Chapter 13

Marriage Because of Money

Seohyun arrived at the hospital and start to work but also went to see how her father doing too.

Seohyun: Appa, are you getting better now?

The Dad: nae..I'm really better and strong now..

Seohyun: Hehhe that good then appa..But umma, you should go home and rest too and can come back? You seem so tire?

The Dad: Seohyun is right honey. 

Mom: Okay if you two want it...

The mom went home and left Seohyun with the dad checking how he is doing.

Seohyun: appa I will go call a doctor to see are you really better and ready to go home.

The Dad: okay..

Seohyun went out and find Sehun to come and see how her dad is doing.

Sehun: Seohyun ah, your dad can go home later today and just make sure he eat healthy food and don't let he fall or do heavy work okay and the most important is don't make him mad.

Seohyun: nae...

Sehun: I will goes now to check other patient too..

Seohyun: okay...

The Dad: Hoo..I'm glad I can go home today because this hospital bed feel so uncomfortable.

Seohyun: I will call Minho and umma to bring you clothes to change and come take you home later appa.

The dad: okay..thank cutie!

Pinch her cheek and she smile and whine to him.

Seohyun: appa ah, it hurt my cheek why you pinch it? My cheek will not be cute and chubby anymore if you pinch it?

The dad: okay..okay..you should go continue your work appa need rest too..

Seohyun: nae....

Seohyun went to check the other patient and also goes play with the sick kid in the hospital so they won't be bored.

It was lunch time and Sehun was looking for Seohyun to have a lunch date with her and finally found her.

Sehun: um..Seohyun, I was wondering if you want to have lunch with me.

Seohyun: um..sure..but wait for me to bring these to my dad first?

Sehun: okay...

Seohyun take the food and give it to her dad and he eat it happily and after that she went with Sehun to eat at a restaurant and also saw Luhan with Yoona beside him too.

Luhan was staring at Sehun and Seohyun and Yoona saw that and smirk.

Yoona: Luhan ah, open your mouth and eat this kimchi?

Luhan: nae...

He eat it and smile widely to Yoona while still kieeping his eyes to Seohyun who pretend she didn't saw him and Yoona being sweet toward each other.

Luhan: so yummy!!

Yoona: Aw..Really?

Yoona then kiss his cheek and he kiss her back.

Seohyun: Sehun ah, you can order the food I have to use the comfort room.

Sehun: nae...

Seohyun get up and went to the comfort room leaving Sehun ordering their food and waiting for the food and her too.

Yoona: I'm will go to use the comfort room too Luhan.

Luhan: nae..hurry okay?

Yoona: okay...

Sehun look at them and recongize Yoona and Yoona saw that so she give a wink to him and he was shock why she did that and his food arrived so he just ate it and Yoona smile after that and went to the comfort room and saw Seohyun there washing her hand so she pretend to wash her hand so she can talk to Seohyun.

Yoona: Your Seohyun right?

Seohyun: nae...

Yoona: Can I talk to you?

Seohyun: um...sure....

Yoona: You and Luhan are married is that true?

Seohyun: nae...

Yoona: Then why are you being with that Sehun not Luhan? And is it really that you two love each other to married each other or what?

Seohyun: don't worry me and luhan are only married because my father own Luhan them money so there no love so you can still be with him.

Yoona: oh..is that so? Who that guy your with then? Luhan seem like he doesn't like you being with him and I think Luhan have fallen for you and I wanna know if you love him too? 

Seohyun: Luhan doesn't love me he say it himself and I can still say that he really love you still and want to be with you again. I have to go now Sehun is waiting for me.

Yoona: oh..nae....

Seohyun get out of the comfort room and went to sit down and start eating and talking to Sehun while Luhan just look at them and feel annoyed so he just keep drinking the wine there. And Yoona came back and look at Luhan who seem mad and smile and goes sit beside him and start feeding him and kissing his face which he don't even bother about but to look at Seohyun with Sehun.

Sehun: Seohyun, can I feed you? You seem to space out and not eat your food but play with it instead?

Seohyun: oh..okay...

Sehun then feed Seohyun and she eat it happily and smile to Sehun.

Seohyun: It taste so yummy when you feed me.

Sehun: Really? Then let just let me feed you and you feed me so the food will be more yummy and good.

Seohyun: okay...

They both start feeding each other while Luhan seem piss off and a smirking Yoona who trying to seduce Luhan but fail so she stop.

