Link & Love : 08 "Siblings"

Link & Love

 

 


 

 

"O-oppa?!" I whispered in horror. I slowly turned to Junhyung but he was looking at Eunbyul. Then he suddenly smiled at him.

 

 

"Hyung! Its been a long time since we last saw each other. How are you?" Junhyung asked.  My jaw dropped as I looked at him, shocked. I turned to Eunbyul and he was also smiling at Junhyung.

 

 

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS! THEY KNOW EACH OTHER?!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

"I'm fine Junhyung. How are you? Why do you have bruises and wounds on your face? And how come you're here?" he asked. OMG! Why do you have to ask that Eunbyul?! Now after Junhyung answers that, he'll ask you why you're here! UGH!!!!

 

 

"U-uhm, never mind these bruises. A crazy girl did this to me." he answered, taking a glance at me then turned back to Eunbyul. "Why are you here hyung? You know Yonghee?" Junhyung asked.

 

 

OH MY GOD! EUNBYUL WILL SURELY SAY HE IS HERE TO VISIT HIS SISTER! AND JUNHYUNG THE FREAKTARD WILL KNOW THAT ME AND EUNBYUL ARE SIBLINGS! NO FREAKIN' WAY!!!!!!

 

 

Eunbyul opened his mouth to speak, "Uhm, I'm dropping by here at my sis----"

 

 

"I'm going to pay the rent tomorrow so you can leave now Mr. Park Eunbyul-sshi." I quickly cut him off before he says I'm his sister.

 

 

Junhyung's eyebrow lifted up and he looked at Eunbyul with a questioning face. "You own this house, hyung?"

 

 

Eunbyul's face was also full of question marks. He turned to me, his eyes were full of confusion. "What did you say? What re----"

 

 

"Just leave, okay? I'll talk to you tomorrow." I said, pushing Eunbyul away from the house. I glanced at Junhyung and he was no different from Eunbyul. He looked so confused.

 

 

Eunbyul struggled to stay put and he was protesting, "Yah! Yonghee! What are you doing?"

 

 

"I'm pushing you and trying to make you leave." I answered, whispering to his ear. "Leave now, or I'll be in big trouble!"

 

 

"Why? Wait, I don't want to leave yet. I'm here to visit my sister and yet my sister pushes me away and makes me leave?" he said, trying to sound pitiful.

 

 

"SHHHHHHH! Just don't say anything. Don't say I'm your ---------"

 

 

"Sister?" I was cut of by Junhyung. He came walking towards us and then he looked at me. "You two are siblings?"

 

 

"YES!" "NO!" Eunbyul and I said at the same time.

 

 

"What?" Junhyung asked again, clearly confused.

 

 

"Yes, we are siblings, Junhyung." Eunbyul answered.

 

 

I glared at him and turned to Junhyung, "No, we are not siblings." I argued.

 

 

Eunbyul turned to me, "Yah! Why are you denying me? Just admit it, we are siblings." he said.

 

 

"No we are not! WE ARE NOT SIBLINGS!" I continued to argue.

 

 

"YES WE ARE!' Eunbyul countered.

 

 

"NO WE ARE NOT!"

 

 

"YES WE ARE PARK YONGHEE!"

 

 

"NO WE ARE NOT PARK EUNBYUL!"

 

 

"JUST SHUT UP YOU TWO!" a feminine voice cut us from our heated argument..

 

 

I turned towards the voice and I felt my world explode. Why the hell is she here? UGH! THIS IS JUST PERFECT! PERFECT! BRAVO! *talk about sarcasm*

 

 

She walked towards us. I looked at Junhyung and he was as surprised as me. She stopped in front of the three of us and opened to speak, "Yah, you two are so noisy. And you even argue in front of someone. You should be ashamed of yourselves." she said, turning to Junhyung, 'I'm sorry for their behavior just now." she apologized.

 

 

"Uh, i-its o-okay." Junhyung stuttered. I bet he is stunned by the beauty of the girl in front of him.

 

 

She turned to Eunbyul and me, "You!" she pointed at Eunbyul. "You ask me why I'm ashamed of you? See what you've done? I don't know if you're really my twin." then she turned to me. "And you little miss in-denial, don't be rude. Eunbyul and I came all the way here to pay you a visit and all you do is make us leave?" she asked.

 

 

"I didn't know you're going to visit. You should've called me earlier!" I answered.

 

 

"W-wait." Junhyung interrupted. The three of us turned to him. "So, you three are siblings?" he asked.

 

 

I wanted to prevent them from telling Junhyung the truth but,

 

 

"YES WE ARE."

 

 

Park Eunbyul and his twin sister, Park Hanbyul, answered at the same time.

 

 

NOW MY REAL SECRET IS REVEALED. THIS IS JUST SO IN' PERFECT!

 

 

I WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!