Link & Love : 01 "Bubblegum Hair"

Link & Love

 

 


 

 

 

Yonghee! Yonghee! 일어나! Yonghee! Yonghee! 일어나! ~

 

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock. Dang! Its annoying. Calling me for like nth time already.

 

I went to the bathroom and took a bath. After preparing myself for school, I went outside and saw a Mercedes Benz parked in my front yard. A tall, good-looking guy was leaning on it, arms crossed. When he saw me walking towards him, a smile formed on his lips.

 

"Yonghee-ah! Come on, hurry up or you'll be late on your first day at your new school." he said, walking towards the driver's seat and getting in.

 

I hurried up and got inside the passenger's seat. We drove off and he started to remind me about things all over again for the millionth time.

 

"Yah, don't make enemies on your first day. Be friendly all the time. Make sure to make friends and socialize. Don't be too quiet and remember to call me if ever you get yourself in trouble. I'll help you right away." he blabbered.

 

"Oppa, do you want me to become deaf? You've told me about these things 5 days ago, 4 days ago, 3 days ago, 2 days ago, last night and now you're repeating yourself all over again. I'm not a little girl anymore and besides, I don't want anyone to know I'm related to you." I said, frowning.

 

By the way, I'm Park Yonghee. A transfer student from Busan. I'm transferring to Seoul High because of this one guy here. You see, this guy over there is really protective of me. Most often, he's cool and calm but sometimes, he gets so over-protective that I'll end up saying bad things to him. That's Park Eunbyul by the way. He is my brother. We are 4 years apart. He is popular in his school, which is Seoul University, because he is an ulzzang. But we don't look alike, so I guess that's another way of saying I'm not good-looking.

 

So back to the story. We arrived at the school but I asked Eunbyul to drop me 1 block away from the gate. You see, I don't want anyone to know we're related. Its not that I hate my brother or what, its a long story. So after dropping me off, he bid farewell and I started walking towards the entrance of the school. I opened my favorite strawberry-flavored bubblegum and chewed on it like there's no tomorrow. 

 

I was chewing my strawberry-flavored gum when I accidentally choked on my saliva. I ended up spitting my gum and it flew to.. SH*T! It flew to his hair! OMO!

 

I was walking slowly, watching him nervously as he reached for the back of his head and touched the gum. He stopped walking. Suddenly, "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" he shouted as he quickly turned around. He looked around so I quickly pretended to tie my shoelaces.

 

"WHO DID THIS?! WHO THE DID THIS?!!" he roared, anger clearly present in his deep, scary voice.

 

Then, I heard footsteps coming towards me. I kept my head down and continued to tie my shoelaces. Suddenly, I saw a pair of feet in front of me.

 

"YOU DID THIS, DIDN'T YOU?!"

 

and then I realized, my shoes doesn't have shoelaces. OOPS!