The Start

Complicated Love

    ~~~~~~~Author’s Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colors: Eunmi  Minho Key Jonghyun Others

 

   A letter? Eunmi thought as she is taking the letter out of the mailbox. “I wonder who sent it.” After she read the name, it was from her school! She opened it quickly and it was just a reminder of the date when school is starting. “The date is next week, so fast!!! I gotta go tell Oppa!” So Eunmi took out her phone and texted Minho about it. Minho was surprised because he forgot about school with all the fun he is having everyday. 

~~~~~~~~Next Monday~~~~~~~~

   “Oppa, wake up! It is the first day of school! We can’t be late!” Eunmi shouted as she constantly shakes Minho as hard as she can. “Five more minutes!” groaned Minho. “In that five minutes, you need to get everything ready or Jonghyun Oppa will never hang out with you!” threatened Eunmi.  “NO! I will get up! Now! I don’t want to run to school!” Minho hurried out of bed to the bathroom right after he said it. Eunmi smiled and went downstairs to get her brother’s shoes and backpack.

~~~~~~~~Arrived At School~~~~~~~~

  “Bye, umma!” said Eunmi and Minho after they placed a kiss on their mother’s cheek! “Have fun at school and make friends!” reminded Mom and she drove away after hearing “Ne” from her children.

   “Annyong, Eunmi, Minho!” shouted a boy with hair of two/three color. “Annyong, Jonghyun Hyung/Oppa!” replied Eunmi and Minho at the same time. Then a girl with red highlights in her short hair came running toward them, shouting: “Jjong, I finally found you!” she tackled Jonghyun lightly and held hands after. “Annyong, Minho and Eunmi!” “Annyong, Key Unni!” Eunmi smiled. But Minho didn’t reply, he was looking at a tree and spacing out. Eunmi slightly elbowed him and said: “Oppa, Key Unni is saying hi, you should be generous and say hi back!” Minho snapped back and greeted Key back. Several minutes passed, and they hurried to their class.

~~~~~~~~Afterschool~~~~~~~~

   “Bye, guys” said Eunmi and she ran to her brother afterwards, locking arms together. “So…..When are you going to get a girlfriend?” asked Eunmi.

   Minho thought about it and answered with a smile: “When I feel like it! No one is my taste!” Eunmi sighed at the answer... muttering…… “seriously?” But in Minho’s heart, he is sad and forlorn……I don’t want anyone…….but him!

   Behind them stands a pretty girl with long, beautiful brown hair. She is looking at Eunmi with admiration and jealousy. She is the goddess of many boys, but she rejects them heartlessly and laughs at them. Yet she wanted to be Minho’s lover, dreaming one day she can be the one chatting with Minho and lock hands together! She wants Eunmi to stay away from her love, she can’t stand it when any girl approaches him, even his sister. The jealousy is growing day by day……