Plan Execution (Part I)

Complicated Love

Colors: Yuri  Eunmi

~~~~~~~~~~~~Yuri's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Eunmi departs from my house, I walk toward my bedroom. I enter my room and feels light-headed, so I lay down on my bed. Just thinking about Eunmi helping me in capturing Minho's heart just make me feel like I am in heaven. However, I don't know how influential Eunmi will be in convincing Minho to give me a chance. Maybe... just maybe... I should do it my way. Oh, well, right now, I should get some rest and be... heartless.... tomorrow.

   I walk to school the following. I see that Eunmi is by the oak tree in the school garden, so I decided that I should have a small chat with her. She waves at me as I approach her. "Eunmi, how are you today? Why are you here alone? Where is your brother?" I ask her out of concern.

   "Well, Minho Oppa is not feeling well these days. I don't know what happened to him... he wouldn't tell me... so I decided to abstain myself from him. Yuri Unnie, do you know anything about it?" She asks me back.

   I act like I am trying hard to think about what might have happened to Minho, but I lied to her, "Mianhe, Eunmi. I don't know. If I happened to uncover something, I will definitely be the first to inform you about it." She nods and thanks me for my help. In my mind, I started to feel guilty because I am hurting Eunmi, she is so innocent... Without further hesitation, I have decided to tell her about her brother, because I must move on with my plan.

   She starts to stand up, but I stopped her from leaving. "Eunmi, I just thought of something that might have happened." She turns to look at me, signaling me to continue. I look around and brings her to a more isolated area. "Alright, this is what I have noticed in Minho. You know I really like him, so I pay close attention to his attitude to people and his mood. Whenever his eyes are on Jonghyun... it is a bit different..." I stopped and she appeared puzzled. "What do you mean different, Yuri Unnie?"

   "The emotion he has within his eyes... are not like those of friendship... but more like... the ones of... of..." I look at her as if I am making a hard decision. "Yuri Unnie, just say it... what is it exactly?" 

   "The eyes are filled with... love. Not just family or friend type of love... This is the love you see within couples. I know you will doubt me or think that I have misunderstaken the emotions within his eyes. But I do know what those eyes mean... because that is the way I look at Minho..." I talk quieter and quieter.

   Eunmi seems shocked, she stutters, "Do... do you mean... Minho Oppa... he...he is..." I nodded even though she couldn't complete her sentence. "How long has it been since he looked at Jonghyun Oppa this way? Yuri Unnie, don't you think this is wrong? Tell me that you think so, too! I don't understand! How can a man love another man?!" I walk to her as she falls to the ground with tear drops flowing out from her eyes. "Eunmi, I completely agree with you, but what can I do? I can't stop him from loving another person? I love him too much to hurt him and ...I can't change his mind because I'm not very close to him." I made sure that I emphasized on my last sentence as I try to comfort her.

   "Yuri Unnie, you can't change him. I think I can... I'm close to him, he should at least listen to me!" Her face brightens at the idea and she starts to stand up again. "Alright, I will have a talk with him tonight! Sorry for the trouble, Yuri Unnie. Thank you for sharing this with me."

   "Glad that I was able to help, Eunmi. However, can you keep this a secret? I don't want Minho to know that I am the one that told you about.... you know. What if he starts to dislike me because of this? I don't want to lose my only chance, you understand, right?" She nods and promises to keep this conversation as a secret before she runs to her next class. 

   I smiled, talking to myself. "That was successful. Now, on to the next step." Then I walked away from this place that held the secret conversation as I am planning how to act in front of Jonghyun and Key.