Chapter Three

The Student

You went back home after getting enough books for tomorrow's tutoring session with Baekhyun. Holding on to the books, you looked down and hoped that tomorrow's first tutoring session will be a sucess. Hopefully, there'll be no fangirls around and creating a commotion. You looked up to the sky.

Oh boy, it's getting dark, and you're still stuck in the bus. Your stomach was grumbling and as if on cue, your phone rang. The caller ID was Woohyun - your closest cousin from a gang called Infinite that created numouros rumors with girls, fights, looks, school, you name it.

"Yobesayo."
"Jagiya~ Where are you? Have you eaten?"
"I'm still on the bus. I'm going to grab ramen to eat now."
"Pabo, how can you get ramen to eat when you're on the bus?" Woohyun chuckled. "I'll get Myungsoo to get food over to your house right now. Ramen isn't good for your health! Bye!" He hanged up the phone
"Oppa-" You didn't get to finish your words. 

You touched your cheeks and they felt a little hot. You checked the reflection on your phone and you were clearly blushing. The slight crush on Myungsoo certainly had not gone away yet. Just a word Myungsoo, a glance from him, a sentence from him to you, a  smile to you, would make your heart race faster and blush unknowingly. Somehow, Woohyun was the only one in Infinite that knows about your small crush on Myungsoo. Whenever you ask him the reason on how he knew about your crush, the answer will always the same.

"It's so easy to see. You get all shy and quiet when you're around Myungsoo. Even a three years old kid can see your crush on him. It's a wonder that the others in Infinite don't even know about your crush. They seriously have a brain that is the size of an ostrich, and it's a wonder that they are so good in fighting. But still, we're Infinite duh." Woohyun was babbling and you were nodding your head, not taking interest in what he was saying till one part. "Should i tell Myungsoo and the rest of Infinite that you have a crush on Kim Myungsoo?" You immediately stood up, eyes as big as fishballs. 

"Don't you dare to tell anybody that oppa." You glared at him fiercely. If only looks can kill, Woohyun would be dead by the fire laser shooting out from your eyes. 
"Relax dear cousin, i won't tell anybody. My mouth is Z-I-P-P-E-D." Woohyun did a zipping motion with his hands and smiled.
"You better not. If not i'll tell your mom about you not visiting me at all." You smirked.
"What?! This is clearly blackmail!"
"Yeah, it's meant to be a blackmail oppa. It seems that your brain is also the size of an ostrich. Tsk." You clucked your tongue, laughing away.

You keyed in the code number on your door and went inside your house. You placed your bag on the table and the heavy weight on your back immediately dissapeared the minute your bag strap left your shoulders. You sighed. Your shoulders were aching but there was nothing that you can do with it. Your last drop of medication to ease shoulder pains have been given to Woohyun unwillingly when he hurt himself druing a fight. He wouldn't have gotten it if he didn't throw up a big fuss and insisted on placing his legs on your coffee table since it could "ease" his shoulder pains (which was apparently a lie because he knew how much you hated people putting their legs on your coffee table) till you give him your last drop of medication. And, Woohyun won the last drop of medication. You chuckled at the thought of it. That was Nam Woohyun, your cousin for you.

Ding dong. The doorbell rang and you braced yourself to meet Myungsoo.

"No blushing, no embarrassing yourself in front of him alright? Nam Jihyun fighting!"

You took a big breath and opened the door. You got a shock from seeing the person at the door.

"Woohyun oppa. Why are you here?"
"Surprised?" He winked at you. "I'm here to see my dear cousin and deliver her food. Aren't you going to invite me inside your house?" You snapped out of your thoughts.
"Oh. Oppa, come on in." 
Woohyun placed the pipping hot chicken on the tables while you were still confused by the change of person delivering your food. It was suppose to be Myungsoo, not Woohyun. Your happy bubble was burst. 

"You were expecting Myungsoo right?" Woohyun questioned you.
"Yeah.." You mumbled. 

Why was Woohyun so good in reading your mind and understanding you? You could never lie about your feelings whenever Woohyun was around. He would always give you a questioning look and raise his eyebrows whenever he felt that you were lying. And he was always 100% accurate about you lying. That was his sixth sense - reading your mind. Oh well. 

Woohyun sniffled a fake sob. "My favourite girl doesn't wants to see me. Sobs." You rolled your eyes. 

"Yah ageyo king, why didn't Myungsoo come?"
"He was busy and that's why i replaced him and came to see my favourite girl." Woohyun winked. "Come on, eat the food before it's cold."
You nodded. "Oppa, come and eat with it. It's too much for me to finsh it."
"I was waiting for you to say that. I bought food for two to share it with you baby doll."

Sweet talking, giving you nick names and doing ageyos will and forever be the nature of Nam Woohyun. You doubt that he would ever change his nature. 

-*-

You came out of the bathroom, your hair wet and your body glistening with water.

"Oppa?" There was no answer and you saw a piece of note on the table.

"Oppa's going back first. Goodnight, sweet dreams ^^ Dream of oppa alright!! Love you ♥"

You kept the note in your drawer and went to bed. 

Beep. Beep. 

From : Eunhae
To : Jihyun
----
Best friend!! Are the rumors about you tutoring Baekhyun true?!

You sighed. It was just only the first day of school and almost half of the school population knew about the news of you tutoring Baekhyun. 

From : Jihyun
To : Eunhae
----
It's true.

You shut your phone and closed your eyes. 

Please make tomorrow a good day.

--------------------

How was this chapter? I'm not really satisfied with this chapter and i found it boring but i can't do anything to edit this chapter because my mind is empty with sawdust and there's no story flowing in my mind. /sighs/ I'm so sorry if this chapter bore you to death. It bore me to death too.... I'll do better next time!