Thank you! Sorry!

Complicated Love

~~~~~~~~~~In The Evening~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Eunmi is taking a stroll as her exercise after arriving home, she decided to use this method to relax herself because somehow she has a weird feeling tingling inside her and she doesn't know what it is. *Beep Beep* Eunmi was so into her thoughts when suddenly her phone rang, she takes out her cell phone to see that Yuri left her a message: Are you busy right now, Eunmi? Can I have a little chat with you? If you are free, come by my house right now, it is about Minho...... Eunmi is surprised, "Hmmmmmm, why would Yuri Unnie text me at a time like this, it must be urgent! And it also involve with Minho Oppa! I must find out what had happened that cause him so depressed!" Eunmi quickly replied: I'll be there in 5 minutes!

   *Ding Dong* Yuri rushed down to open the door, "Eunmi, thank god you arrived, come on in quickly, let's go to my room and discuss about the news I'm about to share with you."

   Yuri brings some snacks and tea to her room as Eunmi quietly followed. They settled down and Yuri begins, "As I was saying, I need to tell you some news. First of all, I always wanted to know what is your opinion of me?"

   Eunmi sipped the herbal tea, replied after a few thoughts, "Yuri Unnie....hmmmmm.....to me, you are a girl that is perfect.......so perfect that sometimes I felt it is impossible to be your friend, you are a goddess and was born with everything needed. You have money, look, and social status, they sometimes make you look like someone unapproachable." Eunmi looked Yuri in the eyes as she stated her feelings.

   Yuri is puzzled, "Is that so? Does everyone views me that way?" There was a pause before she continued. “What about Minho?” Yuri looked at Eunmi with sincerity to show that she really wants to know the answer. After a pause, Eunmi looked up from the tea cup and looked straight. Speaking in a casual tone, “Yuri Unnie, I don’t know what the others think about you because I am just a mere person, I don’t possess the power to control other’s thoughts nor do I want to. But you asked about Minho Oppa’s opinion about you, which is something I can answer. Minho Oppa cares for  you as a friend, a friend worth having; a friend that is willing to hear his problem and give him advices.” Eunmi finished a smile.Then Yuri asked with hesitation, “Eunmi, how do you feel when your friend….turned into your sister-in-law?”

   Eunmi looked into Yuri's eyes, replied with confirmation, "I don't mind personally, especially if Minho Oppa loves her a lot. Yuri Unnie, do you like Minho Oppa by any chance?" Yuri is surprised and her face turned scarlet after Eunmi ended her sentence. Eunmi saw Yuri's reaction, "So, I guess my question has been answered by your reaction then. Yuri Unni, if you truly like or love my brother, I will try to help you hint him but if he does not understand then…..I guess it is all on you then!”

   Yuri looked at Eunmi with gratitude and appreciation, “Thank you! I can’t tell you how happy I am! All I can say is thank you! At least I have been given a chance and being approved by you!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~Later That Evening~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Yuri greeted Eunmi good bye after the little conversation they had. Yuri walked back to her room with happiness. She said to herself, “Finally, I got one step closer, but there is a chance that Minho will reject me. I have to start to move on to step two in my plan. I know it is not right……but Eunmi, you will become a key for me to win over Minho’s heart, even if it causes you to hurt your beloved brother’s heart! I’m sorry, but I must do it!”