A Plan!

Complicated Love

Character: Yuri

~~~~~~~~~~~School Day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Ever since that day, Yuri’s attitude has reshaped, she no longer insults the boys who confess to her. Now she no longer bares the title “Cold Hearted Queen”! She is magnanimous to everyone around her. Everyone is surprised, especially her friends.

   As Yuri and Minho become closer friends, they have been spotted hanging out often. Some students and staffs thought they were a couple, Yuri is filled with glee when she heard people say that, but on the other hand, Minho just reply with a bitter smile.

   Yuri started to observe Minho’s reaction towards his friends and she realizes that Minho is hiding a big secret. She saw his eyes were filled with a different emotion whenever Jonghyun, his best friend is present, and a tint of hatred and jealousy is within his eye on the appearance of Key. She understands that she must make sure Jonghyun and Key remain together and claims Minho as hers quickly or there might be a twist of event!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~One Night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   “How can I make him love me?” Yuri whispered to herself, “Whenever he sees Jonghyun, his eyes are filled with affection, that’s never shown when he’s with me, no matter how hard I tried to impress him with all the talents I possess, he just never looks at me the way I hoped he would, he just thinks of me nothing more than a friend! I must somehow get rid of Jonghyun, I can’t forgive him, if he didn’t exist, and Minho would have easily accepted me!...... but I don't want to commit a crime...... AH! I know exactly what to do!”

   After she ceased her own little chat with self, she finally decided to construct a plan that she expect to work perfectly if it goes right without any interruption. Her first targets are Jonghyun, and Key. She will trick Key by saying that Minho is falling for her, then tell Jonghyun the same thing, making Jonghyun protect his girl friend carefully, so whenever Jonghyun sees Minho, he will face him with eyes full of anger and alert. Then maybe a few more rumors will force Jonghyun to protect his girl like a lion, forcing Minho to back off and staying away from them. That will be the time she will go comfort Minho and help him out, then he will definitely see her differently, maybe he will forget about his passion for Jonghyun and chooses her instead, after all those problems!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~School Time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Yuri found Key first, so she told her first. Lies about how Minho secretly had a crush on her ever since he saw her the first time with Jonghyun at the beginning of the school. How he is jealous of Jonghyun having such a wonderful girlfriend and other lies.

   Then Yuri finds Jonghyun hurriedly, when she found him, she told the same lies to Jonghyun. She saw the expression on his face, and was happy on the inside, but on the outside, she looked sad with compassion toward Jonghyun. She thought that her plan was going perfectly, but what she didn’t expect ruined her whole plan, which caused her to make a plan B later on with shock and disbelief.