Epilogue

KyuWook - First Times

Actually, you know what? My parents already knew that I was going out with Kyu. They totally knew and they also knew that Ama, Ame and Kyu all had the habit to enter the house by my window. They also knew that I had been on a date with Kyu, that time I had been to Le Finlandais with him. They knew everything… but they had never told me they knew. They only told me that they knew two days after the play. Don’t ask me how they knew. They just knew.

 

The most surprising thing was that they were approving. Actually, not exactly fully approving, because they didn’t really like the thought of their son being gay, but they had told me that they would approve as long as I was happy.

 

I saw Ama and Ame once after the play, during the week. They both appeared in my house on Wednesday - as usual, they had entered through my window - and we started talking about love and stuff. Ame was still completely in love with her Chinese guy, I was still completely in love with my Korean guy, and Ama had found herself a Korean guy - his name was Donghae, something like that, actually - who was, according to her, very sweet and very caring.

 

One week after Romeo and Juliet, we had that date, of course. I couldn’t wait for it! I got prepared and smiled brightly when I saw Kyu arriving, at around 6 PM. I blushed, though, when I saw that he was wearing a tux, and I wondered where he wanted to go. He kissed me when I opened the door and smiled.

 

“Hi, love. Are you ready?”

 

“Of course I am! Where are we going?”

 

“Not telling you! It’s a surprise.”

 

I raised a brow when I saw that he was holding something but, before I could ask him what it was, he blindfolded me with it. I pouted. “What are you doing?”

 

“Surprising you. Just hold my hand, I’ll guide you.”

 

“You’ll tell me if there are steps?”

 

“Of course.”

 

He brought me to his car and started driving, forbidding me to remove the blindfold. He stopped after a while, helped me getting out of the car, and pulled me softly until we stepped inside a building.

 

“Don’t remove the blindfold. I’m going to make you change your clothes, okay?”

“What? Why?”

 

“Because! You’ll see. Trust me, okay?”

 

“Um, okay?”

 

He undressed me, except for my underwear, and made me wear something else before he dragged me somewhere else. By the sound of my footsteps, I now knew we were outside. He made me stop at a certain spot before he slowly removed the blindfold. “Tadaaaah!”

 

I opened wide, amazed eyes. In front of me, there was a garden. A beautiful garden, full of roses, with a table in the middle, decorated with candles. There was also a pond with peaceful carps and decorations inspired by the ancient Chinese and Japanese gardens. The entire place was filled with dim lights and emitted a peaceful atmosphere that would make anyone feel completely at ease. I turned and saw Kyu who was smiling softly, looking at me. I suddenly remembered he had made me change my clothes and I looked at myself. He had made me wear a tux. Kyu had made me wear a tux. How did he know my size anyways? He smirked and hugged me.

 

“Of course I would know your size, my love.”

 

That didn’t explain anything, but I couldn’t really complain. He pulled me softly to the table and made me sit before he sat in front of me and clapped his hands. A waiter came out of nowhere and bowed softly, pouring wine in our glasses before leaving. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t even say anything. That was just… amazing. I looked at Kyu with amazed but puzzled eyes.

 

“Kyu, this is amazing, but… where are we?”

 

He chuckled. “At my house, in the backyard.”

 

“WHAT?! Wait, you have a waiter in your backyard?!”

 

“Only for tonight. I already chose the menu, so you don’t have to worry about this. For now, let’s just enjoy this wine, shall we? But maybe music would be good too…”

 

He clapped two times and a violinist - just about our age, maybe even younger - arrived. He stopped at a reasonable distance so we would still have our privacy and started playing in a heavenly way. Kyu smiled. “That violinist is for tonight only too. He’s in the same school as we are, actually, and he’s a real genius.”

 

“What’s his name?”

 

“Lau, Henry Lau. He’s one or two years younger than us. But let’s not talk about him, okay?”

 

His smile made my heart melt. I raised a brow when I looked at the wine though. “We’re not 18…”

 

He chuckled. “So what? This wine is exquisite, you should try it.”

