Meeting the theatre members

KyuWook - First Times

The day after, I woke up sighing in relief when I noticed my wasn’t hurting anymore. Oh, maybe there was still just a little bit of pain when I would sit directly on it. But, otherwise, I couldn’t feel anything bad down there, which was good because I knew I would spent most of my day sitting on uncomfortable chairs and listening to boring teachers. I had nothing against the teachers themselves, actually, except that they were boring. Nice, but boring.

 

I texted Kyu on my way to school, while I was on the bus.

 

‘Hi Kyu!’

 

‘Hi Juliet :3 Did you sleep well my love?’

 

I blushed softly. Oh Kyu, did you really need to call me that…?

 

‘Of course I did, you were in my dreams :3’

 

‘I’m glad I was :3 I hope the dream was a nice one :o’

 

‘Of course it was! You were in it <3’

 

‘I love you <3’

 

‘I love you too <3’

 

‘Don’t forget, today we have to go to the auditorium during lunchtime ~’

 

‘I knooooow ~’

 

‘Eager to kiss me in public? ;)’

 

I blushed again and chuckled before replying: ‘Eager to kiss you, period.’

 

‘Oh, I love you :3’

 

‘Keke ^^ I love you too :3’

 

We continued being sweet to each other until we could finally see each other at school. I directly snuggled into his arms and I shivered in happiness when he kissed me softly before purring in my ear:

 

“Hi, my love.”

 

“Hiiiiii ~”

 

“So cute!”

 

I laughed softly and stole a quick kiss on his lips. A few girls not far from us started growling like wild cats and looking at me with jealous eyes, but Kyu took care of that by staring at them until they would look away. I pouted.

 

“I feel like people don’t like me.”

 

“They’re just jealous.”

 

I chuckled. “Of course they would be. My boyfriend is the best boyfriend in the entire world.”

 

He laughed and hugged me tighter, not commenting that, and we took our books before going to class. The morning went normally and, when lunchtime arrived, I hid behind Kyu as we went to the auditorium. I was always shy around people I didn’t know, and I didn’t know these people. I stayed behind Kyu until he introduced them to me and, only then, I slowly showed myself, tilting my head to the side.

 

“Um, hi…”

 

They all stayed silent for a moment before all of the girls suddenly started squealing: “OH MY GOD YOU’RE SO CUTE!”

 

I hid behind Kyu again, surprised by the sudden burst, but the girls caught my arms and dragged me towards them to hug me. I found myself prisoner between at least five pairs of s and I half rolled into a ball, my eyes closed, scared. Those girls were a bit too hyper for me…

 

“Girls! Please leave my boyfriend alone, will you? He’s mine anyways ~”

 

I opened my eyes and looked at Kyu, who was softly growling, a jealous light in his eyes. I found my way through the girls to Kyu’s arms and stayed there, not wanting to risk being attacked by s again, while Kyu was scolding them for scaring me. I waited until they went further before I risked myself outside of Kyu’s embrace. He softly kissed me.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

I nodded. “Yeah… but they scared me a bit. I’m not used to girls squealing and saying I’m cute…”

 

He laughed. “Oh well, the girls here are not the same as those scary jealous popular chicks going out with the football team members. A lot of them just LOVE Asian guys like us, and since Siwon and I are not the ‘cute’ type, they just fangirled all over you because you’re so cute.”

 

I was about to ask something, but he seemed like he had read my thoughts and he smiled. “Oh, and Siwon is the guy who helped me with my costume the other day. He’s just a very good friend.”

 

I nodded, satisfied, before telling him something he had already told me more than once before. “As long as I’m your only boyfriend, it’s okay.”

 

He hugged me. “Of course you are. Shall we get started then?”

 

I nodded again and we joined the others. I stayed in Kyu’s arms as much as possible, though, and they started by making me repeat a few lines so I would know them by heart. I didn’t have much to learn, but I had to know a few things anyways. I was taking part of someone’s role, after all, so it would be a shame if I couldn’t say these lines correctly…

 

After a few times, I started being able to say most of the lines perfectly, so the theatre members decided that I had to show them my acting skills. Without any script, they simply told me to act just as if Kyu were dead. I tilted my head to the side, not sure, until Kyu decided to make me react. He threw himself on the floor and stayed there, not moving, like someone dead, eyes open, but not blinking at all. I closed my eyes, getting the right feeling inside my heart. When I was ready, I opened wet eyes and threw myself by Kyu’s side, holding his hand.

 

“Kyu? Kyu… Kyu! Kyu, please… come back to me… please!”

 

Someone slowly closed Kyuhyun’s eyes and I felt the feeling inside me getting stronger.

 

“Kyu… please open your eyes…! You can’t be… dead… no… Kyu, please!”

 

I started crying more and more, until Kyu suddenly opened his eyes and hugged me tight. “Aaaargh, I can’t do this anymore!”

 

He stared at the other members. “How do you want me to stay still when my boyfriend is crying beside me?!”

 

They all started talking again - they had stayed silent the whole time so I would stay focused - and a lot of them kept praising me about my acting skills… while I was still crying like a baby in the middle of the auditorium, unable to let go of Kyuhyun, unable to let go of the feelings I had gathered inside me to show how much I was able to act, unable to let go of this fear to lose Kyu, though he was hugging me tight and whispering in my ear and singing sweet songs so I would stop crying.

 

I could only stop after thirty long minutes and, even then, I stayed in Kyu’s arms. I didn’t want him to go. I didn’t want to lose him. He kept singing songs to me until I could finally stop being stiff and scared, but he never let go of me. I ate while being in Kyu’s arms and, when the bell rang, I unwillingly moved away from him. He softly kissed me.

 

“I love you.”

 

I pouted softly. “I love you too. Promise me this won’t happen.”

 

He hugged me. “I can’t… maybe someday it will happen. But I promise it won’t happen so soon.”

 

I nodded and he let go of me again so we could go into class. I didn’t want to lose Kyu. Never.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

I'M DOOOOOOONE!!!!

Yeah, I'm done writing. But not done posting, of course :3

What does this mean? It means that I can start writing Crimes and , and that I can also continue No Ties :3

But I'll have school during the week, so I won't write much anyways xD

Hope you enjoy :3