Chapter One

The Student

Scratch. Scratch.

The sound of your pencil doodling could be heard in the class. Mrs Lee (your teacher) didn't come for class today and somebody came to relief your class. Everyone was busy doing something except for you, Nam Jihyun.

Ding dong.
The school intercom suddenly rang throughout the whole school and the secetary's voice boomed through it.

"Nam Jihyun from class 2A and Byun Baekhyun from class 2D, please report to the principal's office immediately. Thank you."

You stood up, making noise which disturbed the class quietness and everyone in the class stared at you. You looked down, feeling embarrassed. You hated getting unwanted attention. And now, going to the principal's office at the same time with Byun Baekhyun - the school well-known bad boy, nonsical rumors would certainly spread around everywhere and everybody will start believing it, and the attention will be on you and him.
Well, SM Academy is not just a good academy, it has boys and girls with great looks, students with a great amount of talent and knowledge and not to forget, students that are the best in spreading rumors everywhere.

You sighed and walked out of the door, ignoring the hushed whispers that could be heard clearly.
"They must have did something bad together!" and other random conclusions about you and Baekhyun could be heard clearly. You rolled your eyes. Of all the things, you had to go to the principal's office with Byun Baek yuck Hyun. 

Unknowingly, you reached the principal's office in a short time.

Knock knock.

"Oh! Miss Nam, you're here." The principal gave you a wide smile and motioned you to seat on the chair opposite him. You noticed that the other chair was missing, which means 2 possibilities. One, Baekhyun is currently taking his time walking to the principal's office. Two, Baekhyun skipped school. You were betting on the second possibility. 

"Miss Nam, do you know the reason why i called you hear with Baekhyun?" You shook your head. The principal smiled. "Well, both of you did nothing wrong. It's just that --" The principal's words were cut by the secetary. "Principal, Byun Baekhyun did not come to school today." The principal sighed and you applauded yourself in your head for guessing the right possibility.

"Who said that i didn't come to school today?" Everybody's attention turned to the boy at the door. It was Baekhyun. "I just reached and heard the notice." He smirked and slid down to the seat next to you. You sighed silently. You guessed the wrong possibility. Damn. 
The principal signaled the secetary to go out of his office and continued his sentece.

"Well, as what i was saying, the reason why i called both of you down to my office is because, i would want Miss Nam to be the tutor of Mr Byun till he passes year 3." The principal's smile became wider. You stared at him in disbelief.
"Can i reject this offer? I'm not exactly the cleverest student in SM Academy. So why not you ask the top student to tutor Baekhyun instead? I'm sure Baekhyun can do better."
The principal eyed you. "Are you sure? If you do not tutor Mr Byun, your grades will deprove. And i mean it Miss Nam." 
"What?! This. Is. A. Threat. You can't do threats to your students!" You stood up and stared at the principal. No doubts, this is certainly a blackmail. 

"Of all the reasons why, why her?" Baekhyun's voice suddenly popped out and you remembered that Baekhyun was in the room too, chuckling at your actions.
"Oh, don't question too much. You'll know the reason sooner or later." Baekhyun scoffed. You mentally hoped that Baekhyun would reject the principal's crazy idea.
"Really? In that case, i won't mind Miss Nam being my tutor." Baekhyun smirked at you. You burried your face in your arms. Your life in SM Academy, will be a nightmare from this moment onwards.
"Wonderful!" The principal clapped his hands. "Now Miss Nam, since Mr Byun agreed to be your student, you'll have to be his tutor. No slacking around, and Baekhyun needs to pass his exams if not Miss Nam, your grades will drop no matter what."

You pinched yourself, hoping that it's a dream, but is wasn't. It's true. From this moment onwards, in the principal's office, you're officially Byun Baekhyun's tutor and Byun Baekhyun will be your student, until year 3. 

Your high school life, will certainly be a roller coaster ride.

---------------------------------

Hello! Hopefully you'll like the first chapter ^_^ please do comment, i will really appreciate it as i can learn more from your comments. Also, do any of you know any good poster shops at AFF that is avaliable now? I've been searching for poster shops to do up a poster but it's either closed or not accepting anymore requests. And so, if you know any poster shops that i can use, please do tell me! Thank you~