunch box “ whooa.. it’s looks so delicious. Let’s eat together”

~*~*~

“that’s a good idea hyukjae.. why did you not say that earlier. Okay we will put that in our performance okay. Now up!  Let’s try this step” donghae clapped his hand when eunhyuk told him about the concept.

And now he was going to teach eunhyuk some dance step that they are going to put in the performance.

“do some popping like this hyukjae, just follow the beat look it’s like dugeun dugeun” donghae grinned while doing some popping.

Eunhyuk copied what donghae did, he put his hand on his chest and do the popping making donghae gaped at his action.

“whooaa you are so good at popping hyukjae!”

“aish, don’t make fun of me!” eunhyuk pouted, he thought donghae was lied.

“no! it’s true!! Hyukjae you are the god of popping. Oh do that again please.. “

Eunhyuk shook his head “ no! now teach me to do the moonwalk donghae!”

“call me teacher hae..” donghae said

“no way!”

“then I don’t want to teach you..”

“aish.. alright! Teacher hae~~” donghae grinned, he patted  eunhyuk’s head lightly.

“good boy.. now look at me okay. I’ll show you once. And you should mastered it after that”

Eunhyuk pouted. “meanie!!!”

 

~*~

Today it’s the pre test, the exam will be held in two weeks. They are going to show the little performance in front of the teacher so the teacher could know the progress of their practices before the exam. And eunhyuk was so nervous.

He felt something weird on his stomach and he felt like he want to throw up. He kept biting his lips.

“oh my god hyukjae, you are so pale. Are you okay?” donghae asked him worriedly, he put his hand on eunhyuk’s forehead.

Eunhyuk shook his head, he held donghae’s hand tightly “ I’m so nervous. I’m scared.. I can’t..”

Donghae held eunhyuk’s hand back “ look at me.. you can okay.. everything’s gonna be okay. We already practiced and you are good. And now drink this” he gave eunhyuk a bottle of water.

“relax and enjoy the music okay. Trust me”

 

A/N: sorry it's not finished yet. one or two parts more to go.. fail me ><