Luhan: I want to go back now Yoona. Let go..

Yoona: But we didn't finish our food yet?

Luhan: fine then you could eat it yourself i will leave now..

Yoona: no..let go together then..

Luhan pay for the meal and Yoona hook her arm with Luhan and they walk past Seohyun and Sehun them and Luhan just send a death glare at Sehun and Yoona smile to Seohyun and wink at Sehun again which make he feel weird and they both exist the restaurant.

Luhan's mind: Why is she being so sweet to that guy? I hate it! Doesn't she feel something too seeing me with Yoona but why she still stay so calm and happy?

Yoona: Luhan seem piss off and I know why and I was trying to help him but he ignores me instead. Is he jealous and love Seohyun already but I thought they only married because of money there no love? And that Sehun guy Seohyun was with is so cute too!!!! He must thought I am a weirdo for keep winking at him. Hahaha! But didn't he know I'm Im Yoona the most beautiful girl in SNSD and also a popular actress too?

Sehun: Seohyun, do you know that woman? She is weird?

Seohyun: um..just got to know her..and why is she weird?

Sehun: well..um..nevermind. Let just continue eating.

Seohyun: nae....

They both finish eating and went back to the hospital and does their work and later that day her dad got discharge and Minho with the mom come and take the dad home and Sehun with Seohyun also goes with them too.

Seohyun: appa you must be careful okay? So you won't get hurt and make us all worry again.

The dad: okay...

The mom: I will goes make dinner for us okay?

Minho: um...umma just cook enough for you, appa, and Yuri because I'm gonna goes with Seohyun to have dinner with them and also her friend here.

Seohyun: Why are we having dinner together too?

Minho: Grandma call me to tell you that and invited me too with your friend there too. So let go now..

Seohyun: But?

Minho: No but!

Seohyun: fine...

Sehun: Is it really okay if I came along too?

Seohyun: of course it okay..

Yuri suddenly pop up dress up beautifully.

Yuri: Then I can go too right hyunie?

Minho: no...

Yuri: Your not the owner of the house..

Seohyun: sure unnie..Let go..

Yuri: okay....

Yuri happily grab onto Seohyun arm and they all head outside.

Seohyun: Yuri unnie, can you goes with Minho in his car because I'm gonna go with Sehun.

Minho: I won't bite unless you bite me first!

Yuri: Fine...

Yuri get in and also minho too and they goes first and Sehun and Seohyun both got in his car and they all get there and enter the house and Seohyun saw Luhan and Yoona flirt in the living room but she just stay calm while Yuri got mad and went to Luhan and sit beside him too and start figting with Yoona.

The Grandma: Let all goes to eat now...Dinner is ready for us..And ooh..some new friend here? Should we introduce each other first?

Sehun: Hello grandma, you still remember me right? I'm Sehun the doctor at the hospital that once do a check up for you.

Grandma: oh nae..I remember you and are you flirting with my granddaughter, why are you with her?

Sehun: um...I'm just her friend grandma...

Grandma: oh then you better not like her or anything because she own by someone..

Sehun: oh..nae...

Grandma: Who that too Luhan?

Luhan: Grandma she is Yoona my first love the girl who I alway talk to you about.

Grandma's mind: What?! Then she is here to cause trouble just like that Yuri? Stay calm and just make Luhan and Seohyunt together to make those two jealous. Hehehe that right. oh grandma your so smart!

Grandma: oh..Hello Yoona and welcome back..

Yoona: nae....

Minho: Are we going to have dinner yet grandma?

Grandma: yeah let go  to the dinning table everything is prepare and lot of food are waiting for us..

everyone: nae...

They all went to the dinning table and was gonna sit down until the grandma stop them.

Grandma: I will arrange seat for everyone...Seohyun you beside Luhan on this side and you Yuri beside Minho on the other side and Sehun you could be beside Seohyun there too and Yoona you be beside Yuri there and I will sit infront here close to Minho and Luhan so I can talk to minho.

Everyone: nae....

They all went to sit down and start eating...

Grandma: So where did you goes this today Seohyun? Grandma didn't see you today?

Seohyun: I just found a job at the hospital so today I went to work there grandma that why I didn't stay home and help you or play with you.

Grandma: aw..nae...So you are working with dr.Sehun right Seohyun?

Seohyun: nae.....

Grandma: um..you little dr.Sehun you must take good care of Seohyun there or else I will hunt you down.

