Link & Love : 02 "Bump"

Link & Love

 

 


 

 

 

"YOU DID THIS, DIDN'T YOU?!"

 

and then I realized, my shoes doesn't have shoelaces. OOPS!

 

I continued to hang my head low, afraid to look up and meet his angry eyes.

 

"YAH! I'M TALKING TO YOU! ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING?!" he yelled at me. That surprised me, making my fall flat to the groud. UGH! My skirt! I quickly stood up and look at him straight in the eyes.

 

"YES! I DID THAT! SO WHAT? YOU CAN GET THAT GUM OUT OF YOUR HAIR IN NO TIME SO STOP MAKING IT A BIG DEAL!" I don't know what got me to say those words. I quickly walked and left him. But before I took my third step, a hand grabbed my wrist.

 

"Big deal?! You think this isn't a big deal, huh?" he smirked evilly. GAWD THAT WAS JUST ANNOYING AND SCARY! "Get this gum out of my hair without pulling out a strand of my hair or else you'll die." he ordered.

 

"What?! No way! Get that out yourself. It's your hair anyway." I argued, not willing to lose to this piece of trash.

 

"And this is your in' gum! Get this out now or you'll see what happens to you!" he threatened.

 

"I'm so scared! woohooohooo~ Bye LOOOOOSER!" I teased and quickly ran to my classroom. When I arrived, i immediately found myself a seat at the back of the room, beside the window. After a few minutes, the classes started. Time flies so fast and it was our third subject already. While the teacher was  lecturing, the door suddenly bursted open and someone with a blonde short hair entered.

 

"Excuse me, I want Park Yonghee out of this classroom now." he said, and then he went out. The class started to look at me and whisper words of fear and worry.

 

What the hell?! Who was that guy anyway? I don't know him. I don't think I ever saw since just now. What does he want from me?

 

"Park Yonghee, you go out now." the teacher announced, looking straight at me.

 

"Why? I mean, I don't even know that guy? Who is he and what does he want from me?" I asked, hesitating to stand up.

 

"I don't know, Ms. Park. But if I were you, I would follow what he said and go out and find out yourself what he wants from you.." the teacher answered.

 

WHAT?! Is this old man following that in' student? O.o What the hell! This is crazy? Is he that mighty that he can even interrupt a class and let someone out?

 

With no choice left, I stood up and slowly walked outside. I saw the blonde guy standing beside the the door. He looked at me with a sharp, intimidating eyes. I felt shiver run through my spines. THIS IS SCARY!

 

"So you left me earlier, huh? You think you can get away with what you've done that easily?" he asked.

 

"What do you mean? I don't know you, who are you anyways?" i asked, clearly not lying when I said I don't know him.

 

"HA! earlier you were pretending to tie your shoelaces on your shoelaceless shoes and now you're pretending not to know me?" he laughed mockingly.

 

WAIT?! He knows what happened earlier? That means, he was the guy I spat the gum to? OH NO!

 

"Wait, you were the guy earlier?" I asked, surprised.

 

"No, I'm the guy yesterday! GOD, YOU'RE SO STUPID!" he said, clearly irritated.

 

"But your hair was dark brown earlier, now you're blonde?" I questioned.

 

"I got to the salon and got rid of your stupid gum. Now, it's payback time." he flashed his ever annoying evil smirk.

 

"P-payback?! What do you mean?"

 

"You're really that slow? You caused me damage, now you'll have to pay." he replied.

 

"What?! You already got rid of the gum. Just forget what happened already. And forget about me." I turned to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

 

"You can't run away. I'll make you pay no matter what. You'll see." and with that, he walked away.

 

OMO!

 

 

- - - - - - - 

 

 

Tik! Tok! Tik! Tok! Tik! Tok!

 

 

 

What the hell! Its already one in the morning and I'm not yet asleep. BLAME THAT STUPID BAST*RD!

 

 

What did he mean by payback huh? He thinks I'm afraid? WELL HELL YEAH I'M IN' SCARED!! What if he tries to beat me up to death? Or maybe he'll attempt o me! OH MY DEAR LIFE! Park Yonghee will no longer exist. The world will suffer and mourn!

 

 

“I should sleep now or my eyebags will become healthier and grow big. I don't care anymore about that freaky bast*rd! He's just playing with me.” I convinced myself and then eventually fell asleep.

 

 

- - - -

 

The next morning.

 

 

Yonghee! Yonghee! 일어나! Yonghee! Yonghee! 일어나! ~

 

 

I was greeted by the warm sunlight as I open my eyes. I did the same routine and got out of the house. As usual, Eunbyul was already waiting for me.

 

 

“Morning Yonghee!” he greeted as he got in the car. I got in myself and smiled at him.

 

 

He dropped me again at the same place and I walked to the entrance. I was walking to my classroom in a good mood but a familiar voice ruined it.

 

 

“Yah!” I recognized the voice so I just pretended not to hear anything and continued to walk. Then the voice was heard again. “Come here and don't make me mad.” he ordered.

 

 

And so I obeyed. I turned towards him. “What is it that you want this time huh? Do you like me that much that you can't stop bugging me?” I asked in an irritated manner.

 

 

He chuckled. “Wow! An ordinary girl with an ordinary face shouldn't say things like that. It makes you sound desperate.”

 

 

Okay, so he was right. I had an ordinary face. But hey, I like my face! “So what now? What do you want?” I asked.

 

 

“Pay back your debt.” he answered, raising one eyebrow.

 

 

“What debt? I never borrowed money from you. I'm not poor you know!” I retorted.

 

 

“Don't act foolish. I want to make you pay in a terrible way but since my best friend needs help, and I found out this morning that you are actually good in math, I want you to tutor him for free.” he stated.

 

 

Oh, so he wants me to tutor his best friend for free. w-wait, WHAT?!

 

 

“What was that? I don't even know your best friend and I'm sure he's the same as you so why would I want to tutor him? I don't want another jerk in my life. You alone makes me sick. And wait, how did you know I was good in math? Are you a stalker? You really like me don't you? HA! I knew it! I knew it! You like me! But I'm sorry, I don't like you and I never will! Bye my admirer!” I laughed, teasing him more.

 

 

“Keep dreaming! And you better show up in the cafeteria later or I swear you'll regret it!” he threatened and then he walked away.

 

 

Loser!

 

 

- - - - -

 

Lunch break!

 

 

I went to the cafeteria and sat at the table in the far end corner beside a window. I was eating my lunch which was lasagna & three pieces of garlic bread. I then remembered that bast*rd and what he said.

 

 

“Should I meet him or not?” I asked myself. Maybe I should just forget about it and if ever he asks about why I didn't come, I'll tell him I got something to do so I couldn't possibly come. “HA! I'm pretty smart!” I laughed to myself, earning weird looks from the table beside. I quickly lowered my face and continued to eat.

 

 

As I was eating, I saw four guys entered the cafeteria. SHOOT! He came! He and his friends sat at a table at the center. I quickly finished my lunch and stood up. I hastened up my pace as I lowered my head for him not to see me. I saw the door of the cafeteria getting closer. I walked faster, more like running now. Suddenly..

 

 

BOOGSH!

 

 

I fell to the floor as I bumped into a male figure. I quickly stood up and apologized.

 

 

“Oh! Sorry. I'm really sorry.” I bowed my head and was about to leave the cafeteria when someone called me.

 

 

“Yonghee-ah!”

 

 

That voice was familiar. I turned around and my jaw dropped. OMG!