part 2

Hello to my self

part 2

Hyukjae walked to his class weakly. He apologized to the teacher who was already on the class and explained that he was from the teacher room. He sat on his chair and looked at the window on his side, thinking what his brother and Mr. Park just said earlier. Should he just give up with his dream ?

“Lee Donghae! Cho Kyuhyun! “ Mr. Shin the music teacher yelled at the two boys who sat far away on the back of the class.

Donghae grinned and kyuhyun just smirked, they both caught playing their PSP on the class time again by Mr. Shin. Well yes they both are so genius especially on music and dancing, but sometime the teacher get annoyed because they really disturbed the class.

“Aish Lee Donghae, sit beside Hyukjae!. Both of you should’t sit next to each other again” he said

“but! Mr. shin. .”

“No but Lee Donghae, sit there, or you are gonna fail on my subject” he said firmly.

Donghae groaned, he dragged his feet to hyukjae’s chair.

“it’s not fair. Why not kyuhyun?” he protested

“don’t worry I have my own punishment for Mr. Cho” donghae smirked, that brat gonna have a punishment too.

He sat on the chair beside hyukjae, he looked at him who was looking at the window

. “hyukjae..” he called him, trying to be friendly. But hyukjae ignored him again.. like usual hyukjae rarely talked with the others. He sighed sometimes he felt sorry for hyukjae who was keep failing at the performance exam. he watched the teacher who was informed the students about the next exam

“students you have to know that for the next exam you have to paired with one student, because it will be a duet performance okay” he said.

In a minute students started to picking their partner, he looked at his side, hyukjae bowed his head, donghae could see the tears on hyukjae’s cheeks. Many students approached donghae and asked him to be their partner, but donghae declined them softly, he doesn’t what got in to him but his heart telling him to be with hyukjae

. “hyukjae..” he called hyukjae again “ do you want to be my partner?”

Hyukjae looked up and stared at donghae, his eyes get bigger, he was not expected someone will ask him to be his partner. Hyukjae shook his head. He just didn’t want dragging someone with his unlucky aura, he scared that his partner will fail because of him.

“why? Did you had a partner already?” donghae asked, he’s kinda disappointed with hyukjae’s answer.

Hyukjae shook his head.

“then why?”

“I’m scared to you will fail because of me” he said, he was looking at his lap Donghae raised his brow.

“what are you thinking hyukjae?! Geez.. no it’s not gonna be like that. I will help you okay” he said. Eunhyuk stared at donghae, he feels so touched. Usually no one want to be with him, no one want to talk with him, so he think that the others didn’t want to be with him because they didn’t want to lose their luck and fail just like him.

Eunhyuk felt a hand on his shoulder. “let’s work on this together. We can do it! Let’s talk about the performance after school okay? It’s recess already” donghae said with a smile before he left the class with kyuhyun.

~*~

Eunhyuk waited for donghae on the school gate, the brunette boy said that he was going to take him to the place where donghae suggested for discussing their performance, he know where donghae will take him. He already waiting for about 10 minutes when donghae came,

“sorry.. kyuhyun dragged me to his boyfriend earlier” eunhyuk nodded. He was so shocked when donghae took his hand

“let’s go to my place” he grinned.

 

Eunhyuk was silent all the way to donghae’s place. Donghae already asked him some random things but he just answered with nodding or shaking his head.

 

After 10 minutes they arrived at one old studio, the studio was small but it’s so clean and comfortable. There’s a small music player on the right side.

Donghae gave eunhyuk a big smile “ welcome to my heaven! Forget your complicated life and lets enjoy your lovely time in here”

Tbc.

 

A/N : a short update from me hehehe i just want to tease u guys :p i promise the next part will be a long post kkk >< maybe the next part will be the last part.. maybe :3