Sehun answer with a scare tone: nae....

Yuri: Seohyun is old enough to be taking care of herself grandma?!

Grandma: then how could you can't even take care of yourself to have dinner at your own place and come here?

Luhan: Grandma your being too harsh and beside Yuri is Seohyun sister..

Grandma: Sshshh!!!

Yuri's mind: You grandma! Oh how I hate you so much!!!

Yuri: Seohyun invited me to come so that why I came and if my words are too harsh then sorry...

Grandma: hm..that better then...Well Yoona, why are you coming back to Luhan too? Aren't you forget Luhan already and don't even love him more than your career that why you left him why come back?

Yoona: Well I figure out I still love him after such a long time and I decide to come back to him and see if he still love me and he still does and even say it himself today when we have lunch date together.

Grandma: Luhan?!!!

Luhan: What? It true grandma I still love her and I marry her because you guy force me to and i don't even love her..

Grandma: hush! You bad grandson...

Seohyun: Grandma, it true on what Luhan say and I don't want to be the reason why Luhan and Yoona can't be together when they love each other so much so please don't force Luhan to do anything.

Grandma: hush! Seohyun ah, are you really don't love my Luhan?

Seohyun: um......

Grandma: nevermind.....

Sehun whisper to Seohyun: Seohyun, your married? How can you didn't tell me? And why is that?

Seohyun whisper back: I will tell you later...

Sehun: okay....

Minho: Grandma let plan something later on let just continue eating for now....

Grandma: sure...

They all just finish eating dinner and Seohyun was with Sehun telling him about her and Luhan. And Minho was with the grandma thinking of something to help Luhan and Seohyun be together alone to deal with their problem. While Luhan is with Yuri and Yoona who keep fighting over him.

Luhan: Aish! You two are so annoying! I'm going to have some fresh air outside..

Yoona: I will goes with you too Luhan.

Yuri: I'm going too...

Luhan: NoOO! You two just stay inside here because you two are so annoying and is really getting on my nerves so it better if you two stay away from me or I will get mad and trouble you two.

Yoona/Yuri: okay....

Luhan went outside and saw Seohyun with Sehun watering the plant and talking to each other smiling which just make him more piss off.

Minho: Grandma, you thin what should we do to them?

Grandma: How about lock them up in a room together and scare them so they can get close together?

Minho: But how? 

Grandma: I don't know....

Yoona went away from Yuri and Yuri went to find Luhan again.

Yoona: What are you two talking about? Maybe I can help?

The grandma and Minho both turn to look at Yoona.

Grandma: nothing..Do you need something?

Minho: Were just chatting our thing..

Yoona: But I heard you two talking on how to make Luhan and Seohyun close to each other?

Minho: um..that nothing..

Yoona: oh..okay...but I have a question?

Grandma: What is it?

Yoona: Seohyun and Luhan are married why don't you guy let them live by themselves? I think they can take care of themselves more like that and understand each other more?

Grandma: about that we will considerate it or think about it..

Minho: But why are you saying that they can understand each other more? Do you have evil plan to do on them?

Yoona: no..I'm just curious and since you guy didn't then maybe I can come here everyday and playa round here and also chat with you too grandma and make Luhan's parent like me too so I can be their next daughter in law after Luhan and Seohyun break up.

Grandma: We won't let that happened! We gonna make them live together then!

Minho: Really Grandma?

Grandma: nae...

Yoona: Good for you guy then..I will goes home now since I'm really tire already too...

Minho/Grandma: byebye we hope to see you not so soon!

Yoona: nae..!!!!

Yoona's mind: hehehehehe! If the grandma are gonna make them live together then my plan will be better now..ahahhaa! I can't believe that just that and they are gonna make Luhan and Seohyun live alone together. I have a bigger chance to my plan now.hahahha!

Yuri: I'm gonna go home now..Where that Minho?

Minho: Yah! Let go home now it late now...

Yuri: Okay.I was looking for you too to took me home.

Minho: then let go..

They both got in his car and drive hom.

Sehun: Seohyun ah, it getting late too so i will goes now..

Seohyun: nae....

Sehun get into his car and drive away and Seohyun smile and wave at him before he could goes away and after that she get inside and saw Luhan sitting at the sofa in the living room watching some movie so she ignore him and goes up to their room and take a bath and ready for bed and Luhan just enter it and saw Seohyun who cover in her towel.