My fortune to have you (Chanyeol)

EXO Drabbles

You and Chanyeol were having your quality time as a lover, you both sat on the sofa in your living room and watching movies. Suddenly, an inappropriate scene popped out, made a very awkward atmosphere inside the room.

But then you coughed to break the choking silent, and started a dialogue.

"Have you ever ed a girl?"

Chanyeol who was drinking his cola, was almost choked. He stared you for your weird question.

"Just asking... It's okay if you......" Your words were cut off by Chanyeol, "No, not yet.."

"So you will then..."

Chanyeol snorted, "Of course, I'm normal!"

You were just nodded, "Who do you want to do it with?"

Chanyeol looked up to think, but then he looked at you, "You."

You chuckled at Chanyeol's certain answer, "You should marry me, then..."

"What? I should marry you first? Is that a challenge?" He raised his eyebrows and grinned.

You shrugged, "Yes, if you think it is."

"Challenge accepted!" Chanyeol gave you a thumb up and smiled, then he hugged you.

"Good, I'll wait until 3 years ahead." You crossed your arms and smiled.

"3 years? I think I only need 1 or 2 years."

"Up to you, I wouldn't mind if you marry me next year." You smirked at him. "You're such an optimistic yet aggressive, by the way..."

"I am." He lifted his head proudly.

 

You continued watching the movie with Chanyeol, but then you remembered something.

"Yah! Don't marry me if you're only want to f- with me soon!"

"Of course not! I'm not jerk. I do it because I love you. Marriage would be the greatest thing I've ever had if it's with you..."

You pinched his cheek, "So cheesy!"

He laughed, "Ah, talking about cheesy, I want to eat something cheesy. Let's order cheesy pizzas!"

"You pay?"

He rolled his eyes, "Yeah okay."

"Great! I'll order 2!" You ran to the telephone while Chanyeol was staring at you with a smile 'My fortune to have you...'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello! This is my new story! I decided to make a special page of EXO drabbles! I wish you like some fluffy and cheesy drabbles! Enjoy the meal! Comments and subscribes are love, I accept requests too! ^^