 

“But…”

 

His smirk stopped me from complaining more and I shrugged. Oh, well, drinking a bit, one night only, wouldn’t kill me. I smelled the dark red liquid before slowly drinking it. Honestly? It tasted delicious.

 

“Where did you get this wine?” I asked him.

 

He smiled. “This is my secret.”

 

I pouted but, as usual, he didn’t give in to my puppy eyes.

 

The dinner arrived a bit later and I opened amazed eyes again when I saw how fine it looked. I raised a brow and was about to ask him something, but he read my thoughts and smiled: “The chief is for tonight only, too.”

 

We ate, talking about a lot of different things, and after we were done, we drank a bit more wine while waiting for the dessert. It arrived not long after and, this time, I only smiled when I saw the delicate apricot and green tea millefeuille.

 

But the best part of this date is what happened after we were done eating.

 

We talked for a while as the sun was completely setting. When night fell, Kyu slowly got up and offered me his hand. I took it, blushing, and we started walking around in the garden. Actually, the garden was way bigger than I had thought at first, and the pond too. The pond was big enough to have a bridge cross it in the middle. On the bridge, there was a dim streetlight and a bench. We sat there and stayed silent for a while, just breathing the fresh air of the night and holding hands. Until Kyu got up, telling me to stay there. He went a bit further and, when he came back, he had brought with him freshly picked roses. I blushed.

 

“Kyu… so romantic… thanks a lot…”

 

He gave them to me, smiling. “Do you like them?”

 

“I love them! I love roses…”

 

He smiled some more and, while I smelled the roses, he put a knee on the ground in front of me and took out a little box from one of his pockets. He coughed softly to make me look at him and showed me the box before opening it slowly. Inside it, there was a ring. A beautiful, very expensive looking, diamond ring. My mouth fell open and my eyes got teary as Kyu smiled, with the loveliest smile I had ever seen, and asked me, in a very low, deep voice:

 

“Ryeowook Kim. When we’re done with our studies, would you marry me?”

 

I stayed silent for a minute. I wanted to scream “yes”. But my throat wouldn’t let me say it. I started crying and, after a minute, I finally managed to say it.

 

“Y-yes!”

 

He got up and leaned forward to kiss me passionately. I couldn’t help but continue to cry in happiness. That had to be a dream. There was no way that could be true. Kyu sat next to me and hugged me tight, kissing me again and again, before his voice softly resounded in my ear.

 

“Oh, and happy birthday, my love.”

 

I opened wide but wet eyes. My birthday?! But my… oh. Wait. I was so happy and looking forward to this date… that I had completely forgotten about my own birthday. I laughed through my tears and snuggled in Kyu’s arms. I managed to stop crying after a while, but I started crying again when Kyu delicately pushed the ring on my finger. It was the perfect size. I still couldn’t believe that this was really happening…

 

“This is real, Wookie. This is real,” he whispered, as he had read my thoughts. “This is real. We will be together forever.”

 

 I kissed him. “This is the first time I have such a beautiful birthday.”

 

He smirked before kissing me back. “Didn’t I tell you when we first kissed? I will take all of them. All of your first times.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

---------------------

Aiiiiiiish, why didn't I ask for 15 comments instead of 12 :/ NOW I HAD TO ACTUALLY POST THIS LAST BABEH T.T WAAAE...

I honestly didn't want to post it for now because it would've let me more time to write my two other fics :/ I started writing "Crimes and ", but I don't know when I'll start to post, because I don't want to feel pressured to write every night, so I'm going to wait until I have a bit more chapters written before I start posting xD But, waiting for this story, maybe I could write a bonus chapter with for "First Times" (since I really feel like writing tonight), if I have enough comments for the ending ~ Can I ask for 20? I can ask for 20, can't I? C'mon, 56 subscribers, there's at least 20 of you who can tell me about your reactions >.< I won't put "Completed" on this story before I post the bonus chapter, so please? Pretty please? :3 with sugar on top, I promise :3